Heres my weekly mock to end a huge dissapointment of a season.. Were picking 19th overall, and actually get a 2nd rder even earlier becuase the Saints pick is gone due to infractions and the Browns used there 2nd rder in supp draft for Josh Gordon...

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- i love Ogletree and Okafor and Warmack as well , but don't know if Ogletree is gonna declare, and its pretty close between these guys anyways.. Ansahs length, potential, and body type all remind me of JPP.. I think they would make a fearsome duo at end for next 10yrs or so..

2). Dallas Thomas G/T Tennesee- A steal at this point in the draft.. Obviously youth and talent are a major need on interior of oline..

3). Baccari Rambo S Georgia- I think he'll rise past this point eventually, but for now, hes here, and i'd love to have the playmaking S on our side.. My fave S prospect.. Hes a diffrence maker, and always seems to be in the big game changing plays..

4). Travis Kelce TE Cincinatti- Now this kid is worth a 4th rd pick, over last yrs pick and former bearcat Adrien Robinson.. Hes got super skills for his size and is a great blocker.. Steal alert!

5). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- I love this kid, and is yet another player who can get pressure on the QB..

6). AJ Klein ILB Iowa St- This kid is a leader and puts it all on the field all the time.. More of a downhill player, but a very heady player who is a tad more all around player then Chase Blackburn i believe, and moves around a tad better as well.. Could be a player who becomes more then expected on next level

7). Khalid Wooten CB Nevada- Big and fast, and underrated.. A solid prospect who could be another late rd Jerry Reese steal..