+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 562 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was looking at Kent St games and this guy caught my eye

Ya, i've seen Dri(pronounced Dree) archer a few times. He was utterly sensational in a game i gambled on a few weeks ago(forgot who they played? Was making some seriously explosive runs... Hes one of the fastest guys in the country, hands down.. I dont' even have to look into it, i simply know it just from seeing hima few times.. His speed is scary. He also has good balance and vision...

What about Chris Jones DT B.Green redeye? 11.5sacks from the DT positon! Another MAC kid..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Now u sound like me with Earl Thomas..lol I just didn't care what his size was.. I knew he simply could play the game of football.. I believe the same to be with Baccari Rambo, except hes got solid measurables as well.. Either way, i really like Elam as well... Elam is a solid solid S prospect...

Baccari had another Forced Fumble by the way, oh ya, and a Pick..lol JESUS!!!!lol DUDES A FREAKING ANIMAL!
    I never had a problem with Thomas, I just thought your claim that he was better than Eric Berry was a lil over the top. He is pretty much exactly what I said he was a good safety vs the pass and only ok vs the run.

I will say this year I stand by my claim Rambo + Elam > Vaccaro and MacDonald.

As far as Rambo over Elam, you are rprolly right as far as NFl goes he has the measurables and that matters. But I think they are both equally insane playmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I never had a problem with Thomas, I just thought your claim that he was better than Eric Berry was a lil over the top. He is pretty much exactly what I said he was a good safety vs the pass and only ok vs the run.

I will say this year I stand by my claim Rambo + Elam > Vaccaro and MacDonald.

As far as Rambo over Elam, you are rprolly right as far as NFl goes he has the measurables and that matters. But I think they are both equally insane playmakers.
    dude, i loved eric berry.. U can ask redeye, i thought berry was gonna be future HOF'er, if he stayed healthy.. I simply thought that Earl Thomas was alot closer to Eric Berry then people were making it out to be.. Meaning, Berry was perdicted as a possibly top 2pick, and Earl was being perdicted to go by some crazy people in the mid 20's.. There was no way people were gonna convince me that Eric Berry was that much better then Earl Thomas.. Sure, he might be a bit better Run Defender, but Earl Thomas was the most special playmaker id seen since Ed Reed.. Just sensational.. I honestly don't care that much about the run defending if a guys that much of a playmaker, because u have to have a blend of both between ur 11starters, and i'd much rather have my free safety specialize in playmaking and forcing turnovers, then be a good run stopper.. I'd rather have a couple guys on the Dline and MLB and maybe SS be stud run defenders, if its at the expense of having a knockout playmaking FS who isn't patrick willis against the run..

Not to mention, i always said then, that he got a raw deal, and was a decnet run defender, and dosen't just get trumped over or flail on tackle attempts.. Hes a pretty sound tackler, and he gets guys down when there in his way..

As far as this yr, i could care less about measurables of Rambo and Elam, i just like Rambo better.. Like i've been saying, hes a first rd talent, and i think hes proving that statement right, all though, i don't know if he'll rise that high.. To be honest, i think Elam is a border line 1st rder, and woulden't laugh at a team taking him in the late 1st either..

Similar to Bery and Thomas, i don't think theres a monster diffrence in talent.. There both really good, but i feel Rambo is more of a game changer.. ANd i love game changing Safteys..

Theo Rid**** 100pct needs to be drafted.. A poor mans Percy Harvin with alittle less speed...

Ya, i've seen Dri(pronounced Dree) archer a few times. He was utterly sensational in a game i gambled on a few weeks ago(forgot who they played? Was making some seriously explosive runs... Hes one of the fastest guys in the country, hands down.. I dont' even have to look into it, i simply know it just from seeing hima few times.. His speed is scary. He also has good balance and vision...

What about Chris Jones DT B.Green redeye? 11.5sacks from the DT positon! Another MAC kid..
    yeah we have vid up of him

Theo Rid**** 100pct needs to be drafted.. A poor mans Percy Harvin with alittle less speed...
    I still think he's like Kevin Faulk.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I still think he's like Kevin Faulk.
    ya, i suppose hes a bit similar to Kevin Faulk as well.. He can split out wide and play RB , is the reason i said Percy, but Faulks similar as well.. Either way, hes good...lol

ya, i suppose hes a bit similar to Kevin Faulk as well.. He can split out wide and play RB , is the reason i said Percy, but Faulks similar as well.. Either way, hes good...lol
    Percy Harvin to me, is far more of a dynamic player. Faulk and Rid**** are not as explosive but are consistent, know what youll get from them every play. And both are intelligent enough to take on multiple roles and do multiple things.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Percy Harvin to me, is far more of a dynamic player. Faulk and Rid**** are not as explosive but are consistent, know what youll get from them every play. And both are intelligent enough to take on multiple roles and do multiple things.
    ya i originally said just that, that Harvin was a bit faster... Rid**** is built similarly and is very versatile like Harvin is where i drew the comparison..

Mock Draft time! We looked sensational coming off the bye wk! Giants just creamed the Packers!!! And we were getting pressure all night which was great 2 see! I'm moving us closer to rd 2 this week and have us picking at pick 28! Creaming GB like that is really impressive! We destroyed GB and SF this yr, and both teams 2 me, are the best 2 teams outside of ourselves, so that says something..

RD1.. Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame- Just a really special talent.. THe more i see Bennett play, the more i feel like he had a flukey stretch earlier in the season, where he probably was really motivated for a change 2 show the world and cowboys that he was better then thought of, and i feel it was hard for him to keep up that intensity , because u simply can't change people.. Sure hes been dinged up, but come on! Dudes been non existent for most part for about 6wk's now, after such a great start.. Also, hes a FA.. Eifert at TE, just helps ELI and Cruz and Nicks(if we keep both going forward) that much more.. A reliable wk in and wk out TE that brings it and is a matchup nightmare isn't so bad a pick late 1st.. I really like Eifert.. 44rec 624yrd 4td on the season so far, and would of been better if he didn't have kid larning the ropes at QB all yr in GOLSON...

RD2.. Oday Aboushi OT Virginia- I really doubt hes here come april, but if he is, its tremendous value for a guy whos really not far off from the 1st rd guys.. Hes having a solid yr and would be a perfect longterm RT solution for us.. Watch for him to rise to high for us to get em late 2nd, but as of now, most have as mid to late 2nd, so i'm taking em...

RD3.. Jordan Hill DT Penn St- Many know i like this kid, i've spoke about em before, and he was utterly brilliant against WISCONSIN this past wkend, doing just the things i feel will complement are big run stuffing DT Linval Joseph,who also can occasionaly make plays in the backfield.. Hill does that more regularly and is very quick off the ball and overall.. He had 3TFL , 2SACKS and 8Tackles VS the badgers.. Just a brilliant game that shows exactly why i've mocked em to us in the past.. Canty is owed alot of doe and Austin has been a no show and Bernard is a FA.. Youth and depth is needed...

RD4.. DJ Swearinger S S.Carolina- A hard hitting underrated S prospect.. Obviously a bit of S help is needed if KP leaves, and Swearinger could be the answer..

RD5.. Zach Line RB S.M.U- This kid is freaking powerful! I watched em a few times over his career, and a bit in there win over Tulsa this past weekend(had money on game), and again he was great.. He would be a great comp back to Dave Wilson going forward and could act as are Andre Brown if were to lose em or he loses something due to his latest injury, which is a broken leg.. Line also has good hands outta the backfield, as hes got 32catches all ready to go with his 29rushing TD's over the past 2yrs.. He was brilliant against tough Texas A&M even though offense as a whole did little, as he had 104yrd on 16carries and 5catches for 35yrds.. A better runner then Kuhn, who some might compare too..

RD6.. Craig Roh DE Michigan- Spoke about em recently.. A physical player, whos not a huge pass rusher, but plays with big time motor and uses will and power to get job done.. Could possibly be our new Tollefson?

RD7. Kenny Okoro CB W.Forest- Good sized CB, who fits mold of most our CB's, and we could use the depth.. I think he'll be a solid ST player as well, with the possible potential to be yet another big time late rd steal as i think he was a fairly big recruit for wake...

+ Reply to Thread