+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 562 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Who really knows with Ansah , he grew up in Ghana. he might have certain previous medical issues.Its not like Arthur Brown who has been in the spotlight from Rivals since he was in HS
    Excellent point. I hope it's nothing serious because it would be a darn shame for someone with his athleticism to be held back by a big medical condition.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Excellent point. I hope it's nothing serious because it would be a darn shame for someone with his athleticism to be held back by a big medical condition.
    Malich Goodman seems to be the winner of the weigh in. The Bowl game he played fantastic but for most of the season he was a non factor

wow, surprised Poyer only weighs 182lbs.. Also, Otten only weighing in at 235lbs, but he does have the length to possibly add additonal weight without hindering his recieving ability.. Jamar Taylor has some short arms, but solid ht/wt, and also surprised will davis comes in at 182lbs.. Alittle light on 2 of my fave cb prospects poyer and davis..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Malich Goodman seems to be the winner of the weigh in. The Bowl game he played fantastic but for most of the season he was a non factor
    Those kids always worry me because there could be so many reasons for his lack of production. Is it a lack of motor? Bad coaching? Not being properly used for what his skillset offers? It's one thing to be an athletic freak and enter the league unpolished but at least show some good tape every now and then. Smells like a Dontari Poe scenario but on a smaller scale.

Everett Dawkins weighs only 288lbs? That can't be good for a guy most known to clog the middle more then produce pass rush..

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Those kids always worry me because there could be so many reasons for his lack of production. Is it a lack of motor? Bad coaching? Not being properly used for what his skillset offers? It's one thing to be an athletic freak and enter the league unpolished but at least show some good tape every now and then. Smells like a Dontari Poe scenario but on a smaller scale.
    I would not mind taking Datone Jones or Goodman in the 3rd rd.. I think both lack a bit of pass rush consistency, but will stack up well against the run, get at least averege pass rush, while helping wear down a oline with there physical style of play... Both would make good replacements for TUck, i believe..

Man, a guy i love Brian Winters OT Kent St comes in at only 6ft 3in with short arms at 32in. Hes gonna have to move inside to G and play T on emergency basis only, which will hurt his stock a tad, i would imagine..

I really like that Lane Johnson.. All the measurables, slick pass blocker, and good use of hands... Hes growing on me, but he'll be a 1st rd pick i believe, when all said and done.. Eric Fishers going in the top 15, i will gurantee it.. Hes really good.. Dallas Thomas has shorter arms then i expected as well, which might hurt his stock a tad...

A sleeper G prospect that did pretty good in weigh ins was JC TRETTER G CORNELL.. Came in at 6ft 3in over 300lbs, and even though has a tad short arms, hes a athletic former TE, with a good bloodline and reminds me of a GIANTS type player..

Ryan Swope had smallest hands of any player..

Did Larry Warford, G, Kentucky slim down? They have him at 333 at the weigh in for the Senior Bowl while most projections at him around the 345 range. I would say 315-330 is the ideal weight to appeal to the majority of teams in the NFL because not all GMs like the bigger OL prospects.

3 Corner's we've talked about already looking good in 1v1's at the senior bowl (Poyer, Trufant and Jamar Taylor)...Mayock seems to like Jordan Poyer alot

+ Reply to Thread