+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 562 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He's done a very good job being the last line of defense. Takes good angles. Doesn't miss tackles.
    Lol... this is what I meant
    he has some high solo tackle numbers and he has deceptive speed, that interception where he broke on the ball and jumped in front of graham tells a lot. Always eyes on QB without losing the receiver in his point of attack, and great closing speed. I think he plays well in this system. so the question is and NYCsportsfan might put a hit out on me for this, we might not need a safety this draft. A corner definitely. I think this team is a solid LB core and another Outside CB away from being a top 5 defense and that's with the D-Line we currently have.

I asked about the SAM cause I think we save a draft-able spot by putting Kiwi back on the rotation heavily. Yes he is a great hybrid player, but you cannot deny his ability as a hands in the dirt pass rusher or run stopping DE.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He has been legit. But not because of the interceptions. He's done a very good job being the last line of defense. Takes good angles. Doesn't miss tackles. The interceptions are a bonus, IMO.

J Will is the future weakside backer. Boley will be gone in another year.
    I think Boley has played well for the most part this year. I wouldnt cut him till Jwill can prove he can stay on the field

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    agreed on both Stevie Brown and J.Will.. Also, man Stevie Brown justi next in line to be Jerry Reeses steal in FA'cy, or as a UDF, or in the draft.. Jesus, hes a good GM!
    Stevie Brown wasnt fast enough for Al Davis. I read something earlier in the year that in 2010 the Raiders coaches had Stevie Brown on the final 53 even told Brown he made the team but Al Davis didnt like that a player with better measurables was getting cut and over ruled him.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Lol... this is what I meant
    he has some high solo tackle numbers and he has deceptive speed, that interception where he broke on the ball and jumped in front of graham tells a lot. Always eyes on QB without losing the receiver in his point of attack, and great closing speed. I think he plays well in this system. so the question is and NYCsportsfan might put a hit out on me for this, we might not need a safety this draft. A corner definitely. I think this team is a solid LB core and another Outside CB away from being a top 5 defense and that's with the D-Line we currently have.

I asked about the SAM cause I think we save a draft-able spot by putting Kiwi back on the rotation heavily. Yes he is a great hybrid player, but you cannot deny his ability as a hands in the dirt pass rusher or run stopping DE.
    Well it wouldnt hurt to mix him in more for Tuck. JPP,Kiwi and Tuck would give us 3 solid DE's against the run. I still think they need another high quality pass rusher. I think the Giants biggest needs are both lines. Even DT could use a boost. I think its safe to say Marvin Austin is a bust. I have no confidence in him

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Boley has played well for the most part this year. I wouldnt cut him till Jwill can prove he can stay on the field
    Well his contract ends after 2013. Not sure he will be resigned. Maybe a one or two year deal for smaller money?

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Where do you guy's have fresno's phillip thomas?...at 6'1" 215 with range he stacks up physically with pretty much all the high profile guys, but outshines them in production with 8int's, 3 returned for TD's and 4 sacks (This season). I've seen some highlights and he seems like a pretty complete player who is solid against the pass and the run.

He was invited to the senior bowl so I think he's a guy who could pick up some serious steam as the draft process goes on and could eventually surpass alot of these guys and be a 2nd round pick,,,,,Redeye, you know what to do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7R24OSpXVI
    Not a lot of Fresno State games around I have the Oregon game and I was less then impressed. I wasnt going to put it till I found another game to package it with. A guy on Twitter offered to send me the Colorado game. Many poor angles against Oregon missed tackles but Oregon makes a lot of players look bad

You know, I dont agree.

I was a big Boley fan coming into the season always saying how underrated he is in the NFL. But this year he hasnt played well I rewatched that Skins game and a lot of those option plays where the skins ate up chunks of yards were on our OLBS. With the DEs taking the 1 option back the OLbs and Cbs were often left for the 2 back, depending on the defense. But our OLbs did not do a good against Morris/RG3 in that option. The 2 option ate us up and that is usually the OLB's responsbilty(not always.)

Rob Rang saying Lattimore is declaring

Rob Rang saying Lattimore is declaring
    I think it is his only hope of making money. He is hoping someone takes a chance on him and signs him, even if for a tiny bit. If he went back, he risks another injury and the prospect of people seeing just how bad his injury was.

Someone will take a chance on Lattimore.. Someone will draft em, and as we've seen with gross injuries before, like Willis McGhaee's, he'll be a helpful part to a backfield.. If ur gonna have injuries like some of these guys are having, much better time to do it, then 15-20 yrs ago, because medicine just continues to evolve...

+ Reply to Thread