+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 562 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

wow, Doug Martin was completely unstoppable agaisnt a stout Viking defense last night.. He displayed everything a fulltime NFL back needs to display.. Power(he broke many arm tackles and his 1yrd td run was freaking awesome!), speed(brokeaway on a couple plays for huge gains), Catching ability(3catches 79yrd 1td), Grace(made a few nifty moves)...etc It sure isnt taking him long to establish himself as a force to reckon with for yrs to come.. Hes the complete package and kudos to TB for being slick and moving ahead of us to grab em...

thats not to say dave wilson isn't gonna be solid, but this doug martin is as complete as it gets.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 10-26-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Whats everyones take on Tank Carradine DE Fla ST? Hes got a solid pact of numbers this season and solid ht/wt and seems to be a sure riser so far that is taking his opp and running with it(jenkins season long injury).. I'd gotta think a player like Carradine would be a possiblity if the GMEN end up picking in the last 2-3 picks of the draft if he keeps it up...

Walts partner, Charlie Campbell's mock out today has our 1st 3rds going like this this wk.. I don't mind it, all though i would of waited on Dallas Thomas in RD 1, with who he had left..

1. Dallas Thomas G/T TENN
    2. Shariff Floyd DT FLORIDA(big floyd fan.. Extremely strong and stout at point of attack)
    3. Johnathan Brown OLB ILLINOIS..( Didn't realize how dominant he was last yr! 20TFL!! Obviously a dip in numbers with mercilus gone, but still a solid player

The only change i'd of made was going with either Eric Reid, Tj McDonald, Desmond Trufant, or possibly Tank Carradine over Dallas Thomas in RD 1.. Eric Reid would of been my pick...

A guy thats really underrated is UCLA LB Anthony Barr. Seen 2 of his games this year and he has been great

Well Marcus Lattimore's career is over.....Hate to kick dirt on a guy when he's down, but I always thought he was over rated anyway

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Walts partner, Charlie Campbell's mock out today has our 1st 3rds going like this this wk.. I don't mind it, all though i would of waited on Dallas Thomas in RD 1, with who he had left..

1. Dallas Thomas G/T TENN
    2. Shariff Floyd DT FLORIDA(big floyd fan.. Extremely strong and stout at point of attack)
    3. Johnathan Brown OLB ILLINOIS..( Didn't realize how dominant he was last yr! 20TFL!! Obviously a dip in numbers with mercilus gone, but still a solid player

The only change i'd of made was going with either Eric Reid, Tj McDonald, Desmond Trufant, or possibly Tank Carradine over Dallas Thomas in RD 1.. Eric Reid would of been my pick...
    I really like Floyd. I was hoping for a more explosive 3T than what the Giants are currently fielding after Canty. I think DT depth may be more important than trying to replace Osi.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 10-27-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Whats everyones take on Tank Carradine DE Fla ST? Hes got a solid pact of numbers this season and solid ht/wt and seems to be a sure riser so far that is taking his opp and running with it(jenkins season long injury).. I'd gotta think a player like Carradine would be a possiblity if the GMEN end up picking in the last 2-3 picks of the draft if he keeps it up...
    I think he is 1 of the most underrated prospects in the country. He plays very similar to a young Justin Tuck(cept from other side.) He is quick off the ball, stellar vs the run, is a powerfull bull rusher and can stunt as well as anyone. Personally, for a 43 team I think he is a better prospect than the guy he replaced for injury Brandon Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Well Marcus Lattimore's career is over.....Hate to kick dirt on a guy when he's down, but I always thought he was over rated anyway
    Hope I'm wrong but after seeing that injury to Lattimore, I think his football days are numbered. Absolute brutal injury & tough to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    Hope I'm wrong but after seeing that injury to Lattimore, I think his football days are numbered. Absolute brutal injury & tough to watch.
    It looked like his leg got ripped off his body from the knee down

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I think he is 1 of the most underrated prospects in the country. He plays very similar to a young Justin Tuck(cept from other side.) He is quick off the ball, stellar vs the run, is a powerfull bull rusher and can stunt as well as anyone. Personally, for a 43 team I think he is a better prospect than the guy he replaced for injury Brandon Jenkins.
    Tank is a damn beast at DE! Can u imagine if Jenkins was healthy this year. G reat fron t 4 for the Noles. I'm impressed by LB Christian Jo nes as well. He wont be coming out this year but definitely a prospect to keep an eye on, great talent & potential!

+ Reply to Thread