+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 562 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Someone will take a chance on Lattimore.. Someone will draft em, and as we've seen with gross injuries before, like Willis McGhaee's, he'll be a helpful part to a backfield.. If ur gonna have injuries like some of these guys are having, much better time to do it, then 15-20 yrs ago, because medicine just continues to evolve...
    I agree. He will get drafted and he deserves it based on his ability prior to the injury. I am just saying that returning would be a bad choice since he might get injured again and then he would truly be done. Or, he might already be done and returning would show NFL scouts that, thereby ruining his chances of being selected next year.

I really think this was his only play.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I agree. He will get drafted and he deserves it based on his ability prior to the injury. I am just saying that returning would be a bad choice since he might get injured again and then he would truly be done. Or, he might already be done and returning would show NFL scouts that, thereby ruining his chances of being selected next year.

I really think this was his only play.
    agreed..

Anyone noticing brockers play for the rams? Dude looks good, now that hes healthy.. We all pretty much liked em around here.. Dude is playing well pretty early on, which wasen't really expected...

Whats everyones take on Sanders Commings CB Georgia? Some think we got a size prefrence at CB, and could be losing big corner Corey Webster after this yr due to money reasons, and this guy could be a steal in 3rd-5th range, and has really good size at 6ft 2in 216lbs.. Could be a S/CB Hybrid type.. Following Baccari Rambo some, i noticed him, and he looks pretty solid.. Could be nice catch in 3rd-5th range.. We could always use another CB...

Anyone noticing brockers play for the rams? Dude looks good, now that hes healthy.. We all pretty much liked em around here.. Dude is playing well pretty early on, which wasen't really expected...
    I thought he would be an elite level run defender. Havent watched much of them I see the 4 sacks but 3 were in 2 games I wonder how much pressure he has caused.U know who has been really , really good and doesnt get much media play is Bobby Wagner. The guy has 110 takles as the MLB on the best defense in the NFL this season

Whats everyones take on Sanders Commings CB Georgia? Some think we got a size prefrence at CB, and could be losing big corner Corey Webster after this yr due to money reasons, and this guy could be a steal in 3rd-5th range, and has really good size at 6ft 2in 216lbs.. Could be a S/CB Hybrid type.. Following Baccari Rambo some, i noticed him, and he looks pretty solid.. Could be nice catch in 3rd-5th range.. We could always use another CB...
    Put up a video of couple weeks ago. Big Corner underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Put up a video of couple weeks ago. Big Corner underrated

Might go pretty high if he runs well. Which I think he might. I might put him in my next mock as the 3rd round pick

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Might go pretty high if he runs well. Which I think he might. I might put him in my next mock as the 3rd round pick
    Going to cut the Alabama game . He played well in that game 2. Im surprised he has flown on the radar more most of the year. He is listed at 6'1" 215 thats pretty big for a corner

Going to cut the Alabama game . He played well in that game 2. Im surprised he has flown on the radar more most of the year. He is listed at 6'1" 215 thats pretty big for a corner
    Nice

Blidi Wreh Wilson from Uconn is another bigger CB that hasent got much attention. He was being projected as a possible first rounder before the season. He's been really good in coverage but didn't put up great numbers. He could be a steal if he falls to the 3rd or 4th round.

I thought he would be an elite level run defender. Havent watched much of them I see the 4 sacks but 3 were in 2 games I wonder how much pressure he has caused.U know who has been really , really good and doesnt get much media play is Bobby Wagner. The guy has 110 takles as the MLB on the best defense in the NFL this season
    Yup, another guy we both like.. I remember the first time we talked about him, when i asked u to put a video up of him, very early on ... My guy WHitney Mercilus is really starting to become a player down there in Houston.. Hes up to 6sacks now, with of course, a couple Forced Fumbles(thats his thing).. He wasen't playing a ton early on either..Looks like i'm gonna win the bet i had on here with(i forgot who, do u remember? If not its in this thread) for most sacks in the season.. Hes gonna have to wear whatever avatar i choose..lol

+ Reply to Thread