+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="slipknottin"]I have no problem with people having differing opinions.[/quote]

Good, then dontbother meand critize me because I have a different opinion than you. I lol'd how you talk about me "stirring up crap" but you just randomly just took a shot at me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WmbFXy9cE

Patrick Peterson vs Alabama

[quote user="nevada11"]

[quote user="slipknottin"]I have no problem with people having differing opinions.[/quote]

Good, then dont*bother me*and critize me because I have a different opinion than you. I lol'd how you talk about me "stirring up crap" but you just randomly just took a shot at me

[/quote]

I'm not criticizing you because you have a different opinion, Im criticizing you because your opinions are baseless. You come in here talking about how such and such a player "sucks", but you haven't watched any film of them, have listened to no experts, nothing.

It's completely useless and it's just distracting everyone here from actual information.

[quote user="slipknottin"]] I'm not criticizing you because you have a different opinion. , Im criticizing you because your opinions are baseless. [/quote]

Yeah, really? Like I said, if I say akeem ayers was terrible (which i have seen some others here say) and call martez wilson the best lb out of the draft since patrick willis (which i have seen some others here say), I'm a genius to you. Since I say martez wilson won't be a dominant player, my opinion is baseless while I have brought facts to present my opinion, examples, and recent instances to help my argument against martez wilson(and you ignore it because you know I'm right). But noooo, its just all baseless. I can't believe I am even bothere here

You come in here talking about how such and such a player "sucks", but you haven't watched any film of them, have listened to no experts, nothing. .

yeaa suuuure, you know all about me and I have said every single player in this draft sucks.

I'm done with this and debating with you. You love martez wilson, I hate him. Lets move and get on with our lives. Like i said, i'm done with you and this topic

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

From what I see...Julio won that battle...Seems like Peterson relies a lot on his speed to bail him out on some plays...

To be honest... I think Jimmy Smith has better coverage skills...Peterson just brings more to the table though...

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Muhammad Wilkerson vs Central Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2mYkCKs90

[/quote] Damn...you make good videos... Great quality...[/quote]Thanks glad U enjoy them

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] From what I see...Julio won that battle...Seems like Peterson relies a lot on his speed to bail him out on some plays... To be honest... I think Jimmy Smith has better coverage skills...Peterson just brings more to the table though...[/quote]The year before Peterson held him down. Julio seemed very motivated to get the best of Peterson in this game. This I would say was Petersons worst College game and it wasnt really that bad. A lot of the throws were short timing throwsthat Mccelroy threw perfectly

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] From what I see...Julio won that battle...Seems like Peterson relies a lot on his speed to bail him out on some plays... To be honest... I think Jimmy Smith has better coverage skills...Peterson just brings more to the table though...[/quote]The year before Peterson held him down. Julio seemed very motivated to get the best of Peterson in this game[/quote]

Everyone is always downing on prince for his game against blackmon but i believe p.peterson had an equally bad game against alabama.

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] From what I see...Julio won that battle...Seems like Peterson relies a lot on his speed to bail him out on some plays... To be honest... I think Jimmy Smith has better coverage skills...Peterson just brings more to the table though...[/quote]The year before Peterson held him down. Julio seemed very motivated to get the best of Peterson in this game[/quote]

Everyone is always downing on prince for his game against blackmon but i believe p.peterson had an equally bad game against alabama.

[/quote]

This was Petersons worst collegegame. This was the only game I ever saw that he was targeted like this. The Julio plays were all short passes and he did a good job of getting him to the ground immediately.

wrong thread