+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 562 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm loving Walts new Mock for us! 3rder, that has us going like this.. This is playmaker galore! I'll finish it out after his first 3rds..

1. Ez Ansah DE BYU
    2. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3. Jordan Hill DT Penn St. Walts 3rder, and now i'll finish it.. I'd love this mock!
    --------------------------------------------------
    4. Blaize Foltz G T.C.U
    5. Graham Pocic C/T Illinois
    6. Michael Williams TE Alabama
    7. Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    Zac Stacy is 1 of those guys I dont get why people have him going so late in the draft. I think he might be a guy whos value rises before draft day.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Only issue I have with Khaseem Greene is what position would he play? I don't think he is big or stout enough to play either Sam or Mike. And I think the giants are set at weakside for the future with Boley and J Will.
    What do u mean? U got Arthur Brown in ur mock, who weighs less then Greene? Greene can be a jack of all trades LB in my opinion, depending on down and distance and what personel u have on the field.. Greene would give us a shot of youth and potential to our LB unit as well, which i think is nessecary.. I do like J.Williams, but would prefer he stay our nickel LB if possible.. I'd groom Greene for a starting spot, while getting him and Williams on the field in situations that suit them in the meantime..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Zac Stacy is 1 of those guys I dont get why people have him going so late in the draft. I think he might be a guy whos value rises before draft day.
    possibly..

What do u mean? U got Arthur Brown in ur mock, who weighs less then Greene? Greene can be a jack of all trades LB in my opinion, depending on down and distance and what personel u have on the field.. Greene would give us a shot of youth and potential to our LB unit as well, which i think is nessecary.. I do like J.Williams, but would prefer he stay our nickel LB if possible.. I'd groom Greene for a starting spot, while getting him and Williams on the field in situations that suit them in the meantime..
    Brown plays MLB. And he is physically more stout. Where Greene is more of a run and chase type.

Veteran
    I'm loving Walts new Mock for us! 3rder, that has us going like this.. This is playmaker galore! I'll finish it out after his first 3rds..

1. Ez Ansah DE BYU
    2. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3. Jordan Hill DT Penn St. Walts 3rder, and now i'll finish it.. I'd love this mock!
    --------------------------------------------------
    4. Blaize Foltz G T.C.U
    5. Graham Pocic C/T Illinois
    6. Michael Williams TE Alabama
    7. Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    I love that Michael Williams pick. This kid is a sleeper, Just his size alone is already a mismatch to safties/and if he can register a mid 4.6- low 4.7 40, he would be a mismatch to the Line backers as well. Kisd is heavily under used and is a solid blocker, his hasa high ceiling at the next level. Pope will get the most out of this kid I think.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Brown plays MLB. And he is physically more stout. Where Greene is more of a run and chase type.
    Oh, i dissgree.. Greene is really physical, and Brown is more of a run and chase LB.. I mean, they both are to a degree, but i see Greene standing up physically more so then i do Brown.. Brown is more of a Lavonte David type, which i've often seen him compared 2 as well... I think Greene comes in weighing at least close to 10lb's more then Arthur Brown as well.. He looks bigger then the listed weight.. Theres no way Arthur Brown is a MLB in the NFL, in my opinion.. Hes weakside all day...

Veteran
    Say good bye to the chances of Tyler Eifert guys
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...michael-finley
    Why do I hate the packers? They are not even out rivals!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Where do you guy's have fresno's phillip thomas?...at 6'1" 215 with range he stacks up physically with pretty much all the high profile guys, but outshines them in production with 8int's, 3 returned for TD's and 4 sacks (This season). I've seen some highlights and he seems like a pretty complete player who is solid against the pass and the run.

He was invited to the senior bowl so I think he's a guy who could pick up some serious steam as the draft process goes on and could eventually surpass alot of these guys and be a 2nd round pick,,,,,Redeye, you know what to do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7R24OSpXVI
    I was going to wait until I got mailed some more Fresno st games but I have this I cut. Oregon is a tough offense to judge a safety from but this first half isnt very good. Overly aggressive coming downhill,poor angles, and missed tackles. If u are going to come up like that against Oregon U have to get the guy to the ground. 2nd half much better. They kept him closer to the line,played him from the slot some,let him blitz and he made plays

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-16-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was going to wait until I got mailed some more Fresno st games but I have this I cut. Oregon is a tough offense to judge a safety from but this first half isnt very good. Overly aggressive coming downhill,poor angles, and missed tackles. If u are going to come up like that against Oregon U have to get the guy to the ground. 2nd half much better. They kept him closer to the line,played him from the slot some,let him blitz and he made plays

From what I hear that was his worst game of the year, but it looked like he was outmatched by the oregon athletes....far from impressive

Just put this up

Arthur Brown vs WV

+ Reply to Thread