+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 562 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Neverend"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im rewatching this Arkansas LSU game and Patrick Peterson missed his assignment ona 85 yard TD pass. He came off his manon ashort pass on 3rd and9 thinking he could snag an interception and Mallet just lofted the ball to his man who took it down the sideline for 85 yards. It didnt help the safety took a horrible angle and missed Koby Hamilton completly but the play was set up because of Peterson cheating for an interception. Mallet completly pulled Peterson in with his eyes great play by Mallet not so good on Patrick Peterson.[/quote]

yeah, that's seems to be a problem with peterson. sometimes ive seen himplay a little "****y" on the field. trying to look for the big pick 6 or he plays with lazy technique and doens't bother to flip his hips. he gets away with it because he's an amazingathlete but you'd like him to play a little more disciplined. he is still a good techician and has pretty goodinstincts but you wish he'd play with a little more humility. thats not the only double move he's gotten beat by the past 2 years, he's gotten beat by quite a few but the receiver doesn't catch the ball because the timing in college football between QBs and receivers arent very good

[/quote]Im going to go back and rewatch whatever LSU games I kind find.I didnt focus on the Oline play much the first time I watched these games.Theres a lot of good lineman on these SEC replays

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

ESPN 3 has games but my service provider isnt on there list so I cant watch.

[/quote]

I completely forgot about that. I have ESPN 3, maybe now I can re-watch some bowl games, particularly Martez Wilson and Illinois hehe

but eh, i'm too impatient to skim through a video. i'd rather watch videos of those guys that upload draft players videos on youtube.

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

I completely forgot about that. I have ESPN 3, maybe now I can re-watch some bowl games, particularly Martez Wilson and Illinois hehe

but eh, i'm too impatient to skim through a video. i'd rather watch videos of those guys that upload draft players videos on youtube.

[/quote]I posted those links in with the Full game links

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I posted those links in with the Full game links[/quote]

you mean the sec game links? yeah ive known about that site for awhile. ive watched a lot of sec games this year so i dont really need it but its a really good tool for an nfl draft fan, especially since sec videos are illegal on youtube

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I posted those links in with the Full game links[/quote]

you mean the sec game links? yeah ive known about that site for awhile. ive watched a lot of sec games this year so i dont really need it but its a really good tool for an nfl draft fan, especially since sec videos are illegal on youtube

[/quote]No I posted the home links for the Youtube draft videos as well. Im sure you have seen the players videos on Youtube its just the creators page

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah I would love to re-watch some Illinois games they werent a team I got a real good look at. i only watched 2 full Illini games this season. The others were flip backs with Leshoure being the focus. I tend to watch the SEC and ACC more than the other conferences. They are the Top 2 Conferences in terms of producing NFL talent

Man the skys the limit for Marcell Dareus. Im rewatching the LSU Alabama game and while on the stat sheet this didnt look like a great game he was really disruptive. He flashed a wide variety of skill as a 3 tech and 5 tech. He burst throught the line on the inside on many occasions forcing the ball carrier to the outside into the waiting arms of a linebacker. He blew around the corner as a 5 tech forcing Jordan Jefferson to throw the ball away. He really shows an ability to penetrate and could become a dominate 3 tech. He really has a nice jump off the line on the inside.I think he may be a better fit for a 4-3 defense. He does a really nice job keeping himself low. He has a few pass rush moves as well. People seemed to have quieted on him but this guy can really play

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man the skys the limit for Marcell Dareus. [/quote]

Mayok just moved Dareus ahead of Fairley as his #1 DT.

And Dareus doesnt have the motor and attitude concerns that Fariley does.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man the skys the limit for Marcell Dareus. [/quote]

Mayok just moved Dareus ahead of Fairley as his #1 DT.

And Dareus doesnt have the motor and attitude concerns that Fariley does.[/quote]

I agree with Mayock. There is not a single player I would want more in this year draft than Dareus.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man the skys the limit for Marcell Dareus. [/quote] Mayok just moved Dareus ahead of Fairley as his #1 DT. And Dareus doesnt have the motor and attitude concerns that Fariley does.[/quote]He has new rankings up cool I got to check those out. He appears to be the safer pick. I think he looks better as a 3 tech