+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 562 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

wow, this MAC champ game is crazy! No Ill had it wrapped and then with less then 4min to go fumbled on a mishap and Kent St returned it to score there 2nd TD in 30seconds or so to tie it up and then No Ill went down and scored a TD real qucik and Kent came back and had a drive to tie it up and bring it to OT.. They both hit FG's in 1st OT and thats where were at... No Ill has really shot themselves in the foot..

Jordan Lynch with the RUSH TD to give NO ILL a TD lead with Kent st's possesion yet to come in 2nd OT.. Jordan Lynch is freaking insane!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Whats everyone's take on Mike Gilislee RB Fla?? In fact, whats everyones take on the rb class this yr? If Eddie Lacy , Joseph Randle, Giovani Bernard, and Leveon Bell come out, to go with Steph Taylor, Montee Ball, Kenjon Barner, Jonathan Franklin, and Christine Michael, Mike Gillislee whos the best??

I'm having kind a tough time judging this yrs RB class.. I almost would want to wait and see who falls, because i think most of those guys are tough to distinguish, exactly whos the better value.. I forgot Andre Ellington, even though hes not that impressive to me...

If i had my choice, i'd probably go Eddie Lacy, Steph Taylor, Giovani Bernard, Montee Ball, Mike Gillislee,Kenjon Barner, Joseph Randle, Jonathan Franklin, Leveon Bell, Christine Michael, and Andre Ellington , in that order.. Thats just me personally.. Stephon Taylor is the most underrated RB in this class i believe, all though Jonathan Franklin is pretty underrated as well.. I do think we could use a bruiser back if we don't bring Brown back, and a guy like Eddie Lacy to go with David Wilson is mighty scary.. obviously we probably got bigger fish to fry, so RB early where Lacy would go, is probably outta the question..

RB is crazy this yr, and its not quite the class of last yr, by any stetch..
    The underrated Jonathan Franklin flat out dismantling Stanfords defense! Just dismantling em! 15carry 173yrds 2tds! Jesus!!!lol So much for that vaunted Stanford D..lol Thats what u get for taking a team for granted becuase u beat em last wk handedly.. Morons!

The underrated Jonathan Franklin flat out dismantling Stanfords defense! Just dismantling em! 15carry 173yrds 2tds! Jesus!!!lol So much for that vaunted Stanford D..lol Thats what u get for taking a team for granted becuase u beat em last wk handedly.. Morons!
    I dont think he is underrated anymore. I think everyone is talking about him. He runs very well and always falls forward too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I dont think he is underrated anymore. I think everyone is talking about him. He runs very well and always falls forward too.
    ya, i believe he is definetly not a underrated player anymore..lol Kinda hard after u dismantle one of the best defenses in college football...lol

man, Brett Hundley QB UCLA is a kid to watch out for down the rd.. Hes got the measurables that Evertte Golson does not have, as well... A couple of FRESHMAN QB's to kinda watch progress, and see where there stock takes em over the next 4yrs... I think Hundley ends up a 1st or 2nd rd pick when said and done, personally...

Veteran
    C-usa championship game on right now. I can almost guarantee there will be a guy from this game in our training camp. Happens every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    C-usa championship game on right now. I can almost guarantee there will be a guy from this game in our training camp. Happens every year.
    As long as it isn't one of there idiot QB's.. These guys miss wideopen WR's like its going outta style

Landry Jones playing how Landry Jones plays against a decent defense, and thats like a deer in head lights.. Only way hes good in the pros is if he plays the Bucs pass defense every wk.. I coulden't imagine that dude against hte 9ers, Ravens, or even Giants.. Yuck!

Veteran
    As long as it isn't one of there idiot QB's.. These guys miss wideopen WR's like its going outta style
    Lol, funny story. I beat ucf qb, Blake bortles, in a flag football game last year.

+ Reply to Thread