+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 562 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Hahaha you're quoting yourself now. I think the boards are getting to you.
    Nah, i just wanted to make sure people knew that i am dissing a guy i was pretty high on.. I'm not afraid to admit when i was wrong, and i was about Bobbie Massie.. i honestly don't believe hes anything more then a backup T at this level, and that is simply based on one game, and i dont' care... He was so dreadful, it hurt.. Like i said, it was almost embaressingly pathetic, and one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a NFL lineman in my 20plus yrs of watching football.. He showed no emotion either.. Just accepted the fact he was playing like a fat lazy scrub... Again, i understand fully why he fell like he did.. I was completely wrong about the big guy...

WALT FOOTBALLS partner CHARLIE CAMPBELL did his mock today.. And i really like what he had us taking...

RD1.. Chance Warmack OG BAMA
    RD2... Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kid can flat out play! All around TE whos athletic and would be one of ELI's favorite weapons
    RD3.. Nico Johnson ILB BAMA- A thumper in the middle, who is staying on the field in all plays now, not just run downs, and turning into leader of what i think is best team in the country. Would bring a Ray Lewis like attitude to the middle of our LB corps..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    He is a playmaker, but I think he ends up in a 34 system as the weakside backer. At least, I think that is the position he will hold the most value for and will likely be drafted to play.

You have to love his versatility though
    He is pretty tall to play the run in space. I think he is probably 260 by the time the draft comes.I think the Giants would be interested in his motor and athletic ability. I wonder if he is physical enough of a DE for their liking. Unfortunately I think the Giants need 2 DE's. They need a 3rd down edge rusher and a starting Strong side defensive end. I dont think Tuck has more then 1 more season in him. His contract is up and his body is breaking down. I dont think he enjoys the game much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nah, i just wanted to make sure people knew that i am dissing a guy i was pretty high on.. I'm not afraid to admit when i was wrong, and i was about Bobbie Massie.. i honestly don't believe hes anything more then a backup T at this level, and that is simply based on one game, and i dont' care... He was so dreadful, it hurt.. Like i said, it was almost embaressingly pathetic, and one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a NFL lineman in my 20plus yrs of watching football.. He showed no emotion either.. Just accepted the fact he was playing like a fat lazy scrub... Again, i understand fully why he fell like he did.. I was completely wrong about the big guy...
    I didnt watch the game it was that brutal

WALT FOOTBALLS partner CHARLIE CAMPBELL did his mock today.. And i really like what he had us taking...

RD2... Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kid can flat out play! All around TE whos athletic and would be one of ELI's favorite weapons
    RD3.. Nico Johnson ILB BAMA- A thumper in the middle, who is staying on the field in all plays now, not just run downs, and turning into leader of what i think is best team in the country. Would bring a Ray Lewis like attitude to the middle of our LB corps..
    I like Womack and Johnson...who could not love Alabama prospects. Is Joseph Fauria Christian's brother or something and wasn't he at the big ND?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is pretty tall to play the run in space. I think he is probably 260 by the time the draft comes.I think the Giants would be interested in his motor and athletic ability. I wonder if he is physical enough of a DE for their liking. Unfortunately I think the Giants need 2 DE's. They need a 3rd down edge rusher and a starting Strong side defensive end. I dont think Tuck has more then 1 more season in him. His contract is up and his body is breaking down. I dont think he enjoys the game much anymore
    This is exactly why I wanted Andre branch. Going into next year he'd have a year of experience and take over osi's role.

On another note. Storm Johnson was the #3 rb prospect in the nation coming out of high school. Went to Miami and transferred to ucf. He has looked good, even against Ohio St. What's your guys thoughts on him. Possibly cut up a video?

I didnt watch the game it was that brutal
    it was utterly freaking pathetic! Mayock ended up laughing at Massie at one point becuase he just didn't undrerstand what he was doing on one play..

If he gained the weight he would improve his value to most 43 teams in my opinion. But, until it happens I have to evaluate him as he is now and currently that guy has 34 OLB written all over him. If he got to 260 than I think he could be a Osi type player, that is a marginal gap control DE who lacks a little run discipline, but a guy who can shoot gaps and burst around the edge to get those sacks.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 10-06-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Ok I love that site and I love what he is saying here. Part of me thinks he just got lazy and came to the these forums to see who WE thought might be good for this team. Seriously, havent we discussed all of those guys recently?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Ok I love that site and I love what he is saying here. Part of me thinks he just got lazy and came to the these forums to see who WE thought might be good for this team. Seriously, havent we discussed all of those guys recently?
    Ya, but i'd like to think a good site and us, have a idea of what kinda players teams would like and are solid value and or prospects.. What'd u want em to have a QB going to us in RD 1 with a 3/4 NT in RD2..etc???lol

They know there stuff over there...

+ Reply to Thread