Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
Ya, i dont' care for there offense either, but thats because i'm not and have not been a big believer in Ej Manuel.. Chris Thompson is freaking awesome.. He can handle a full workload, which he showed a couple times this yr, and for a smaller guy, he runs harder then u would think.. Hes not a guy ur just gonna tackle no problem with one arm.. Obviously hes got wheels.. I didn't even realize he had 25carry 141yrd game against NC ST.. He certainly did his part against NC ST.. The guys really good, and he does that in spite of a lackluster offense.. One that i'm sure dosen't instill fear through the air to opposing defenses.. Hes the complete package, minus alittle weight..

I don't really see any team that he couldent' help? He kinda reminds me of Chris Johnson when he came outta E.Carolina.. I think he'll fly up draft boards and go in the 2nd-late 3rd range.. His ability to catch passes is also a bonus..
I do think he has a chance to fly up boards because he is 1 of those guys who may explode at the combine much like Johnson did.