+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 562 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Veteran
    What about Putting Kiwi back on the D-Line, get one of these MLB's and find an in house solution for Sam.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

What i find interesting about the MLB spot is there has been guys on the FA market available really cheap . Tulloch got like 1.5 million in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Pierce was pretty awful the year we won the super bowl as well as in 08, when our defense was the best its been in the last ten years or so. If we took a de high last year I would agree that we would have the luxury of taking a mlb with our first pick. But we used a luxury pick on David Wilson, I feel l like it is a must to invest in a valuable position this year before we get behind on talent at key positions
    Oh, i'm certainly not talking about taking a MLB in RD 1.. Just in rd 2or3, unless by some crazy miracle we can get Manti Te'o, because he'll fit any system with his abilty to cover and rush the QB and tackle.. But other then that, i woulden't take any of Minter, Mauti, Red****, or Bostic in RD 1.. But if were 2 go offensive line or TE or S in RD 1, and a guy like Minter or Mauti is on board in RD 2, and there isn't a super value pick DE to be had, i'm scooping up the MLB all day long!

James Gayle for instance isn't gonna cut it for me in RD 2, if Kevin Minter or Mike Mauti is on the board still in RD 2.. Of course if a guy falls that plays DE where the value permits taking em over one of the MLB's, then i'm all for it.. I certainly don't see that happeneing.. If we go DE in RD1, for say a guy like Tank Carradine or Alex Okafor, i'm certainly gonna be happy about it though.. I like both prospects, i just don't know if Okafor will be there, and i'm not 100pct sure Carradine will be either, for that matter, with his on field production

Man, Logan Thomas su-cks..lol The guy simply can't throw a football accuretly to save his life.. He misses wideopen 3-5yrd passes like hes wearing a blindfold or something.. He reminds me of Andre Woodson from a few yrs ago, as far as guy who had high draft pick potential, but just fell off the prospect list and will be lucky to be drafted in the first 6rds.. If someone takes Logan Thomas in the first 5rds, to play QB, there completely wasting the pick.. Theres about a 5pct chance hes successful as a QB in the NFL, if not less.. Hes gonna have to figure out how to play TE or something...

In fact, Va tech has very few players of intrigue.. Outside of James Gayle and Marcus Davis, i see no one that excites me for this yrs draft...

Bjorn Werner can flat out ball! He could be a top 10pick in this yrs draft for sure..

God, Logan Thomas is freaking atrosius! The guy reminds me of Rick Ankiel when he just forgot how to pitch and coulden't find the plate and Chuck Knobloauch when he coulden't throw it to first base.. Its embaressing to watch em throw short passes at this point.. Very weak minded kid.. Man, teams should be very happy they seen this now and not after some idiot team drafted em in RD1.. I shoulden't talk, i actually liked em alot going into this yr.. Now, i'd take just about any QB over him.. Shoot, i'd take Tommy Rees over him..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    God, Logan Thomas is freaking atrosius! The guy reminds me of Rick Ankiel when he just forgot how to pitch and coulden't find the plate and Chuck Knobloauch when he coulden't throw it to first base.. Its embaressing to watch em throw short passes at this point.. Very weak minded kid.. Man, teams should be very happy they seen this now and not after some idiot team drafted em in RD1.. I shoulden't talk, i actually liked em alot going into this yr.. Now, i'd take just about any QB over him.. Shoot, i'd take Tommy Rees over him..lol
    now the idiot throws a pick on first play of drive..lol Hes a moron!!!!lol

man, va tech is horrible to watch.. There rb has absoulutley no vision what so ever, and even there K is bunk.. The way he lines up for kicks makes u wonder how the dude ever made it to bigtime college ball?? Very wierd, and its no wonder a 43yrder that he missed would of been his long of the yr.. Just a cr-appy, cr-appy all around team in blacksburgh..

the hokie D has played solid tonight, all though i'm probably gonna jinx em.. Antone Exum is a solid corner, i suppose..

+ Reply to Thread