+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 562 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Brennan Williams was perdicted by some to be a 1st rder coming into this yr, and played pretty solidly before getting hurt.. Ur getting a guy whos got all the measurables, blocked for soon to be 1st back taken in this yrs draft, and has LT potential, even though most would have em at RT.. I'd take williams all day in RD3.. Thats serious value..

Then again, Mr.Williams might demand highlight videos of Brennan from you..lol
    I was half joking. Drafting guys that have injuries like that freak me out. Look at Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was half joking. Drafting guys that have injuries like that freak me out. Look at Tuck
    Look at Tuck? He was probably one of the best bang for buck draft picks the giants have ever had in there franchises history.. Injuries freak me out as well, but sometimes the value is just far 2 great to pass up..

Taylor Lewan is returning to Michigan for the 2013 season. This OT class just got really thin at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Taylor Lewan is returning to Michigan for the 2013 season. This OT class just got really thin at the top.
    dang.. that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Eric Fisher is loving life.. Pretty much knocks any chance of Fisher becoming our RT out the window.. Oh well, he was on my personal list, but its not the end of the world..

is Kyle Van Noy (BYU, OLB) coming out?

New Ogletree I put up today vs Nebraska

Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma vs A&M

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    is Kyle Van Noy (BYU, OLB) coming out?
    No Van Noy is returning

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Look at Tuck? He was probably one of the best bang for buck draft picks the giants have ever had in there franchises history.. Injuries freak me out as well, but sometimes the value is just far 2 great to pass up..
    Should of clarified what I meant . His shoulder injury is the same as Williams and he hasnt been the same since hurting it

Ryan Nassib seems like a lock to me for the Bills now since they have his HC going there for the 2013 season. Look at the success that Tannehill had in Miami with his old college coach at Texas A&M. If he does go to the Bills, don't be surprised if he has a really good rookie season.

+ Reply to Thread