+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 562 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555556557 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Here is another guy from South Florida. Check out these numbers from his pro day:

George Baker
    CB
    5-11

40 yd

39.5 vert

I know zero about this guy but a 5'11" corner with 4.3 wheels and an almost 40 inch vertical is worth a look.
    1 of his people asked me to cut tape for him but asked for specific games. Really dont like doing that. Maybe I will cut up the Rutgers game played pretty well
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-30-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h I was also told by same source not to put LSE DE Sam Montgomery within the first 3 rounds of the draft. He also believes Richardson>Floyd

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h According to league source, Cordarrelle Patterson may fall out of the 1st. Eric Reid's stock is on the rise and could go round 1

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h According to league source, Cordarrelle Patterson may fall out of the 1st. Eric Reid's stock is on the rise and could go round 1
    Ya, i've never been sold on Patterson as a 1st rd draft pick, as hes a risk, and getting drafted mostly on what his physcial gifts could translate to on the field, and his hands are shoddy at best...

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h I was also told by same source not to put LSE DE Sam Montgomery within the first 3 rounds of the draft. He also believes Richardson>Floyd
    Sam Montgomery looks so awkward running

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i've never been sold on Patterson as a 1st rd draft pick, as hes a risk, and getting drafted mostly on what his physcial gifts could translate to on the field, and his hands are shoddy at best...
    Supposedly it's due to very poor interviews and not being the quickest learner (Needs a lot of reps in practice to understand something)

Supposedly it's due to very poor interviews and not being the quickest learner (Needs a lot of reps in practice to understand something)
    Ya, add in hes got a bunch of inconsistencies to his game, hes a risky pick.. Redeye and I had just discussed that not all that long ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Sam Montgomery looks so awkward running
    Still that would be quite a fall for someone who was considered a top 20 pick just a few months ago. Although at the time I hated the thought of the Giants using a first on him...A lot of ppl will point to his downfall starting with the omission that he took plays off, but to me he was always just over rated. He has the size of a speed rusher, yet the skill set of a base LDE, not exactly a great combination.
    Last edited by juice33s; 04-10-2013 at 07:25 PM.

I wouldent' mind trading down and adding picks and drafting Jamar Taylor.. I've always liked em alot, and the more i see, hes perfect for us, as hes got speed, ball skills, and can man up and play zone, and is one of the best corners against the run.. Very physcial player, and also solid size.. Dude ran a sub 4.4 40 at combine as well, i believe..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I wouldent' mind trading down and adding picks and drafting Jamar Taylor.. I've always liked em alot, and the more i see, hes perfect for us, as hes got speed, ball skills, and can man up and play zone, and is one of the best corners against the run.. Very physcial player, and also solid size.. Dude ran a sub 4.4 40 at combine as well, i believe..
    This draft seems to be pretty stacked with corners...It's very likely we see 5 go in the first round and that doesn't even include Banks, Amserson and Mathieu who before the season started people considered them top 20 picks....I'd be ecstatic if because of the depth, Jordan Poyer dropped to us in round 3

Just checked Walts draft and he has the Giants Getting Poyer in round 4, Even better! (Although that seems to good to be true)
    Last edited by juice33s; 04-10-2013 at 10:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread