+ Reply to Thread
Page 543 of 562 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

U guys think I should make seperate Film pages by position? Would that be easier

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    U guys think I should make seperate Film pages by position? Would that be easier
    Probably would..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    That was me.. Had em as our 5th i believe? Can't go wrong with a upside pass rusher with a high motor in the mid rds...
    I could see Reese sneakily grab Maponga in the 4th-5th range and get a steal.. The guys explosive and isn't simply a bull rusher.. Hes got some finesse to his game, and the measurables stack up at 6ft 2in 260plus lb's.. I like he knows how to use the spin move as well as using his explosion to go right around blockers..

I could see Reese sneakily grab Maponga in the 4th-5th range and get a steal.. The guys explosive and isn't simply a bull rusher.. Hes got some finesse to his game, and the measurables stack up at 6ft 2in 260plus lb's.. I like he knows how to use the spin move as well as using his explosion to go right around blockers..
    He had a big sophomore season with 9 sacks and 13.5 TFL's but had some injuries last season that clearly effected his production. Had this guy returned for his senior season and regained his sophomore form your looking at minimum late second rounder. So ya, I think you nailed it, late 4th seems like the right place on gambling on the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    He had a big sophomore season with 9 sacks and 13.5 TFL's but had some injuries last season that clearly effected his production. Had this guy returned for his senior season and regained his sophomore form your looking at minimum late second rounder. So ya, I think you nailed it, late 4th seems like the right place on gambling on the potential.
    Devonte Fields stole his thunder this season that kid is explosive. I still like Maponga Im going to cut some 2011 games of him to get a better read. I think he has some skills u like to see from an edge rusher

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Devonte Fields stole his thunder this season that kid is explosive. I still like Maponga Im going to cut some 2011 games of him to get a better read. I think he has some skills u like to see from an edge rusher
    As i said before, he'd be more/less replacing OSI, as hes in that mold more so then Justin Tuck.. They mentioned his foot injury a few times in that video, which i'm sure slowed him this past yr.. Either way, JUICE put up his SOPHMORE numbers, and there very impressive, and he clearly has a solid array of pass rush moves and the explosion, so theres stuff to work with, indeed...

As i said before, he'd be more/less replacing OSI, as hes in that mold more so then Justin Tuck.. They mentioned his foot injury a few times in that video, which i'm sure slowed him this past yr.. Either way, JUICE put up his SOPHMORE numbers, and there very impressive, and he clearly has a solid array of pass rush moves and the explosion, so theres stuff to work with, indeed...
    About the same size as Osi he looks a little like him with that towel hanging off his side

What do u guys think about this as a logo for the site im putting together I have to clean it up some still

^^ dope
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

[QUOTE=Carter.525;685670]^^ dope[/QUOTE Its part of the banner got some pics cut up of some CLowney, Tuitt, Bridgewater,Deanthony Thoams that are going to be around it.
    Ive been procrastinating on building it. Almost got the format down for the film pages

+ Reply to Thread