+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 562 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

I think DC Jefferson will be a nice pickup for someone at TE in this yrs draft, late rds..

Another sweet Tackle by Bruce Taylor!

Va Tech Wins it!!! I'll be darned!!!lol Bruce Taylor should be MVP of this game...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Va Tech Wins it!!! I'll be darned!!!lol Bruce Taylor should be MVP of this game...
    Best game Ive seen him play

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Best game Ive seen him play
    Any chance of him being a 4/3 player in the NFL, or is he most likely off to a 3/4?

Also, Khaseeme Greene would of easily been MVP had his team WON.. 11tackles 1.5TFL, 1sack, 1TD...

I might repost someone said thi is fake
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-28-2012 at 10:01 PM.

All-Pro
    That game was hard to watch.

I might repost someone said thi is fake
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Any chance of him being a 4/3 player in the NFL, or is he most likely off to a 3/4?

Also, Khaseeme Greene would of easily been MVP had his team WON.. 11tackles 1.5TFL, 1sack, 1TD...
    Taylor Looks like a 3-4 guy to me but who knows every time I scheme project they go to the other 1.
    Greene was awesome as always and so was #11 CB Logan Ryan, He gave up the 1 TD but that was such a nice throw by Thomas. I dont know where it came from he had been horrible most of the night
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Taylor Looks like a 3-4 guy to me but who knows every time I scheme project they go to the other 1.
    Greene was awesome as always and so was #11 CB Logan Ryan, He gave up the 1 TD but that was such a nice throw by Thomas. I dont know where it came from he had been horrible most of the night
    Ya, u coulden't defense that one pass by thomas.. I guess every one who has a arm can hit one every once in awhile...lol

Also, Antoine Exum looked like a solid CB as well.. I got on em for that dropped pick 6, but he was still solid as can be overall and did have the game changing pick anyhow...

Also, your right about Greene, he was as usual sensational.. Hes the kinda player who changes a teams attitude on defense.. I mean, RU plays mean on D, and i love the way that D plays...

Slip tried saying Greene is a side to side guy as he selected Arthur Brown in his mock, and i disagreed.. As u can see, Greene is much more then a side to side LB.. he was attacking teh middle just as much as he was attacking the sides.. hes a complete LB and a 100pct sure fire 2nd rder..

+ Reply to Thread