+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 562 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Did u guys see Earl Thomas over the weekend? Dude was making plays at the line of scrimmage(2really nice plays) and showed his center field capabilities with a pick... Another Pro Bowl season for em as well.. Thank god we got JPP, becuase being so close to Earl Thomas and Mike Iupati for that matter, would of stung if we didn't have a great pick ourselves..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    LSU, every Junior is declaring its nuts
    Seems like just about every JR is going pro everywhere.. Very few guys going back, which makes this a much deeper draft then anticipated and makes me wonder if its a better idea to trade down and accumulate additional picks? On top of that, 2teams are missing there 2nd rd picks and no one is getting them, being Saints and Browns..

Another player on the seahawks that kills me to see is KJ Wright.. I loved him as a sleeper and future SLB for us, and hes turning into a stud.. I had many hopes of Akeem Ayers or KJ Wright manning the SLB positon for us... Seahawks are loaded with guys i wanted on defense.. Bobby Wagner, Earl Thomas, Kj Wright, Jaye Howard, Winston Guy... Add in Golden Tate, Russell Wilson, John Moffitt, Max Unger on offense, and its loaded with players i liked..

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I think Cyrus Kuandijo has the makings of a top 5 Left tackle, he already unseated an All-American from that spot as just a true Sophomore. He was also the number 2 recruit in the nation behind Clowney
    Ya Cyrus is insane.. I might take him if i rethought my answer..

Kuandjio, Te'O, Milliner, Tuitt, Mosley would be my order...

Warmack is sooo good. I dont think he will but if he falls to us, the pick should be in within seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Warmack is sooo good. I dont think he will but if he falls to us, the pick should be in within seconds.
    Ya, hes freaking insane! Just a RD GRADER! Ya, i think i'm starting to lean toward Warmack the more and more i watch this game.. Is Tuitt even playing this game?

Also, i'm more and more willing to trade down when i see the Jr's continue to declare and knowing the kinda quality we'll be able to pick end of RD 1 and with extra picks.. i mean, Barrett Jones looks good as well, and could be had at the back end of RD 1 with so many prospects coming out... Thats pretty good...

Man, this is little league vs major leagues in this nat champ game.. I really thought ND would be competitive.. This stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Another player on the seahawks that kills me to see is KJ Wright.. I loved him as a sleeper and future SLB for us, and hes turning into a stud.. I had many hopes of Akeem Ayers or KJ Wright manning the SLB positon for us... Seahawks are loaded with guys i wanted on defense.. Bobby Wagner, Earl Thomas, Kj Wright, Jaye Howard, Winston Guy... Add in Golden Tate, Russell Wilson, John Moffitt, Max Unger on offense, and its loaded with players i liked..
    I was soooooo pissed when they took Moffit.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, this is little league vs major leagues in this nat champ game.. I really thought ND would be competitive.. This stinks!
    Sux the season is ending like this . Im surprised the ND Front 7 has been this over powered

ND is making really stupid plays. Why field the punt at the 3 yard line its a line drive

+ Reply to Thread