+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 562 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Are there any tall physical corners in this draft? I would love to draft one.
    Watching Richard Sherman play is making me jealous.

Man, we really need some good LB's.. Watching Weatherspoon and Wagner makes me really wish we had people like that..

Earl Thomas with another pick.. Hes been making plays all over the field in his young career.. The seahawks have a great young defense! seriously, they are loaded!

Turbin also making plays, another player i liked alot! This team drats alot of players i liked...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 01-13-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Earl Thomas with another pick.. Hes been making plays all over the field in his young career.. The seahawks have a great young defense! seriously, they are loaded!
    I was actually going to criticize his play in this game because he has missed a bunch of tackles. then he does that. It was a bad throw but his range is so good he gets under everything

Man, we really need some good LB's.. Watching Weatherspoon and Wagner makes me really wish we had people like that..
    Seattle uses there players so well to, The Defense is built perfectly for the players they have

What a tackle in space by Earl Thomas! One play before, KJ Wright stopped Julio Jones on a WR screen behind the line... Freaking love this defense! We gotta start loading up other positons, because i'm watching CB's, LB's and S's making plays for Seattle left and right! Bruce Irvin has been invisible, but these guys just keep stepping up... We gotta get some LB"s and studs in the secondary..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was actually going to criticize his play in this game because he has missed a bunch of tackles. then he does that. It was a bad throw but his range is so good he gets under everything
    Did u see his one on one tackle on 3rd down the following series for Atlanta? I haven't noticed many missed tackles.. Last week, he made tackle behind the line, right at the line, and others as well.. On top of the pick, and this wk , he makes a pickk, and a huge one on one tackle on key 3rd down..

Hhaha, total choke job by Matt Ryan yet again.. Man, having QB's that are agile is freaking huge! Sean Weatherspoon had Russ Wilson dead to rights on a sack that would of basically ended Seattles chances, and Russell Wilson simply spun away from it like nothing. Hence, why LB's and S's are needed, because these big old Lineman can't get to these guys even when they crash the pocket.. There so easy to get away from...

How can someones nick name be Matty Ice when hes such a choke artist? If i was a Atlanta fan, i'd be sick to my stomach.. How in the world did they blow this one?

How can someones nick name be Matty Ice when hes such a choke artist? If i was a Atlanta fan, i'd be sick to my stomach.. How in the world did they blow this one?
    Wow, Matt Ryan answered my question..lol

+ Reply to Thread