+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 562 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
    CB's
    Jonathan Banks miss st
    Demarcus Milliner bama
    jordan poyer oregon st.
    carrington byndom texas
    dave amerson nc state
    Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..
    johnny adams mich st
    micah hyde iowa- one of my fave's outside the top of the crop
    leon mcfadden san diego st.- not really a sleeper, but undervalued a bit
    terry hawthorne illinois- i like this kid alot
    desmond trufant- huge in win vs stanford

safteys
    eric reid lsu
    tony jefferson oklahoma
    kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings
    tj mcdonald usc
    matt elam florida- one of my faves..
    robert lester bama
    baccari rambo gerorgia- i feel hes got 1st rd talent but most have em going in rd 3... i'd be shocked if by draft time if he goes after rd 2..
    shawn williams georgia
    duke williams nevada

Now these are just really good prospects at the positon, theres a ton more sleeper types and what not.. I'm just giving a idea that this is a deep secondary class..
    Amerson was a disaster again yesterday I dont think he comes out. If he does its almost guaranteed to be at safety. Defense in College Football has become a complete joke. Those games yesterday I had a hard time watching

What happened to Matt Scott QB Arizona? Did he totally regress because of that Oregon game? Oregon St is solid defensively, but a good QB comes out and makes a statement after the joke of a game Scott had last week.. He keeps throwing up duds and he'll find himself not drafted..

I wonder if some of these borderline prospects realize how important the game after a DUD is to there chances of getting drafted? Its early yet, but hes been pretty shaky..
    Oh snap, I went to high school with him before he transferred his senior year.

I like Jarvis Jones but his lack of pass rush production against good teams and tackles is bothersome. Last year he had 0 against a ranked teams. Yesterday again didnt get 1

Dude, i watched titus young make the most dreadful drop and it was so important and i'd swear he made the catch the way people were giving him dap and patting em on the back..lol Its a disgrace what these idiots get away with these days..

Dude, i watched titus young make the most dreadful drop and it was so important and i'd swear he made the catch the way people were giving him dap and patting em on the back..lol Its a disgrace what these idiots get away with these days..
    I swear to god this ur my teammate and i support u even when ur making mistakes that are so putrid it hurts is getting old.. Theres soemthing called contstructive critiscim, that works pretty well..lol

U wonder why u see this cr-ap every week more and more, and its becasue there allowed to get away with it.. Its funny because when its money time, then its a bussiness, but when its putrid play that is gross to watch, its teammates and were a family..lol

what is with all these freaking drops in college and NFL? Holy cr-ap.. I can't watch one game where theres not 50disgusting drops a game.. Theres some morons in football nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I like Jarvis Jones but his lack of pass rush production against good teams and tackles is bothersome. Last year he had 0 against a ranked teams. Yesterday again didnt get 1
    I'll pass then.. Thats pathetic..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Amerson was a disaster again yesterday I dont think he comes out. If he does its almost guaranteed to be at safety. Defense in College Football has become a complete joke. Those games yesterday I had a hard time watching
    Ya, i bet Rhodes has passed em easily by now.. Shoot, Jonathan Banks might of passed em..lol Jordan Poyer is no joke, and i could see him or Byndom sneak into rd 1 as well.. It'd be funny if amerson comes out and all those guys go ahead of him..

why do i watch football?lol These dudes are straight stupid...lol Mason Foster just hit RG3 in the endonze on freaking 3rd down..lol No reason all to touch em, and there gonna get the ball back down 21-6 and the idiot coulden't control himself..lol Seriously, football players gotta be the most brainless athletes in the history of sports..lol Straight stupid!!!lol

I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
    CB's

Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..

kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings

These are 2 guys I want to respond to:

As far as Rhodes go, I agree 100%. He just takes wrs completely out of football games.

As to Vaccaro, I liked him a lot too, but I watched the Texas game closely this week and his lost stock dropped in my eyes. He had a terrible game vs OSU. His tackling was horrendous as were some of the paths he took to the runners. At halftime, espn even commented how badly he was getting trucked.

+ Reply to Thread