+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 562 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

I get so pissed watching Rutgers they have good running backs a TE that is so under utilized 2 Gigantic WR's and they cant do anything on Offense because the QB is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Khaseem Greene is as good as Gary Nova is bad .Greene already has a sack a TFL and a TD. Rutgers has a lot of talent but the QB is just so frickin bad. Greene is always near the ball. Still an underrated player.
    Bruce Taylor is a nice player havent watched him closely to much this season . Watched him a lot in 2011 before he got hurt

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers could end up being the best receiver in this draft if he declares. He is so big and really fluid for his size
    Ya, thats why i have mocked Khaseeme Greene to us a few times.. Hes so awesome, and i think is as physical as it gets.. He plays like a guy possessed...

If i was va tech, i'd go with another QB in the 2nd half.. See if the Oline will play for a new QB.. They just don't care about Logan Thomas or have no faith in him, one or the other.. Give another guy a shot, and see if u can get a spark..

Very impessed with Va Techs Defense.. They are playing basically knowing if there to have any chance, its gonna be them who needs to do it..

wow, Va tech with yet another head scratching moronic play.. Kyle FUller runs into P like a idiot and instead of giving Va tech a chance, RU retains ball before half.. I tell ya, Frank Beamer needs to get his recruit on.. Theres no one close to a 1st rd pick, and maybe not 2nd rd pick on this team..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    wow, Va tech with yet another head scratching moronic play.. Kyle FUller runs into P like a idiot and instead of giving Va tech a chance, RU retains ball before half.. I tell ya, Frank Beamer needs to get his recruit on.. Theres no one close to a 1st rd pick, and maybe not 2nd rd pick on this team..
    Logan Thomas looks horrible. He has been so inaccurate. Marcus Davis bailed him out a couple times but he has been missing guys by 5 yards. Mel Kiper still thinks Logan Thomas is a 1st rounder dont know what games he is watching this season

Logan Thomas looks horrible. He has been so inaccurate. Marcus Davis bailed him out a couple times but he has been missing guys by 5 yards. Mel Kiper still thinks Logan Thomas is a 1st rounder dont know what games he is watching this season
    No way? For real? To be honest, Andre Woodson had a better chance of becoming a NFL QB then Logan Thomas does.. I honestly don't see a positon that Logan Thomas could play in NFL? TE? probably to light, and hes not exactly super fast by any stretch.. I honestly think hes gonna just have to look back on his career his entire life and wonder what could of been.. Its kinda sad, but happens all the time..

Hes not Canadian football league good , let alone NFL...

VT Rutgers the only time when 10-23 for 84 yards is the good QB's stat line

How in the world did Antoine Exum drop that easy as can be, would of been pick 6?? I mean, a blind one armed man takes that back to the house.. 2nd time Va TEchs CB's have dropped sure would be picks, and obviously the Exum pick would of been a pick 6 easy... THis game is about the LB's, plain and simple.. Single Handedly destroying both offenses...

VT Rutgers the only time when 10-23 for 84 yards is the good QB's stat line
    Did u see that dropped pick 6by Exum? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    No way? For real? To be honest, Andre Woodson had a better chance of becoming a NFL QB then Logan Thomas does.. I honestly don't see a positon that Logan Thomas could play in NFL? TE? probably to light, and hes not exactly super fast by any stretch.. I honestly think hes gonna just have to look back on his career his entire life and wonder what could of been.. Its kinda sad, but happens all the time..

Hes not Canadian football league good , let alone NFL...
    i wonder if those guys watch the games sometimes. I mean last year Mcshay had the write up of Whitney Mercilus that said he was a 350 pound 2 gap NT

+ Reply to Thread