+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 562 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Evertte Golson is really impressive.. I mean, running and throwing, he just dosen't seem like a first yr starter, underclassmen...
    While he isn't a gunslinger by any means, he ha been looking pretty good.

man, i'm freaking loving CJ Mosley even more.. He was great against A&M yesterday, and even though hes not ILB, hes the type of LB that will anchor a unit on the outside for yrs to come.. He can cover, rush, and has great athletic ability... He was chasing Manziel down, sacked em, helped Jesse Williams get another sack..etc Guy can flat out ball.. I'd be shocked if hes not a 1st rd pick..

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    While he isn't a gunslinger by any means, he ha been looking pretty good.
    He does have a really big arm though.

man, i'm freaking loving CJ Mosley even more.. He was great against A&M yesterday, and even though hes not ILB, hes the type of LB that will anchor a unit on the outside for yrs to come.. He can cover, rush, and has great athletic ability... He was chasing Manziel down, sacked em, helped Jesse Williams get another sack..etc Guy can flat out ball.. I'd be shocked if hes not a 1st rd pick..
    Mosley is going to be the first inside LB taken, IMO. Him and Te'o are the only 4-3/ILBs that are going in the first.

Ya, Jefferson dosen't make enough plays on the ball to be in the Same class as Earl Thomas, but hes definetly a solid S, with a good all around game..

I'm a Baccari Rambo guy myself... Rambo has the size to clobber recievers and guard TE's down teh seem and also hes very instinctive...
    Idk, I'd take Jefferson over Rambo but thats just me. Bacarri Rambo is a great athlete/safety and Tony Jefferson is a bit smaller in size but he can lay the wood too and has great potential and play making ability in the secondary. Another guy I'm real high on is Florida safety Matt Elam. Like Jefferson he's probably gonna measure in under 6"0, but his talent cannot be denied. I expect to see him rise up the draft boards in the next coming weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    Idk, I'd take Jefferson over Rambo but thats just me. Bacarri Rambo is a great athlete/safety and Tony Jefferson is a bit smaller in size but he can lay the wood too and has great potential and play making ability in the secondary. Another guy I'm real high on is Florida safety Matt Elam. Like Jefferson he's probably gonna measure in under 6"0, but his talent cannot be denied. I expect to see him rise up the draft boards in the next coming weeks/months.
    Ya ELAM could return, but if he dosen't i like him alot as well.. I think ur underestimating Rambo like alot of people are.. Hes really the complete package and has size/speed, ball skills, and hard hitting ability, and can blitz..etc I mean, he had another solid game yesterday adding another pick in a game GA shut out AUB 38-0.. He can play in the box , or play CF.. Hes always making big plays as well.. Hes growing on me more and more...

Hes got a few off the field issues that i think make a few worry about his off field charechter...

I'm getting my weekly mock outta the way now, because that game made me so sick, i don't wanna think about the giants for a couple days..lol Its really hard to believe thats the team that went 2 SF and won 26-3..lol Obviously playing hard is a thing this team lacks, and even JPP looked lazy today, whidch is horrible, because hes a motor player.. Kinda makes u wonder about the charechter of some vets on this team and if it eventually rubs off on the younger guys.. Sure, its not every week, but they certainly seem to take weeks off just like giants teams have done for a handful of seasons in a row now it seems.. Obviously we've been lucky to pull it togther in the nick of time some yrs, but its still risky way to go through a season.. I"m thinking Osi and Tuck are at the forefront of this, and i'd hate to say it, i think its time to really go in a diffrent direction... So, i'm really gonna be hoping for a stout pass rusher in the 1st rd, i think... I mean, theres other positons i woulden't mind as well as players, but pass rush needs a youth infusion..

I got us picking 25this embaressing week..

1. Alex Okafor DE Texas- He makes sense as OSI's all but gone, and he is a OSI kinda DE, as far as not overly big and has good speed and instincts, all though hes a better run defender, and hes picked it up in that category the past several weeks.. Hes got 8.5 sacks on the season so far..

2. Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I don't know if the playmaker makes it this far into RD 2, if he keeps playing like hes been.. GA gave up 20plus in 3of the 4 games rambo missed, and since hes been back, have given up 3outta6, and since hes played a few games, and got back into game shape, the D's been brilliant and hes been a big reason why.. Hes a game changer, who plays the box as well as can be put deep 2 cover... Hes got size and speed and reminds me a bit of Antrel Rolle, but with the chance of being more consistent with the playmaking, as Rolle is up and down yr 2 yr with his game changing plays..

3. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- There might be other positons of need, like Oline, but TE is a need as well, and Bennett's play has been sporadic the past several weeks, and hes also a FA after the yr.. Fauria is a redzone beast with good size, good hands, and solid blocking abiilty.. Hes got 9TD's this yr all ready, and has 9catches for 151yrd 3td the last 2weeks.. I think hes clearly 3rd best TE and that there is a drop off after him, so if hes on the board in RD 3, i think hes worth the get..

4. Brian Winters OT Kent St- THis guys got good size at 6ft 5in 310lb and has been starting since day 1 at Kent st, and and is very durable starting every game i believe in his career at Kent St from Freshman on.. Hes also Team captain of team that is 9-1 and has a really good run game as they avg 5.5 YPC and all ready have 2 1000yrd rushers.. This kids a great sleeper in my eyes..

5. Nigel Malone CB Kansas St- One of my bigger sleepers outta the CB's.. Talked about em many times.. Malone has a well rounded game, and solid ball skills and speed, plus hes one of the leaders of a stout defense contending for a championship possibly.. Had solid game against TCU with couple passes defended and 5tackles.. Were gonna need another CB, to play behind Prince and Hosley down the line..

6. Alec Lemon WR Syracuse- WR is our DE of our offense.> Another words its very important. WIth Jerrnigan yet to show anything, and Barden a pending FA, and Nicks and Cruz both coming close to FA'cy, we should try to possibly find lighting in a bottle again.. Lemon was sensational against number 9 Louisville yesterday, displaying hands, speed, and great concentration, as he made some nice catches... He seems kinda overlooked to me, and i woulden't be surprised seeing him make a role for himself in the NFL, if not more...

7. Kenny Demens ILB Michigan- Solid late rd gamble.. Expierence, hard hitting, good sized MLB, whos a down hill player, but could be quality depth, and possibly more.. Very physical player..

Obviously we'll be doing some work in FA'cy as well, so u don't have to cover everything via the draft..
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-12-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Veteran
    I'm getting my weekly mock outta the way now, because that game made me so sick, i don't wanna think about the giants for a couple days..lol Its really hard to believe thats the team that went 2 SF and won 26-3..lol Obviously playing hard is a thing this team lacks, and even JPP looked lazy today, whidch is horrible, because hes a motor player.. Kinda makes u wonder about the charechter of some vets on this team and if it eventually rubs off on the younger guys.. Sure, its not every week, but they certainly seem to take weeks off just like giants teams have done for a handful of seasons in a row now it seems.. Obviously we've been lucky to pull it togther in the nick of time some yrs, but its still risky way to go through a season.. I"m thinking Osi and Tuck are at the forefront of this, and i'd hate to say it, i think its time to really go in a diffrent direction... So, i'm really gonna be hoping for a stout pass rusher in the 1st rd, i think... I mean, theres other positons i woulden't mind as well as players, but pass rush needs a youth infusion..

I got us picking 25this embaressing week..

1. Alex Okafor DE Texas- He makes sense as OSI's all but gone, and he is a OSI kinda DE, as far as not overly big and has good speed and instincts, all though hes a better run defender, and hes picked it up in that category the past several weeks.. Hes got 8.5 sacks on the season so far..

2. Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I don't know if the playmaker makes it this far into RD 2, if he keeps playing like hes been.. GA gave up 20plus in 3of the 4 games rambo missed, and since hes been back, have given up 3outta6, and since hes played a few games, and got back into game shape, the D's been brilliant and hes been a big reason why.. Hes a game changer, who plays the box as well as can be put deep 2 cover... Hes got size and speed and reminds me a bit of Antrel Rolle, but with the chance of being more consistent with the playmaking, as Rolle is up and down yr 2 yr with his game changing plays..

3. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- There might be other positons of need, like Oline, but TE is a need as well, and Bennett's play has been sporadic the past several weeks, and hes also a FA after the yr.. Fauria is a redzone beast with good size, good hands, and solid blocking abiilty.. Hes got 9TD's this yr all ready, and has 9catches for 151yrd 3td the last 2weeks.. I think hes clearly 3rd best TE and that there is a drop off after him, so if hes on the board in RD 3, i think hes worth the get
    While I agree with you on your first pick, I think this team needs a new Center/ RT / LG and someone to groom into the RG spot. Right now I wouldn't mind spending all 3 rounds on O-Line, with key additions in FA.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    While I agree with you on your first pick, I think this team needs a new Center/ RT / LG and someone to groom into the RG spot. Right now I wouldn't mind spending all 3 rounds on O-Line, with key additions in FA.
    And then we still got to find solutions for the interior D-Line / LB's

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Well, there is Brian Winters in there at RD4.. But, i will say were not filling every need in the draft, as we also have FA'cy, so we will be using that method to pick up piecees as well.. A couple nice Oline FA pieces to go with Brian Winters, isn't bad upgrades to the Olineman

This is my fave mock i've done... The defense would be so much better with Rambo and Okafor in it. Rambo, JPP, Okafor, and Prince is a nice 4some to grow with on the defensive side of the ball...

+ Reply to Thread