+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 562 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Poyers a stud, just drew a comparison to Allen Iverson lol...I want that guy

Some standouts in OL DL drills- Okafor, Ficher, brian Winters, Quisenbarry

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    3 Corner's we've talked about already looking good in 1v1's at the senior bowl (Poyer, Trufant and Jamar Taylor)...Mayock seems to like Jordan Poyer alot
    Yup, Poyers insane.. I've been extremely high on him for months.. Also have been falling hard for Jamar Taylor.. Redeye just hooked me up with a vid of his against UNLV.. He reminds me of Casey Hayward from last yr, as a CB i thought was way better then rankings and will go up draft boards some, but not enough to what his talent is.. Somones gonna get a steal with him in late 2nd/3rd rd.... Always liked Trufant as well..

All 3 of those guys are studs...

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Some standouts in OL DL drills- Okafor, Ficher, brian Winters, Quisenbarry
    Brian Winters is really good.. Hes probably a G though, with his weigh in today.. Eric FIsher is the real deal.. No chance he gets by San Diego probably at 12.. At least he shoulden't...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Brian Winters is really good.. Hes probably a G though, with his weigh in today.. Eric FIsher is the real deal.. No chance he gets by San Diego probably at 12.. At least he shoulden't...
    could san diego trade up for joeckel? I have this weird feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    could san diego trade up for joeckel? I have this weird feeling.
    I'm sure they could, if they want 2.. Might make sense, with a new coach who needs his QB to revert to old self, so protecting him could be a focal point and worth the risk for SD.. They could offer KC a solid package of picks this yr and maybe a early pick next yr... It could happen... If SD was picking 1st, Joeckl would 100pct be the pick, thats for sure.. They may be happy trying to get Eric Fisher though, whos also a stud, and looked great at Weigh In's today, or even try trading up a handful of picks to get Fisher, insrtead of trading so much to get Joeckl...

I'm sure they could, if they want 2.. Might make sense, with a new coach who needs his QB to revert to old self, so protecting him could be a focal point and worth the risk for SD.. They could offer KC a solid package of picks this yr and maybe a early pick next yr... It could happen... If SD was picking 1st, Joeckl would 100pct be the pick, thats for sure.. They may be happy trying to get Eric Fisher though, whos also a stud, and looked great at Weigh In's today, or even try trading up a handful of picks to get Fisher, insrtead of trading so much to get Joeckl...
    I read somewhere that joeckel has problems with DE,,mainly getting pushed around,,,true?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I read somewhere that joeckel has problems with DE,,mainly getting pushed around,,,true?
    I think hes a stud, personally.. I don't think he has to many problems with DE's, or he woulden't be a possible top pick.. Everyones got weaknesses, but Joeckl can pass block, run block, and has great measurables, seems like a great kid..etc Hes the complete package, and a very safe pick, in my opinion..

Kevin Red**** is a freaking ox! 6ft 1in 246lber..lol That kids a unit! No wonder he gets all those TFL...

I think hes a stud, personally.. I don't think he has to many problems with DE's, or he woulden't be a possible top pick.. Everyones got weaknesses, but Joeckl can pass block, run block, and has great measurables, seems like a great kid..etc Hes the complete package, and a very safe pick, in my opinion..
    agreed

+ Reply to Thread