Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

A Real Linebacker

Manti Te'o vs Stanford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdJ9lC9UhRY

[/quote]

Damn, forget what I said about te'o being a candidate to as an ILB to replace goff next year, definitely a better fit on the outside

[/quote]

Burfict is the guy I want

[/quote] Te'o is very sound in his game.. He rarley mis reads plays, and never hesitates while making decisons, quickly and effectively... I watched every game he played, so i'm talking about every game, not just this game... I love watching him play, hes not quite the playmaker yet, but hes as sound a LB prospect as there is out there, and when u watch em, u come to really respect, how great it is, to have a smart, heady, LB, with all the measurables and intangables.. The playmaking will come, with Te'o, just becuase hes so smart, and constantly makes quick decisons, and he really does well in coverege...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

A Real Linebacker

Manti Te'o vs Stanford

[/quote]

Damn, forget what I said about te'o being a candidate to as an ILB to replace goff next year, definitely a better fit on the outside

[/quote]

[/quote]I can see Burfict declaring after this year. He may be a little crazy, but 1st round talent all the way.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ive been looking at some Notre Dame games from this year because im planning on doing some Manti Teo and Harrision Smith vids and this team is going to be good next year. Im not guaranteeing anything but I think they are a borderline BCS team next season. I hope they get better because its good for CFB when there good.[/quote]I have to go back and read the article, but I think WR Micheal Floyd will miss no games this year due to his DUI arrest. A little bit surprised at that one considering his previous run ins and the "standards of excellence" at Notre Dame.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

A Real Linebacker

Manti Te'o vs Stanford

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Te'o is very sound in his game.. He rarley mis reads plays, and never hesitates while making decisons, quickly and effectively... I watched every game he played, so i'm talking about every game, not just this game... I love watching him play, hes not quite the playmaker yet, but hes as sound a LB prospect as there is out there, and when u watch em, u come to really respect, how great it is, to have a smart, heady, LB, with all the measurables and intangables.. The playmaking will come, with Te'o, just becuase hes so smart, and constantly makes quick decisons, and he really does well in coverege...
    [/quote]

I think so as well. He runs to well ,hits to hard and is to smart for those things not to start happening. I also agree with Heavyhitter, I dont think he comes out in 2012. I think Burfict will

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ive been looking at some Notre Dame games from this year because im planning on doing some Manti Teo and Harrision Smith vids and this team is going to be good next year. Im not guaranteeing anything but I think they are a borderline BCS team next season. I hope they get better because its good for CFB when there good.[/quote]I have to go back and read the article, but I think WR Micheal Floyd will miss no games this year due to his DUI arrest. A little bit surprised at that one considering his previous run ins and the "standards of excellence" at Notre Dame.
    [/quote]Yeah I was wondering if he may consider the supplemental draft. He may not get a chance to play next year. I wonder how high a team would be willing to go with him. Im sure a team would bid at least a 3rd. He would be a steal through the supplemental draft

Here is a couple more vids I put up

This one is of Zach Brown who I like but is being kind of overrated by these 2012 draft sites. Ive seen sites have him in the Top 10 players in the 2012 draft which is insane. He may not be the best linebacker on his team. MLB Kevin Red**** may be better overall then the speedy Brown who ran for the UNC track team and reportedly posted a 4.28 "Translation 4.4"during the NC offseason conditioning program . Zach makes plays but needs to be more of a factor to be considered a Top 10 prospect . I had a hard time putting together even 3 minutes on him.

Some more of Prince not many targets but its something

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

A Real Linebacker

Manti Te'o vs Stanford

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think so as well. He runs to well ,hits to hard and is to smart for those things not to start happening. I also agree with Heavyhitter, I dont think he comes out in 2012. I think Burfict will

[/quote] agreed...

Have u got a tape together on James Brewer yet, Redeye? i know, how busy you are with the vid's.. Just a reminder, is all... Hes gonna make a heck of a RT, for someone....

[quote user="heavyhitter"]

• [/list][/quote] He said, "my teammates would say, i'm always sarcastic"..lol This dudes a punk.. hes gonna get popped in the mouth in a NFL locker room.. Sure, being funny and all is great, but obnoxius and immature and annoying is another thing... I'd stay far away from this guy, real far away...