+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 562 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

man, that amos wr kid from midd tenn st reminds me alot of vic cruz..

Terry Hawthorne with a nice play.

Jesus, this Brandon Thurman DE Ark Pine Bluff kid just got a TFL and Mayock was saying both Pine Bluff players did well this week, and they showed Thurmans numbers, and he had 17sacks adn 25TFL this yr..lol And just got one in this game as well.. He only weighs 6ft1in 261lbs though, but mayock said he still could probably play end in 4/3 as rotational player on pass downs or OLB in a 3/4

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Terry Hawthorne with a nice play.
    He all ready had a fumble recovery as well.. So he now has a sweet pick and a fumble recovery.. His stock has gone up this wk

Haven't heard Hodges name once today?

Awesome play by Devin Taylor chasing Alex Carder down for the sack! Hes freaking beasting this game! I think hes the best player i've seen in this game so far...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Awesome play by Devin Taylor chasing Alex Carder down for the sack! Hes freaking beasting this game! I think hes the best player i've seen in this game so far...
    HOLY Crap, another sack for Devin Taylor! Classic bull rush and just blew tanner hawkinson away!

Taylor's certainly living up to he praise. At his height he still looks very stiff, but he has great length, strength and speed. Could be a nice LE pickup.

Eh, one of me and redeyes guy, Zac stacy has had a bad game and just dropped a easy pass from Nate Stanley, right on the money... Kerwynn Williams has outplayed em in this one...

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Taylor's certainly living up to he praise. At his height he still looks very stiff, but he has great length, strength and speed. Could be a nice LE pickup.
    Ya, i'm kinda thinking replacement for Tuck.. Hes all ready had 2sacks, 2FF, another TFL, and a few other sweet tackles on run downs.. I don't think hes looked stiff at all.. Actually jsut the opposite, i'm surprised at how nimble and agile hes looked... I think hes been downright dominant in this game!

COaches said Dev Taylor also dominated one on ones all wk.. This kids potential is oozing..

+ Reply to Thread