+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 562 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Heres my weekly mock to end a huge dissapointment of a season.. Were picking 19th overall, and actually get a 2nd rder even earlier becuase the Saints pick is gone due to infractions and the Browns used there 2nd rder in supp draft for Josh Gordon...

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- i love Ogletree and Okafor and Warmack as well , but don't know if Ogletree is gonna declare, and its pretty close between these guys anyways.. Ansahs length, potential, and body type all remind me of JPP.. I think they would make a fearsome duo at end for next 10yrs or so..

2). Dallas Thomas G/T Tennesee- A steal at this point in the draft.. Obviously youth and talent are a major need on interior of oline..

3). Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I think he'll rise past this point eventually, but for now, hes here, and i'd love to have the playmaking S on our side.. My fave S prospect.. Hes a diffrence maker, and always seems to be in the big game changing plays..

4). Travis Kelce TE Cincinatti- Now this kid is worth a 4th rd pick, over last yrs pick and former bearcat Adrien Robinson.. Hes got super skills for his size and is a great blocker.. Steal alert!

5). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- I love this kid, and is yet another player who can get pressure on the QB..

6). AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- This kid is a leader and puts it all on the field all the time.. More of a downhill player, but a very heady player who is a tad more all around player then Chase Blackburn i believe, and moves around a tad better as well.. Could be a player who becomes more then expected on next level

7). Khalid Wooten CB Nevada- Big and fast, and underrated.. A solid prospect who could be another late rd Jerry Reese steal..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Heres my weekly mock to end a huge dissapointment of a season.. Were picking 19th overall, and actually get a 2nd rder even earlier becuase the Saints pick is gone due to infractions and the Browns used there 2nd rder in supp draft for Josh Gordon...

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- i love Ogletree and Okafor and Warmack as well , but don't know if Ogletree is gonna declare, and its pretty close between these guys anyways.. Ansahs length, potential, and body type all remind me of JPP.. I think they would make a fearsome duo at end for next 10yrs or so..

2). Dallas Thomas G/T Tennesee- A steal at this point in the draft.. Obviously youth and talent are a major need on interior of oline..

3). Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I think he'll rise past this point eventually, but for now, hes here, and i'd love to have the playmaking S on our side.. My fave S prospect.. Hes a diffrence maker, and always seems to be in the big game changing plays..

4). Travis Kelce TE Cincinatti- Now this kid is worth a 4th rd pick, over last yrs pick and former bearcat Adrien Robinson.. Hes got super skills for his size and is a great blocker.. Steal alert!

5). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- I love this kid, and is yet another player who can get pressure on the QB..

6). AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- This kid is a leader and puts it all on the field all the time.. More of a downhill player, but a very heady player who is a tad more all around player then Chase Blackburn i believe, and moves around a tad better as well.. Could be a player who becomes more then expected on next level

7). Khalid Wooten CB Nevada- Big and fast, and underrated.. A solid prospect who could be another late rd Jerry Reese steal..
    If we got those 3 players in the first 3 rounds I would be ecstatic

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If we got those 3 players in the first 3 rounds I would be ecstatic
    Ya, this would be a almost best case draft.. I'm not sure Dallas Thomas or Rambo or even Ansah will be there, but then again, all of em possibly could be as well.. Kelce and Jones could be solid contributors as well...

Man, Tahj Boyd isn't nearly as slick with his feet as hes gonna need to be to make it in the NFL.. I watched Bennie logan catch em on a play Boyd had a running start.. Thats pathetic... Hes not good enough skilled passer to not be able to use his feet better... I woudlent' touch Geno Smith , Tahj Boyd, or Tyler Wilson in RD1.. Not saying there all gonna suck or anything, but i just don't see 1st rd talent from any of em...

how about Eifert or Ertz.. I would love Ertz in the 2nd

"After much deliberation," Georgia junior ILB Alec Ogletree has decided to enter the 2013 NFL Draft, according to SI's Tony Pauline.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter

All-Pro
    Was out most of the morning and just started watching the Capitol One Bowl. Are the Bulldogs having an off day? Is Nebraska that good? Both? Thought that the Bulldogs had all these great picks coming out but it looks like a lot of offense. Haven't see he entire game so maybe there where turnovers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Was out most of the morning and just started watching the Capitol One Bowl. Are the Bulldogs having an off day? Is Nebraska that good? Both? Thought that the Bulldogs had all these great picks coming out but it looks like a lot of offense. Haven't see he entire game so maybe there where turnovers or something.
    Nebraska's running all over them ala Bama....Burkhead's having a hell of a game, I'm calling either New England or the Packers will draft him, they love the white guys

All-Pro
    It's a fun game from what I have seen. Just thought their defense was supposed to be so good with all their NFL prospects. Didn't think they would allow 31 points.

They were without Jenkins, but Ogletree looked good. I'm starting to like him at 19. Needs to add some bulk though.

+ Reply to Thread