+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 562 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

at 19 I think they are teetering between a thought to be top 10 pick who drops and 2nd round talent moving to the first due to kind of a soft draft as far as premiere talent at the top. a trade back could be wise but does JR ever do it?
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 02-28-2013 at 02:24 AM.

Terron Armstead vs Alabama St

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Terron Armstead vs Alabama St

That boy can move! I like Terron Armstead alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Chances datone Jones is there in round 2 for us
    Datone Jones seems consistently faster off the snap, more stout against the run, and passes a better eyeball test than Damontre Moore yet the latter is a projected top 20 pick. I've been watching some Moore film since he is getting projected to us now and this guy just doesn't stand out to me as a beast NFL pass rusher. Where's the explosion from a guy who was being projected as a top 5 pick earlier in the month?

Pissed off at the Chiefs trading a high to the 49ers for Alex Smith and then possibly another 2nd if they meet requirements in wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Pissed off at the Chiefs trading a high to the 49ers for Alex Smith and then possibly another 2nd if they meet requirements in wins.
    Ya, me 2! Like we needed a team with Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Colin Kapernick, Vernon Davis, Micahel Crabtree, Mike Iupati, Navarro Bowman, and Frank Gore to get better! Freaking idiot chiefs!

All-Pro
    Walterfootball's lastest 4 round mock:

1st- Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
    2nd- Dallas Thomas, G/T Tennessee
    3rd- Sio Moore, OLB UCONN
    4th- Tharold Simon, CB LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Walterfootball's lastest 4 round mock:

1st- Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
    2nd- Dallas Thomas, G/T Tennessee
    3rd- Sio Moore, OLB UCONN
    4th- Tharold Simon, CB LSU
    That mock also had the Bengals getting Bjoern Werner at 21st overall. Werner would probably be a better fit for the Giants and could be a force playing across JPP.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    That mock also had the Bengals getting Bjoern Werner at 21st overall. Werner would probably be a better fit for the Giants and could be a force playing across JPP.
    yea I agree Werner would be the better pick..

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Datone Jones seems consistently faster off the snap, more stout against the run, and passes a better eyeball test than Damontre Moore yet the latter is a projected top 20 pick. I've been watching some Moore film since he is getting projected to us now and this guy just doesn't stand out to me as a beast NFL pass rusher. Where's the explosion from a guy who was being projected as a top 5 pick earlier in the month?
    He is really overrated and this is coming from the guy who insisted he was underrated when his teammate Porter was in the top 10 in Mocks in May.Moore is a good player but he belongs in the 20's. I seriously dont know how he got up that high in these Mock drafts because most of the people I converse with on Twitter never were that high on him.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-04-2013 at 01:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread