+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 562 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Anyone got any info on Cyril Richardson T Baylor? I'm watching that Ok/Bay game right now and trying to pay atttention to em and gain some recogniton on what kinda player he is.. I know hes massive and might not fit our system.. Is he agile at all for his weight?

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    USC WR Marquise Lee, is this kid something or is this kid something. The guy is amazing and only a true sophmore (sp) I believe! Anyhow, best WR in CFB I've seen in quite some time.
    Agreed, hes insane!

What happened to Tom Wort? Seen em in some peoples 1st rd last summer, and now u see em barley drafted..

Has anyone improved more then Penn St QB Matthew McGloin? Huge shout out to Bill O'brien for what hes done with McGloin.. I love O'brien.. I have brought him up when he was with Pats even before last yr as a surprise coach i woulden't mind seeing take over for Coughlin if Coughlin were to somehow get canned or retire.. McGloin was very suspect before this yr, and now is doing work! Allen Robinson WR Penn St is a 1st rder down the line, ill gurantee it!

Sleeper Saftey is Shamarko Thomas of Syracuse.. Hes got some wheels on em and plays with a ton of exubrance.. He could be a Tavon Wilson type earlier then expected draft pick.. Solid ballskills, solid tackler..etc If we wait on S, i woulden't mind securing him in 3rd or 4th rd.. Hes pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I barely ever see Ayers play. Titans are just not a team I chose to watch. Earl Thomas has been very good but the Seahawks do employ him in a perfect fitting role , deep Cover 1. As good as he is playing the pass ,He struggles playing the run. The Seahawks combat this problem with Kam Chancelor who is an elite run defender. I love when teams get it when building thescir defense. The Seahawks got 2 guys that compliment each other perfectly.
    Typing from mobile so the wording may come in a lil scrambled but the Seahawks may have the best safety duo in the NFL w/ Thomas & Chancelor

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What happened to Tom Wort? Seen em in some peoples 1st rd last summer, and now u see em barley drafted..
    Forget about Tom Wort sportzfan, the guy you need to keep an eye on in the OU secondary is safety Tony Jefferson. He reminds me a bit like Earl Thomas (more physical version). Kinda surpised Jefferson doesn't get that much talk around here

Typing from mobile so the wording may come in a lil scrambled but the Seahawks may have the best safety duo in the NFL w/ Thomas & Chancelor
    Very beastly duo indeed.. Run Stuffing destroyer, and Bigplay making, instinctive wizard... That about sums it up..lol

Forget about Tom Wort sportzfan, the guy you need to keep an eye on in the OU secondary is safety Tony Jefferson. He reminds me a bit like Earl Thomas (more physical version). Kinda surpised Jefferson doesn't get that much talk around here
    Ya, Jefferson dosen't make enough plays on the ball to be in the Same class as Earl Thomas, but hes definetly a solid S, with a good all around game..

I'm a Baccari Rambo guy myself... Rambo has the size to clobber recievers and guard TE's down teh seem and also hes very instinctive...

My fave S because of upside is ERIC REID.. His upside to me is enormous.. If he puts it all together, i think u got another Sean Taylor type S(God rest his soul)...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-10-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Finally USC is using Curtis McNeal who i think is better then Silas Redd personally, and its paying off, as hes just destroying ARZ ST's defense.. Mcneal runs way harder then his size indicates...

+ Reply to Thread