+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

<div style="background-image: url(&quot;http://static.nfl.com/static/content...ader.png&quot;);" id="carousel-1301489164031" class="carousel-list">
    <ul style="width: 1962px; margin-left: -1328px;" class="list-items"><li class="last" data-ecmid="09000d5d81efbc45"><div class="content">
    <h3 class="headline"><a href="/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d81efbc45/Saturday-vs-Liuget">Saturday vs.
    Liuget</a></h3></div>[/list]</div>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#0033cc">Lamichael James vs Stanford "2010</font></p>

</p>[/quote]<font size="3">This kid is exciting to watch. What did he have, something like 250 plus rushing yds this game. There's going to be a lot of good backs out there this year. James, Lattimore, Richardson, Dyer, Davis. I don't care what anybody tells you, SPEED matters.</font>

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] The more and more i think about Perry Fewell.. I think a player hes gonna really want on our defense, is Greg Jones of Michigan St... Hes versatile, as he can play inside or out on the Weakside, hes a good sideline to sideline player, and obviously, can get to the passer, and behind the line, and also can drop into a zone and blanket a TE or RB on short routes... I have a feeling if Greg Jones is on the board in RD 2, and we still need a LB, we may draft him... We sometimes talk about players who remind us of giant type draft picks, and last yr, i said Chad Jones and Sean Lee reminded me of Giant Type picks, and this yr, i'd have to say Greg Jones, leads the way... He just reminds me of a guy the giants will love.. I'd be surprised if we don't bring him in for a visit... I could see the giants drafting Greg Jones and Mark Herzlich, to be totally honest....
    [/quote]

I think he is a good player.

But, the Giants have always had a preference for size on defense. Jones' height may hurt him in Reeses eyes.
    [/quote] i dont think so... He weighs what, 240lbs? Fewell needs active players, and players that can be all over the place(in a good way), and john goff is a mlb that dosen't even weigh 240 lbs, and neither does michael boley for that matter... sure, hes not got the HT, but hes got more weight on em, then either boley or goff... I will be surprised if the Giants don't either bring in Greg Jones for a visit, or draft em all together, if hes on the board..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Donta Hightower vs Auburn</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyeXZTTcz8E</p>[/quote]<font size="3">Another stud ILB for Alabama. He tore his ACL, MCL, &amp; meniscus back in Sept. "09". They say it usually takes about 18 months to fully recover and come back 100%, so I think Hightower will come out strong this year. Both Upshaw and Hightower are 1st round talents IMO. </font>

Veteran

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] The more and more i think about Perry Fewell.. I think a player hes gonna really want on our defense, is Greg Jones of Michigan St... Hes versatile, as he can play inside or out on the Weakside, hes a good sideline to sideline player, and obviously, can get to the passer, and behind the line, and also can drop into a zone and blanket a TE or RB on short routes... I have a feeling if Greg Jones is on the board in RD 2, and we still need a LB, we may draft him... We sometimes talk about players who remind us of giant type draft picks, and last yr, i said Chad Jones and Sean Lee reminded me of Giant Type picks, and this yr, i'd have to say Greg Jones, leads the way... He just reminds me of a guy the giants will love.. I'd be surprised if we don't bring him in for a visit... I could see the giants drafting Greg Jones and Mark Herzlich, to be totally honest....
    [/quote]

I think he is a good player.

But, the Giants have always had a preference for size on defense. Jones' height may hurt him in Reeses eyes.
    [/quote]

It may, but its not like Boley is big either.

Honestly, I think Carter is the ideal JR pick, and is their prize in the 2nd. I do think they take at least 2 linebackers, and 2 O-linemen this draft... just like when WR and D-Line needed shoring up. I'm thinking Carter, Nate Irving (or Mark Herzlich), and Brian Rolle (in the 2nd, 3rd/4th, and 6th rounds respectively). All of them would fit Fewell's D, and they've got production and can contribute in multiple areas.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT color=#0033cc>Lamichael James vs Stanford "2010</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]<FONT size=3>This kid is exciting to watch. What did he have, something like 250 plus rushing yds this game. There's going to be a lot of good backs out there this year. James, Lattimore, Richardson, Dyer, Davis. I don't care what anybody tells you, SPEED matters.</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I really like Knile Davis. The guy is an outstanding back. I started watching the Arkansas vs Ohio State game last night. I was really just watching the Arkansas O vs the Ohio State D. Ryan Mallet must have really bad character because his game tape to me is really, really good. To me he has the best tape of all the QB's.People criticize Petrinos offense but its more NFL then Gabberts. Demarcus Love can be very effective if moved to guard. He gets to the second level in the run game at his size.Yes he has problems with speed rushers but there are still good things I see. Ross Homan looked solid and at worst will make a good Nickel backer. Im all over the place with these vids . Ive got a bunch a games half done. I keep getting distracted by other players I want to watch.</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<font color="#0033cc">Lamichael James vs Stanford "2010</font></p>

</p>

[/quote]<font size="3">This kid is exciting to watch. What did he have, something like 250 plus rushing yds this game. There's going to be a lot of good backs out there this year. James, Lattimore, Richardson, Dyer, Davis. I don't care what anybody tells you, SPEED matters.</font>
    [/quote]</p>

I really like Knile Davis. The guy is an outstanding back. I started watching the Arkansas vs Ohio State game last night. I was really just watching the Arkansas O vs the Ohio State D. Ryan Mallet must have really bad character because his game tape to me is really, really good. To me he has the best tape of all the QB's.People criticize Petrinos offense but its more NFL then Gabberts. Demarcus Love can be very effective if moved to guard. He gets to the second level in the run game at his size.Yes he has problems with speed rushers but there are still good things I see. Ross Homan looked solid and at worst will make a good Nickel backer. Im all over the place with these vids . Ive got a bunch a games half done. I keep getting distracted by other players I want to watch.</p>[/quote] I love Knile Davis! Also, Cyrus Gray is a back i really like... And, a back i think will climb by the time draft gets here, next season, is Cincys Isaiah Pead.... THis guys a complete back, who can handle a full workload, and has done it against top competiton... Very fast, and shifty, and improving in the pass catch game...

<h3 class="headline"><font size="4">Texas Pro Day report</font></h3>

More Linebackers </P>

Shayne Skov vs VT</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQU1TPoj1g</P>

Stevies brother Malcolm ran a 4.51 at the combine and put up 28reps on the b.press... Not shabby... A guy who is worthy of a UDF type consideration or posssibly a 7th rder..