+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 562 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562 LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Sounds like he's impressing and putting on a show ....much like I thought he would.
    It'll be interesting if both him and Werner are there at 19...I think the Giants would take tank

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Mike Mayock top 100 rankings http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000161676/article/2013-nfl-draft-mike-mayocks-top-100-prospects 1. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan 2. Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida 3. Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M 4. Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama 5. Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon 6. Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma 7. Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri 8. Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina9. Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU 10. Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU11. Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah 12. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia 13. Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame 14. D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston 15. D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama 16. Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama17. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas 18. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama19. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia 20. Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State .....
    Wow.. The two DJs are flying up Mayock's board

It'll be interesting if both him and Werner are there at 19...I think the Giants would take tank
    I think so too. He's seems more like Giants material. Giants like athletic, physical specimens at DE and he's bigger and more athletic than BW.

Ed Valentine ‏@bigblueview9m
    #NYG Not at Tank Carradine's workout. https://twitter.com/joereedy/status/325684045499482113 … Wonder what that means. Giants always good at hiding interest in players.

All-Pro
    NFL scouts reportedly say Alabama OG Chance Warmack has a problem with "excessive sweating," which can lead to weardown in the fourth quarter of games.Warmack at times required in-game IVs at Alabama, so he'll have to learn to hydrate better in the pros. It's interesting, but obviously not a huge concern for Warmack's draft stock. "He's one of those guys like Will Shields that will just sit in there and play until they retire him," one scout said. "Country boy from Georgia. He's kind of a road grader in the run game and a fire hydrant in the passing game. You're not going to move him off his spot."
    Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

When Warmack sweats, up comes the shirt and out comes the belly. He's then good to go. No worries there....

I think he is closer to the player they need.

Mock Draft using Walterfootbballs mock as a baseline to who is on the board

1. Tank Carradine DE FSU

2. Arthur Brown LB KSU

3. Dallas Thomas OG/OT Tennessee

4. Tharold Simon CB LSU

5. Dion Sims TE MSU

6. Walter Stewart Edge Rusher Cinci

7. Dennis Johnson RB Arkansas

7. Mark Harrision WR Rutgers
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-20-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Mock Draft using Walterfootbballs mock as a baseline to who is on the board

1. Tank Carradine DE FSU

2. Arthur Brown LB KSU

3. Dallas Thomas OG/OT Tennessee

4. Tharold Simon CB LSU

5. Dion Sims TE MSU

6. Walter Stewart Edge Rusher Cinci

7. Dennis Johnson RB Arkansas

7. Mark Harrision WR Rutgers
    Solid draft positon wise, and i also like Tank, and hes one of my top5 on my personal hopefuls, along with 2other seminoles Werner and Rhodes.. Alot of intrigue with Walter Stewart , and in theory, maybe he could pack on a few lb's and play himself into bigger role, and Dennis Johnson is a guy i think we've talked about both liking, as hes got a similar build as the MJD, Ray Rice types, can catch the ball outta the backfield, bounces ot tackles and keeps going, and can get really low and tough to tackle. Do u know if the rumour of Mark Harrison being the one that trashed that hotel room at combine is true? If so, i don't like em anymore, thats gross, but if not, hes certainly intriguing.. I like TJ Moe also with that pick as a sleeper WR...

I seen Kiper and them talking about Eifert going in the top 15.. That would be great for us, because theres one more positon we probably won't be grabbing in the 1st, and the value isn't great and someone else drops a spot.. Add in a QB or 2 going we didn't think would , like Matt Barkley and possibly Tyler Wilson, and we could get a pick of the litter, with more players to choose from then when we got lucky with Prince dropping to us..

+ Reply to Thread