+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 562 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Welp, my man Baccari Rambo yet again makes a huge splash play for GA.. Ga Tech was about to score on a long run play and a few Bulldogs converged at about the 4 yrd line and the Ga Tech runners momentum was moving em toward the endzone and Rambo just stole the ball from him and then returned it 46yrds in the other direction.. So easy to see hes gonna fly up draft boards.. Its why i have em as the top S in this class..
    Its funny how things change. Prior to the season people talked about TJ MacDonald and K Vaccaro. Then they played football and people remembered how good the SEC is. Vaccaro and MAcdonald may both be below Rambo and Elam b4 all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Its funny how things change. Prior to the season people talked about TJ MacDonald and K Vaccaro. Then they played football and people remembered how good the SEC is. Vaccaro and MAcdonald may both be below Rambo and Elam b4 all is said and done.
    Mcdonald has really fallen off, but Vaccaro is still going in 2nd rd, which is about where people thought anyhow.. He hasent been terrible this yr, just not quite as good as advertised.. I mean, GENO SMITH and CO made em look bad, but they made Jefferson look terrible as well. Shoot, Jefferson had one of the worst missed tackles i'd ever seen against W.VA..

McDonald has just been very unimpressive as a whole.. He looks stiff and very beatable through the air, almost like Taylor Mays like..

As far as Baccari Rambo, i should of stuck to my own way of thinking about em.. I let other people(draft gurus and what not) decide that i liked em a little more then he was good.. Then i watched em play his first couple wk's back, and i was like "screw this", hes fantastic! Hes a playmaker, who can make the hard jarring hit, and he can cover.. Hes a first rd talent, like i said a couple wks ago.. He might not go int he first, but anyone who has em in late rd 3 still, better update there rankings...lol

what happened to Teddy Bridgewater? Jesus, he su-cks now...

what happened to Teddy Bridgewater? Jesus, he su-cks now...
    Uconn beat the snot out of him, sacked him like 8 times, he couldnt use his left hand after halftime, then could barely walk in overtime.

Uconn has a very good defense too, multiple NFL talent players.

I still have to say that as far as plays in big games, Elam has been the best safety in the country this year. I know some question his measurables, but you just cant question his play.

Another big game performance for Bjorn Werner. I cant imagine him falling out of the top 15 now.

Mcdonald has really fallen off, but Vaccaro is still going in 2nd rd, which is about where people thought anyhow.. He hasent been terrible this yr, just not quite as good as advertised.. I mean, GENO SMITH and CO made em look bad, but they made Jefferson look terrible as well. Shoot, Jefferson had one of the worst missed tackles i'd ever seen against W.VA..
    Vaccaro has not played badly, he just hasnt played up to his hype imho. He is still a solid player, I should be careful to put him in the same paragraph as TJ MacDonald who, in my opinion, had as bad a senior season as any potential 1st round player I have ever seen. TJ was hoorid in every phase.

Still tho, Elam and Rambo performed better vs big competition.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I still have to say that as far as plays in big games, Elam has been the best safety in the country this year. I know some question his measurables, but you just cant question his play.

Another big game performance for Bjorn Werner. I cant imagine him falling out of the top 15 now.
    Now u sound like me with Earl Thomas..lol I just didn't care what his size was.. I knew he simply could play the game of football.. I believe the same to be with Baccari Rambo, except hes got solid measurables as well.. Either way, i really like Elam as well... Elam is a solid solid S prospect...

Baccari had another Forced Fumble by the way, oh ya, and a Pick..lol JESUS!!!!lol DUDES A FREAKING ANIMAL!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Uconn beat the snot out of him, sacked him like 8 times, he couldnt use his left hand after halftime, then could barely walk in overtime.

Uconn has a very good defense too, multiple NFL talent players.
    Nah i here ya.. He actually really picked it up at the end.. But trust me, my response had little to do with the UCONN game, but more to do with what i seen in multiple games this yr.. He reminds me of Tony Romo, as he'll look great for a stretch, but for very long stretches of games, he'll look completely terrible.. He did it against FIU, UNC, and now UCONN as well.. They all aren't packed with NFL talent..lol Hes got 16td 6int and a much lower Complet PCT after the first 3games of the season.. So hes still been solid, but not as spectacular.. Hes shown some chinks in the armour is all..

Man, i stiill can't get over baccari Rambo.. Guys just a flat out playmaker.. The first FF was great enough and saved points against GA for sure.. I missed the 2nd FF, and the PICK.. It was his 3rd pick in the last 5games, to go with 2FF and a Sack and some TFL and PD...

Anyone know anything about Chris Jones DT Bowling Green? I was watching a bit of him agianst BUFFALO on Friday, and i think they were saying he leads the nation in TFL(i could be wrong but it was something really impressive).. And none the less, he was really good in that game, and i looked em up, and besides all the TFL, hes also got 11.5Sacks from the DT positon! Hes not a overly big guy, in the mold of Jordan Hill from Penn St(who i like), at 6ft 1in 294lbs.. Seemed to have underrated strength with a good burst off the ball.. Either way, 11.5 sacks outta the DT positon is gonna get u noticed..

+ Reply to Thread