+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 562 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Moore scares the heck out of me. More than any other 1st round pass rusher.
    see how he looks at his pro day I guess..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

All-Pro
    Didnt realize J. jones had those Heath issues. I just remember him playing well in that Bama game Georgia almost won. Was he injured in that game?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    see how he looks at his pro day I guess..
    Really wish he ran the shuttle and 3 cone. His vert and broad show he should be pretty explosive, but he doesn't play explosive, and certainly didn't run an explosive 40

I was talking up Moore before the season when most fawned over Porter but his hype has gotten out of control. he does not belong in the Top 20. He isnt explosive enough. He is a solid player but not spectacular. Ive been planning on going back ro cut more 2011 tape of him at LB. Plays a little more in space
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-26-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Veteran
    That's not a bad mock draft at all.

Getting Kasheem Greene in the 3rd would be nice.

Though I would like to get a O-lineman somewhere in there before our 5th rounder.

Got a request for Cornelius Washington Georgia tape I can put it up but its horrible. I dont see a player that matches his measurables on the field

I think u guys are crazy.. Damontre Moore at pick 19 is insane value. He might not be overly explosive player as a whole, but he has a explosive lower half, and a strength and conditioning coach can easily help him get more upper body strength, and add a few lb's to go with his long frame... I like how instinctive he is, and that he can be a asset against teh run as well.. He made quite a few tackles in space i thought were pretty good when i was watching tape this morning... I think a team like the steelers will take him and he'll be next in line of Steeler LB who end up being great value pick and longtime stud.... Also, hes not simply happy with getting to the QB, this guy looks to strip the ball and cause TO's and his motor always runs high...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 02-27-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Very impressed by Earl Wolff, Darius Slay, and Jamar Taylor, who are 3guys i felt were very underrated through this entire process, and i think the combine finally put the light on them a bit and they all will go higher now, where they belong.. I've always though Slay was closer to Jon Banks then people gave him credit for, and Taylor is a physical player, who is good on run defense, and can run with anyone... Wolff is a guy who me and santaman both liked since wk 1, and he is a safety who can cover and does everything well, including a on field leader...

Even if he scares u, u must be intrigued by his value at pick 19, and what he could become if he gets with a good NFL strength and conditioning coach.. He all ready has the non stop motor, frame to add weight, instincts, and on field production... His lower body is pretty explosive and his best wepon, and if u add 5-7lbs of muscle throughout his top half, watch out!

The SEC is to funny these guys used to put up a huge stink over us putting up the videos and now they sent me all these video response requests to put there videos links on my video pages. I basically have to say yes since they own the rights for a lot of the vids I do.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-27-2013 at 09:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread