Page 527 of 562 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    ^^ Id rather give Tracy & Ojomo some burn.. See what they got
    agreed.

^^ Id rather give Tracy & Ojomo some burn.. See what they got
    The problem with this is chances are they wont be any better than Tollefson than U are losing Osi ,Tuck is heading into his final year and hasnt produced for 2 years, Kiwi will be 31 at the end of the season. U are leaving the DE position the most important in a 4-3 Defense incredibly bare for the future. People act like the Giants have used so many picks at DE the truth is its the most ignored spot on the roster. They have drafted 1 DE in the last 5 years

Im not saying dont draft a DE.. Im saying not in the 1st..

All-Pro
    DE is their biggest need followed by a RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    DE is their biggest need followed by a RT.
    I got to disagree and say LB is the biggest need.. MLB & SLB

All-Pro
    They need to apply pressure to he QB. They need another DE opposite JPP. Getting the pressure they like to get on the QB will make the rest of the defense look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They need to apply pressure to he QB. They need another DE opposite JPP. Getting the pressure they like to get on the QB will make the rest of the defense look better.
    a combo of Kiwi & Tuck, opposite JPP

Im not saying dont draft a DE.. Im saying not in the 1st..
    If the James Brewer 2year project isn't ready then I have to agree with you, Locklear is a free agent and Deihl's has 1year remaining in his contract and we don't know if he is going to get cut. Even if he plays out his contract its now or never to start getting younger and draft the next RT, I mention this possibility because the idea of signing a FA RT this year with our cap situation and Beatty's contract up the only way to go is the draft to start fixing the O-line. Add Boothe is a FA too and you all of a sudden need to look up for a Guard also .

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    If the James Brewer 2year project isn't ready then I have to agree with you, Locklear is a free agent and Deihl's has 1year remaining in his contract and we don't know if he is going to get cut. Even if he plays out his contract its now or never to start getting younger and draft the next RT, I mention this possibility because the idea of signing a FA RT this year with our cap situation and Beatty's contract up the only way to go is the draft to start fixing the O-line. Add Boothe is a FA too and you all of a sudden need to look up for a Guard also .
    if we cant get a cant miss, day one OL starter in the first round then i say pass, the pick can be used on CB or LB. we can get another OL "project" in a later round, or via free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    if we cant get a cant miss, day one OL starter in the first round then i say pass, the pick can be used on CB or LB. we can get another OL "project" in a later round, or via free agency.
    I think Joeckel and Warmack are the only cant miss.. both will be gone

+ Reply to Thread