+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 562 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Armstead#98"][quote user="gmen0820"]How does everyone feel about Dont'a Hightower? Kids huge, seems smart and scheme diverse. Any extended info on this kid? He looks great in this game.[/quote]
    He looks great and he is a stud.. He hurt his knee pretty bad last year but he is back to full strength and looking good
    [/quote]Yea I knew about the knee but seeing hi yesterday i was like, wait he can get better than this?!?![/quote] I'll laugh my Arse Off if The same people that were all over Rolando McClain, start praising Donta Hightower, who is a beast!
    [/quote]What do you mean?[/quote] U don't remember all the people that were saying, "rolando's 2slow and don't tackle hard....etc...etc". Well, if there was ever a similar player, its McClain and Hightower... The things said about McClain were comical! people ripping his Highlight reel for godsake..lol Dude was a Beast, and if he were on the board, 100pct we choose him, i honestly believe that...

NC STATE has a team this yr! Plain and Simple, they got Players! I don't even know where to start on DEFENSE, mad guys making plays! Nate Irvin, Terrell Manning, CJ Wilson, Lemon...etc...etc Team looks freaking Good! Dominating Cincy! All That said, i'm not talking about for a Big Bowl, but REALLY GOOD, as far as what Nc State usually is!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Schulylar Oordt Northern Iowa 6-6 250- Ive been reading up on the Tight ends in this class and this guy popped out at me. Most sites have him listed as a 7th round draft pick. The thing that stuck out to me is the size and speed combination he possess. Besides Kyle Rudolph he has the best measurements in the class.The TE class is a little thin and there are some defects about a lot of the guys that are considered behind him. Schulylar may be a little raw coming from Northern Iowa but theres a lot of football player to work with. His speed makes him a legitimate threat down the middle of the field. I will be keeping my eye out for him this year

[/quote] U want to talk about a good looking TE, check out NC STATES TE, George Bryan! Talk about hands! There was one play, where Russell Wilson(sick QB, just sick!!!!), had no where to go, on 3rd and Goal, and just threw it up very high to back of the endzone, where only the Big Bryan could get it, and Bryan didnt catch it, but darn if he almost did, which was sensational, to even come close, he got way up there, right with the CB, who jumped as high as he could, and got his hands barley on it, and then came down with ft somehow still in bounds(great awareness), and just missed it! It was splendid, for a guy who made some good catches for the game, and it was said during the broadcast, he had the best hands on the team... Just keep a Eye on him, i think hes got a chance to be a good ball player, and a certain draft pick..

Russell Wilson is 2small probably, but he should get picked up, hes sensational! This kids accuracy is close to best in the Country, out of everyone i've seen, its crazy! Plus, he runs like a RB, and just has that "IT" factor! It'd be a crime if he dont get a chance, look at his career as a whole, its insanity! Hes soo freaking good! Also, a Player in the COL ROCKIES farm system!
    [/quote]

Yeah he is a junior. it is a weak class at TE so he could go pretty high maybe he comes out. He has great size good hands I got no problem with him

Ive been thinking of starting a draft website .Im going to start getting some video on some players just in case

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Schulylar Oordt Northern Iowa 6-6 250- Ive been reading up on the Tight ends in this class and this guy popped out at me. Most sites have him listed as a 7th round draft pick. The thing that stuck out to me is the size and speed combination he possess. Besides Kyle Rudolph he has the best measurements in the class.The TE class is a little thin and there are some defects about a lot of the guys that are considered behind him. Schulylar may be a little raw coming from Northern Iowa but theres a lot of football player to work with. His speed makes him a legitimate threat down the middle of the field. I will be keeping my eye out for him this year

[/quote] U want to talk about a good looking TE, check out NC STATES TE, George Bryan! Talk about hands! There was one play, where Russell Wilson(sick QB, just sick!!!!), had no where to go, on 3rd and Goal, and just threw it up very high to back of the endzone, where only the Big Bryan could get it, and Bryan didnt catch it, but darn if he almost did, which was sensational, to even come close, he got way up there, right with the CB, who jumped as high as he could, and got his hands barley on it, and then came down with ft somehow still in bounds(great awareness), and just missed it! It was splendid, for a guy who made some good catches for the game, and it was said during the broadcast, he had the best hands on the team... Just keep a Eye on him, i think hes got a chance to be a good ball player, and a certain draft pick..

Russell Wilson is 2small probably, but he should get picked up, hes sensational! This kids accuracy is close to best in the Country, out of everyone i've seen, its crazy! Plus, he runs like a RB, and just has that "IT" factor! It'd be a crime if he dont get a chance, look at his career as a whole, its insanity! Hes soo freaking good! Also, a Player in the COL ROCKIES farm system!
    [/quote]

Yeah he is a junior. it is a weak class at TE so he could go pretty high maybe he comes out. He has great size good hands I got no problem with him

[/quote] Ya, hes got stupdendous Hands! I don't know if he'd be a upgrade over Boss or not, but hes certainly worth a 5th rder or maybe 4th if things go well rest of yr and at Combine.. Not saying, hes coming out, but if he does.. Just guessing, a Guy like him, will probably go back to school, but i could be wrong...

Nc State has players everywhere, thats for sure! That score tonight, was wayyyy closer then it actually was(prevent end of game), they just flat out dominated! Nate Irving is a baller, but he got into a Car Crash, costing him his season last yr, so NFL teams may be weary... Another Freaking Beast they Got, guy who plays like a Freaking Animal, is Audie Cole, a 6ft 5inch LB, who is litteraly everywhere... I can't tell u, how impressed i was with NC STATES Defense... Cincys offense has some talent, and they just ate em up, albeit, without Isaiah Pead, they still had Armon Binns, Marcus barnett, and DJ Woods.. I think there line is alittle weak, but still, they were coming from everywhere... I like what they got to offer the NFL in Mid To Late Rd Draft Picks...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ive been thinking of starting a draft website .Im going to start getting some video on some players just in case[/quote] cool!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] NC STATE has a team this yr! Plain and Simple, they got Players! I don't even know where to start on DEFENSE, mad guys making plays! Nate Irvin, Terrell Manning, CJ Wilson, Lemon...etc...etc Team looks freaking Good! Dominating Cincy! All That said, i'm not talking about for a Big Bowl, but REALLY GOOD, as far as what Nc State usually is!
    [/quote]
    yeah they are looking good. They put out good players once in awhile (rivers,holt) but this is the best overall ive seen this team in...well..ever.

Notre Dame Michigan State tonight. I doubt they let him but Im hoping they let Greg Jones cover Kyle Rudolph a few plays. Id like to see if he has progressed as a pass defender. Rudolph is a good measuring stick on whether he can handle NFL tight ends.

I really hope Ross does something this year I really want the Giants tobolster the running game in 2011 draft and if they have to draft a nickel corner high that will take away theability toluxury picka impact RB or TE. Im thinking RT should be addressed and Matt Reynolds and Gabe Carimi especially are good options.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Notre Dame Michigan State tonight. I doubt they let him but Im hoping they let Greg Jones cover Kyle Rudolph a few plays. Id like to see if he has progressed as a pass defender. Rudolph is a good measuring stick on whether he can handle NFL tight ends.[/quote] I got to see alittle bit of Greg Jones in the opening wk.. He has gained weight, and is certainly MLB size now at 240lbs, and he definetly was in on almost every play i seen, which wasen't a ton, but i probably cuaght about 10-15 plays of mich st's defense... I gotta work tonight, and the Yanks are playing the O's with CC going for num 20, so i'll be flipping back and fourth till work...

Rudolph is no freaking joke!