+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 562 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

A few key risers and fallers:
    Faller: Teo
    The NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah spoke with three Scouting Directors who all said Notre Dame senior ILB Manti Te'o will likely be selected in the top 15-25 picks.

15-25 sounds about right for a couple of reasons. First, Te'o projects as a good, not great, player at the position, but one that will anchor the middle of a defense for quite some time. Second, many non-pass rushing linebackers who are taken in the top ten do not pan out. Te'o will remain one of the most discussed prospects in this class.

Riser: Fluker
    One NFL scout told the Chicago Tribune that Alabama RT D.J. Fluker projects as a "late first-rounder" in April's draft, while "others" anticipate Fluker will be drafted in the mid-first.

Fluker, listed at 6-foot-6, 335, compares favorably to Minnesota's Phil Loadholt as a right tackle prospect. "He is one of the biggest, most physically impressive kids I've ever seen," said one NFL personnel man. The Chicago Trib's Dan Pompei suggests Fluker could be an option for the Bears with the 20th overall pick in the draft. Fluker is expected to stay at right tackle in the pros.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/c...late-1st-round
    Last edited by juice33s; 01-11-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    A few key risers and fallers:
    Faller: Teo
    The NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah spoke with three Scouting Directors who all said Notre Dame senior ILB Manti Te'o will likely be selected in the top 15-25 picks.

15-25 sounds about right for a couple of reasons. First, Te'o projects as a good, not great, player at the position, but one that will anchor the middle of a defense for quite some time. Second, many non-pass rushing linebackers who are taken in the top ten do not pan out. Te'o will remain one of the most discussed prospects in this class.

Riser: Fluker
    One NFL scout told the Chicago Tribune that Alabama RT D.J. Fluker projects as a "late first-rounder" in April's draft, while "others" anticipate Fluker will be drafted in the mid-first.

Fluker, listed at 6-foot-6, 335, compares favorably to Minnesota's Phil Loadholt as a right tackle prospect. "He is one of the biggest, most physically impressive kids I've ever seen," said one NFL personnel man. The Chicago Trib's Dan Pompei suggests Fluker could be an option for the Bears with the 20th overall pick in the draft. Fluker is expected to stay at right tackle in the pros.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/c...late-1st-round
    Fluker is a guy i just don't like.. I feel he takes to many plays off, and thats the exact kinda player i hope we stay away from.. Outta all the bama Olineman, Fluker was the guy that i felt was beat the most by good players as well(all though i could be wrong?).. Just not my cup of tea...

A couple players i feel should rise are Kawaan Short DT Purdue and Baccari Rambo S Georgia.. Short is a good sized DT 6ft 3in 310lbs, who can get to the QB, and also is solid agianst the run, and can block kicks and bat passes.. Hes basically the complete package and produced even when he was the focal point of other teams offenses.. Size and playmaking ability at DT are tough to find.. I could see Reese show some interest. Rambo has the size/speed u want from a S, and makes a diffrence.. Hes great at creating turnovers, always ripping at the ball and catching picks, and quite frankly, is my 2nd ranked S as of today, behind only Matt Elam... I like Vaccaro as well, but Rambo is just sensational playmaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Not really Blue he got hurt. Blue had the most carries through the first 3 games. i think Blue was much better than the guys who declared
    Hill was there best RB overall though, weather it was due to injury of someone that paved his way or something else.. He clearly was there best runner..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hill was there best RB overall though, weather it was due to injury of someone that paved his way or something else.. He clearly was there best runner..
    Hill was for sure once he played. He didnt get the ball until Blue got hurt though. I do like Blue though the guys that declared are pretty mehh. They should of transferred to a smaller school

Hill was for sure once he played. He didnt get the ball until Blue got hurt though. I do like Blue though the guys that declared are pretty mehh. They should of transferred to a smaller school
    Ya, i know what ur saying.. I could see the giants interested in a Spencer Ware type RB to go with David Wilson.. I'm stuck on this Kerwynn Williams kid right now.. Hes nice! There are only certain smaller backs i would want, as i agree with u, a bruiser like Ware or someone like that is a good idea.. But some of these smaller backs still pack a punch and don't get a overly big workload anyhow, so it works out as a split/3rd down back type option.. Kerwynn Williams, Dennis Johnson, Miguel Maysonet, and Theo Rid**** are all guys i think would make nice options to pair with Wilson, and none are real big.. All of em can catch , which is huge.. Maysonet can catch as well, right?

Why isn't there more chatter about Sheldon Richardson on here? Kid is really impressive in the vids I've seen and we could use a playmaking DT. I know he's projected a little higher than 19 now, but a few reaches on QBs and he may be available, no?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I know me and you were both big Kaepernick guys but last nights performance albeit against a Defense that just let him run was other worldly. I much rather have a guy with his size over spindly legs RG3

I know me and you were both big Kaepernick guys but last nights performance albeit against a Defense that just let hirun was other worldly. I much rather have a guy with his size over spindly legs RG3
    Ya, i never worried about Kapernick coming from the pistol, because he had everything u wanted in a QB.. Arm Strength, Check! Running SPeed, Check! Height to see over defense, Check! Accuracy, Check!
    He also has a ton of moxy ... I never doubted em for even a second...

I know me and you were both big Kaepernick guys but last nights performance albeit against a Defense that just let him run was other worldly. I much rather have a guy with his size over spindly legs RG3
    2of my best friends are diehard 49ers fans(watched game with em both), and they both were giving me huge Kuods last night for my call on Kapernick.. I'd been telling them they got a wicked talented Qb On the bench since he was drafted, and one of my buddies didnt' think it possible to make the switch with the record of 9ers behind Alex Smith, and i told em, there missing a element on there offense that will continue to cost em trips to SB, and Kapernick could offer just that, and make them a complete package..

Even after he threw the early pick 6, i was telling them to relax, Kapernick will settle down and do big things, and he went out and flat out killed it!

U guys should read the Jason Taylor article I posted in General Sports. How he played hurt its disturbing really ugly

+ Reply to Thread