+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 562 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

A guy on Twitter was asking my opinion on the safeties and I said something similar. I dont see a clear cut 1st rounder but I see 6 players that could go 2nd Round. Which 1 do u chose?

I have to look into the Sheldon Richardson character concerns havent heard anything from anyone on that

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    A guy on Twitter was asking my opinion on the safeties and I said something similar. I dont see a clear cut 1st rounder but I see 6 players that could go 2nd Round. Which 1 do u chose?

I have to look into the Sheldon Richardson character concerns havent heard anything from anyone on that
    I think Rambo's the best playmaker of the bunch. I don't really know the details behind his character flaws, but based on talent and where you could potentially draft him, he'd be my guy

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Part of me really wants to like Ogletree as he's great in space and oozing with size and athletism, but another part of me thinks he plays too high and struggles to shed blocks in the running game
    Wait when the pros get ahold of him, he'll get up to around 245 & not lose any speed....If he didnt have run play issues, he'd go higher than we pick....

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    It has nothing to do with size or strength. He is very inconsistent when he needs to be physical.
    i disagree.. I've seen him be very physical, and maybe its not a consistnet part to his game yet, but hes gonna be a 1st rder for a reason, and thats because hes a game changer.. I'd bank on that guy being a stud for whoever gets em, and i think theres very little chance of him being anything but a stud in the NFL.. I've talked to a few fans of the bulldogs and they say its night and day how the defense plays when hes in there.. They say he makes a tempo changing hard hit every game, and then i read a scouting report that said the same thing.. THey said every game they've watched the guy has hit like a ton of bricks.. Just driving his body into ball carriers and leveling them..

Hes certainly not a puss who shys away from contact.. Hes smart and trys to get around blocks sometimes instead of wasting his time having to disengage.. I mean, when u have the speed he has, then why woulden't u? He dosen't need to get blocked, he can run right around big lineman which he does often..

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Wait when the pros get ahold of him, he'll get up to around 245 & not lose any speed....If he didnt have run play issues, he'd go higher than we pick....
    I think he just might go higher then we pick.. Its a possiblity for sure.. If we dont' grab em, i expect the bears to grab em, as a future replacement to Brian Urlacher.. Hes fast and athletic with pass play skills, and he makes game changing plays.. And he'll get the crowd in it with a smash of a hit often as well... Hes perfect for them...

Im going to start watching college football on a more regular basis so i can know about all these players like you guys do.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Im going to start watching college football on a more regular basis so i can know about all these players like you guys do.
    Go to the Film Room page there are hundreds of videos or go to Draftbreakdown.com thats where my videos are posted

i really have to get my own site up

Giants out of the playoffs is like turkey out of thanksgiving...

This past season was obviously a disappointment. I have been reading up on players opinions from around the league here http://bit.ly/Xbs6JG and its obvious we need to plug some holes. Three main areas of concern include: LB, DE, DT. One of our biggest strengths is our D line and our ability to rush the passer. We need to continue to fuel that strength with this years draft, also picking up a linebacker who can make solid tackles on draws, screens, and runs up the middle.

I wouldnt mind seeing us take a wide reciever or O lineman with a later pick, but most of this offseason should be focused on the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Go to the Film Room page there are hundreds of videos or go to Draftbreakdown.com thats where my videos are posted
    Thanks
    ​​​

+ Reply to Thread