+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 562 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Hey guys first off I am new to this board and I am pretty excited to join it. It seems that all the other boards I have been on lately have slowly died down. Anyways it seems like some of you guys are good at evaluating a guys projection in the draft. That is good because its always good to get a few opinions on someone you recommend. In the first looks like most of you want D. Someone like olgetree or along those lines. There is a RB from Mich St. Le'veon Bell I believe I think he could be a perfect compliment to Wilson in the backfield. Bell is a big back whos durable and he has been productive. I honestly dont know where he is projected but if we got him in like 3rd I think that would be a very solid pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What do u guys think about this as a logo for the site im putting together I have to clean it up some still

Looks cool, be sure to let us know when its up and running. I look forward to it

Love the LOGO redeye!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Love the LOGO redeye!
    I probably should of settled on a name before making a logo. Thinking NY Giants Draft Journal

Mike Mayocks first positional rankings pre-combine http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10...2013-nfl-draft

Lots of chatter about Walter Stewart of Cinci trying to be cleared to play. has a congenital spinal defect and he walked away this season. Guy is super explosive edge rusher

Here is 2 videos we have up on Draftbreakdown

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Mike Mayocks first positional rankings pre-combine http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10...2013-nfl-draft
    My guy Travis Frederick made it all the way to no. 1 at Center spot.

Walterfootball's latest mock:

1st- Mingo
    2nd- Dallas Thomas
    3rd- Logan Ryan
    4th- AJ Klein

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Walterfootball's latest mock:

1st- Mingo
    2nd- Dallas Thomas
    3rd- Logan Ryan
    4th- AJ Klein
    I think Mingo would be a very good fit. Could put Kiwi back at end. Let Mingo play LB and act as a Nickel rusher. I like Dallas Thomas a lot but he might be a tweener plays like a LT but has guard measurements. He was a very good LT in the SEC before being moved to guard and was excellent there as well. The only thing is Id like to see a road grading guard if we are going to get 1 and he isnt that guy. Logan Ryan a lot of people like but Im very skeptical of him. He was left on an island a lot and gets beat a little to often for my liking. AJ Klein I need to watch more tape on to give an accurate opinion on

+ Reply to Thread