+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 562 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

dude, did u guys see what Beau Blakenship RB Ohio U did against my UMASS team last week? Try 43carry 263yrd 2td!!! Hes got solid size as well, and has been a total workhorse for a good Ohio U team... Intersting prospect, all though only a Jr...

[QUOTE=nycsportzfan;517636]WALT FOOTBALLS partner CHARLIE CAMPBELL did his mock today.. And i really like what he had us taking...

RD1.. Chance Warmack OG BAMA
    RD2... Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kid can flat out play! All around TE whos athletic and would be one of ELI's favorite weapons
    RD3.. Nico Johnson ILB BAMA- A thumper in the middle, who is staying on the field in all plays now, not just run downs, and turning into leader of what i think is best team in the country. Would bring a Ray Lewis like attitude to the middle of our LB corps..[/QUOTE I like Fauria but he isnt an all around TE. He is a very poor blocker. In terms of physical skill as a receiver he is the best in the class. He has outstanding body control , good but not great hands, can break tackles and is good in the open field has a lot of YAC potential. His blocking needs a ton of work though but its not that much different from what we saw Coby Fleener last year.I really hope if the Giants draft this guy they would find him snap opportunities. If he isnt on the field as the number 1 TE he probably would see 5 snaps a game

[QUOTE=Redeyejedi;518529]
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    WALT FOOTBALLS partner CHARLIE CAMPBELL did his mock today.. And i really like what he had us taking...

RD1.. Chance Warmack OG BAMA
    RD2... Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kid can flat out play! All around TE whos athletic and would be one of ELI's favorite weapons
    RD3.. Nico Johnson ILB BAMA- A thumper in the middle, who is staying on the field in all plays now, not just run downs, and turning into leader of what i think is best team in the country. Would bring a Ray Lewis like attitude to the middle of our LB corps..[/QUOTE I like Fauria but he isnt an all around TE. He is a very poor blocker. In terms of physical skill as a receiver he is the best in the class. He has outstanding body control , good but not great hands, can break tackles and is good in the open field has a lot of YAC potential. His blocking needs a ton of work though but its not that much different from what we saw Coby Fleener last year.I really hope if the Giants draft this guy they would find him snap opportunities. If he isnt on the field as the number 1 TE he probably would see 5 snaps a game
    I was talking to a UCLA fan on ESPN game thread for UCLA 2weeks ago, and he was saying that Fauria was really doing well as a blocker, and Jonathan Franklin was benefiting bigtime because of it... Now, i can't say for sure, as far as the blocking goes, because to be blunt, i haven't paid a ton of attention to it, i'm just going on what i've heard on walt football and from the UCLA fan.. The UCLA fan said he hasen't dropped a pass all yr.. Said, his hands are really phenomanel.. I have to agree with that, because i've seen catches that TE's his size, flat out shoulden't be making...

I was talking about Allen Robinson WR Penn St last week, and again hes impressing the snot outta me! Hes gonna be a late 1st/2nd rder when his time comes.. He really makes all sorts of catches and isn't limited to deep stuff or just intermediete stuff.. hes a all around talent...

man, this Illions FG kicker just missed a fairly makable FG, and he missed it by a mile, and i swear if u caught it right after the kick, and didn't know he shanked it horribly, u would think he drilled it the way his teammates were giving em high 5's and smacking em on the butt and head..lol Jesus, do these players these days ever get held accountable?

I miss watching defensive battles in the NFL like this LSU v UF game.

And that strip by Elam is a play that will have NFL defensive coordinators and GMs take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I miss watching defensive battles in the NFL like this LSU v UF game.

And that strip by Elam is a play that will have NFL defensive coordinators and GMs take notice.
    I'm wondering if Elam comes out being its such a good yr for Safetys.. if so, i think 2nd rd/ early 3rd would be the range... hes very good..

Holy cr-ap, Shawn Williams is gonna get decimated in coverege on the NFl level.. hes like a undersized LB...

Whats everyones take on Jarred Abbermidas WR Wisconsin? I've seen em as high as 2nd rd lately.. I totally dissagree, as i dont think hes as good a prospect as Austin Collie or Eric Decker were.. And neither of them went that high.. This isnt' a super great WR class this yr.. Even the very top of the crop, with Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, and Marquees Wilson, are more late 1st rd/early 2nd rd guys in my opinion... So, that said, maybe Abbermidas goes alittle higher, but i still don't think u reach for wideouts just because u need one..

man, even in a LSU loss(i called they weren't that good as a whole a few wk's ago), KEVIN MINTER ILB was flat out sensational! 20tackles and multiple sacks! Wow! Talk about giving ur stock a boost.. And we could use a ILB.. Miner is way up on my personal board..

+ Reply to Thread