+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]Speaking of drake nevis and his great burst off the ball to collapse the pocket it turns out marvin austin led all defensive lineman with in the 10-yard split with drake nevis being second. Marvin Austin could be a bigger steal down the road[/quote] ya, if the 10yrd split and combine stats make u a better player, i guess Marvins the better player, if Monster on field play without the charechter concerns is what u want, Drakes your guy... I really don't care about the 10yrd split.. On field play, Drakes a freaking animal.... He destroyed alot of guys going into the NFL... Nevis is explodes when he has a RB or QB in his sights...
    [/quote]</P>

Oh no, dont get me wrong I love drake nevis. Just saying that marvin austin finished slightly faster. They were both the best two in that category.</P>

but yeah, drake nevis is more consistent. marvin austin only flashes his immense athletic ability and is just so inconsistent. however austin is more stronger than nevis though. the 10-yard split is important though.. its what spraked clay matthews into the first round discussion if his senior bowl didnt already and now we all see what hes doing in the nfl today</P>

<SPAN class="" id=eow-title dir=ltr title="Muhammad Wilkerson vs Central Michigan">Muhammad Wilkerson vs Central Michigan </SPAN></P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2mYkCKs90</P>

[quote user="Neverend"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]Speaking of drake nevis and his great burst off the ball to collapse the pocket it turns out marvin austin led all defensive lineman with in the 10-yard split with drake nevis being second. Marvin Austin could be a bigger steal down the road[/quote] ya, if the 10yrd split and combine stats make u a better player, i guess Marvins the better player, if Monster on field play without the charechter concerns is what u want, Drakes your guy... I really don't care about the 10yrd split.. On field play, Drakes a freaking animal.... He destroyed alot of guys going into the NFL... Nevis is explodes when he has a RB or QB in his sights...
    [/quote]</p>

Oh no, dont get me wrong I love drake nevis. Just saying that marvin austin finished slightly faster. They were both the best two in that category.</p>

but yeah, drake nevis is more consistent. marvin austin only flashes his immense athletic ability and is just so inconsistent. however austin is more stronger than nevis though. the 10-yard split is important though.. its what spraked clay matthews into the first round discussion if his senior bowl didnt already and now we all see what hes doing in the nfl today</p>[/quote] I was gonna say before u did, the Sr Bowl helped Matthews more then anything, and that was good, because it was on field stuff, which i love.. Much better then a Workout...lol Not to mention, its not like Matthews didn't have 1st rd grades all ready, he was a 1st-2nd rd graded player months before the draft, and didn't go till pick 26... Kinda was a spot i think u could've seen him going anyways...

Either way, i like Austin and Nevis as well, but man, there is no arguement between the guy who right now, would be the better pick,a nd thats drake nevis, hands down... Turn on the TV, and watch some LSU games, and watch Austin at UNC&lt; when he was playing, and tell me who stands out more...lol ALso, the SEC vs the ACC... Much better comp for Nevis....

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh no, dont get me wrong I love drake nevis. Just saying that marvin austin finished slightly faster. They were both the best two in that category.</p>

but yeah, drake nevis is more consistent. marvin austin only flashes his immense athletic ability and is just so inconsistent. however austin is more stronger than nevis though. the 10-yard split is important though.. its what spraked clay matthews into the first round discussion if his senior bowl didnt already and now we all see what hes doing in the nfl today</p>[/quote] I was gonna say before u did, the Sr Bowl helped Matthews more then anything, and that was good, because it was on field stuff, which i love.. Much better then a Workout...lol Not to mention, its not like Matthews didn't have 1st rd grades all ready, he was a 1st-2nd rd graded player months before the draft, and didn't go till pick 26... Kinda was a spot i think u could've seen him going anyways...

Either way, i like Austin and Nevis as well, but man, there is no arguement between the guy who right now, would be the better pick,a nd thats drake nevis, hands down... Turn on the TV, and watch some LSU games, and watch Austin at UNC&lt; when he was playing, and tell me who stands out more...lol ALso, the SEC vs the ACC... Much better comp for Nevis....
    [/quote]

It definitely says something about the D-Line prospects this year when guys like Austin and Nevis are bordering on "Meh" status.

That has to factor into why they gave Cofield a 2nd round tender.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<SPAN class="" id=eow-title dir=ltr title="Muhammad Wilkerson vs Central Michigan">Muhammad Wilkerson vs Central Michigan </SPAN></P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2mYkCKs90</P>[/quote]

Damn...you make good videos...

Great quality...

[quote user="Neverend"]marvin austin only flashes his immense athletic ability and is just so inconsistent.[/quote]

That sounds exactly like martez wilson. I'll use that next time. thanks</P>

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2mYkCKs90</P>

[/quote] Damn...you make good videos... Great quality...[/quote]</P>

he receives his videos fromthe same source where AloAloysius gets his.</P>

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Neverend"]marvin austin only flashes his immense athletic ability and is just so inconsistent.[/quote]

That sounds exactly like martez wilson. I'll use that next time. thanks</P>[/quote]

Why are you even here? You are completely awful at player evaluation, you never actually watch any games, and you just show up to bash every player you can.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Why are you even here?[/quote]</P>

Because I can and have the right too.</P>

You are completely awful at player evaluation
    </P>

Still wont get over our martez wilson debate? give me a break, just because you and I have different opinions that does not make you a God at player evaluation and make me awful. Grow up</P>

you never actually watch any games, and you just show up to bash every player you can.
    </P>

Act like an adult. I bet if I was bashing akeem ayers and praising martez wilson you wouldn't be saying that to me at all.You aren't onlya biased "scout" butyou run your opinions aboutme based on your own bias as well lololol</P>

I have no problem with people having differing opinions, but I do have a problem with someone who is here just to stir crap up and adds nothing of value to any conversation.