Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
Whats the take on sleepers this yr around here? We used to start a sleeper thread, but probably just put tha INFO right in this thread this yr, i suppose?

Bored , so i figured i'd write down some sleepers of mine... Sleepers can also be guys who are perdicted to go in ealyish rds, that u think are gonna be way better then where they are selected... Any sleepers out there, u guys excited about?

Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- This guy can flat out make plays.. Hes strong, but a bit undersized at listed 292 lbs.. Hes had a incredible season, and could offer value if he goes where projected, in the 4th-6th range..

Theo Rid**** RB N.Dame- Love the kid, and think he helps a team.. He can catch as well as run, and he runs harder then his size indicates.. Could be a nice additon to a duo or trio backfield..

Cierre Wood RB N.Dame- Sticking with the NDAME backfield, CIerre Wood has the more prototypical size u want outta a back, and was a prized recruit when coming out.. Has deceptive speed, and can keep it moving forward after first contact.. Solid mid to late rd RB in my opinion... Has a body type like Darren McFaddens, and is a long strider in the open field, and has decent cut back ability.. Decent reciever outta backfield...

Jake Stoneburner TE Ohio St- I like this kid as a reciever going forward.. He has frame to pile on a few more LB's, and could be a nice additon in the 5-7rd range.. A decent fall back option, if we dont go TE early..

DJ Swearinger S S.Carolina- Hes not a huge sleeper per say, but hes better then a few of the S's perdicted to go ahead of him, in my opinion.. Hes a strong , fundamentally strong kid, who is a key member of a really good defenses backfield.. He can really lay a hit and is involved in most plays it seems.. Not great ball skills, but decent, and isn't a weakness against the pass.. I'd say more of a all around safety, and not specializing in one or the other(pass or against run)..

Dennis Johnson RB Arkansas- Another RB , i know..lol This kid can take a hit and keep on moving, and has that MJD, R.Rice , D.Martin look about em, and i love those low center of gravity backs, that have some shiftiness to em as well.. He has taken over the backfield away from Knile Davis , despite some of that being Davis probably not recovering from injury as well as we hoped, still give em his props for that.. A hard runner, with deceptive speed, could be better pro then college player...

Adrian Bushell CB Louisville- A solid sized CB, who can make the plays against the pass, and was supposed to take over for Joe Haden at FLORIDA but followed Charlie Strong to Louisville.. THe kids been rising, and i expect him to continue that.. Reminds me alittle bit of another former Louisiville CB i liked alot and ended up with saints, Johnny Patrick, who went in RD3...

AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- I just like his gritty hard nosed approach and leadership qualities. he strikes me as the kinda guy who will always make it on to a team because of how hard he works, and the little things he does.. Not overly disimaler to our very own Chase Blackburn.. Good sized kid who can thump..

Jonathan Bostic ILB Florida- Another ILB i really like is Bostic.. Aggresive player, whos stout against run, and could be value on ST's as well.. I really like this kid...

Alec Lemon WR Syracuse
Shamarko Thomas S Syracuse
Earl Wolff S NC State
Blaize Foltz G T.C.U
LaAdrian Waddle OT Texas Tech
Robbie Rouse RB Fresno St.
Emory Blake WR Auburn
Steve Greer LB Virignia
Miguel Maysonet RB Stony Brook
Ryan Griffin TE UCONN
Everett Dawkins DT Florida St
Kapron Lewis-Moore DE- possibly switch to DT in a 43 pro sceme?
Dennis Johnson is really good but he fumbles often, every 25 touches