+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 562 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

I really think these are the 4guys the giants are considering at 19..Anthony Castanzo, Mark Ingram, Mike Pouncey, and Akeem Ayers. i'm bored, heres a quick final mock, with each guy going 1st in a mock... These are my final mocks, as were so close now, figured i'd do one for each guy i think the giants are interested in...

1. anthony castanzo ot bc
    2. davon house cb n.mex st.
    3. greg jones mlb/wlb michigan st.- i think he could go 2nd rd, but we'll see..
    4. jaiquawn jarrett s temple
    6. tim barnes c missouri- in deep center class, could fall, we shall see...
    6. dane sazenbacher wr ohio st
    6. jabara williams wlb steven f austin
    7. greg mcelroy qb alabama

1. mark ingram rb alabama
    2. james brewer ot indiana
    3. mason foster lb washington
    4. marcus gilchrist cb clemson
    6. brandon fusco c/g slippery rock
    6. denarius moore wr tennesee
    6. mark legree s appalachin st.
    7. greg mcelroy qb bama- i feel they are gonna snatch a qb up eventually, and most likely late

1. mike pouncey g/c florida
    2. jerrell jerrnigan wr troy
    3. mason foster lb washington
    4. brandon hogan cb west virginia
    6. martin parker dt richmond
    6. byron stingily ot louisville
    6. will hill fs florida
    7. johnny white rb u.n.c

1. Akeem Ayers olb u.c.l.a
    2. brandon harris cb miami- might not drop this far, but u never know, good value if he does.
    3. luke stocker te tennesee- this kid can play, and in time, will be a solid, all around TE
    4. jake kirkpatrick c t.c.u
    6. shiloh keo ss idaho- i think fewell works wonders with keo, and licks his chops here..
    6. pat devlin qb delaware
    6. alex green rb hawaii
    7. jeff maehl wr oregon

This stuff is hard to do, when you try and do it realistaclly... A ton of players i love, that i coulden't sneak into 4diffrent mocks...

Seems mr. Jerrnigan became buddies with former TROY player Law Tynes while visiting us, and watching film with Gilbride.. A pretty cool draft diary... The one thing i don't like is when he says he was talking with our guys, and talking ST's, and they liked the fact he played ST's, compared to other guys on there board... Hopefully we don't get a bunch of guys who can't play ST's.. I'm not worried about it yet, but it stuck out when i first read it...

Jerrel Jernigan Draft Diary 4/18/11

News

Last week, I finished off my tour of visits by going up to New
    York to meet with the Giants. On my way back, I stopped in Charlotte to
    visit with the Panthers before finally getting home.

The travel schedule was draining because I had to leave as soon as I
    got comfortable, but it is a huge part of the draft process so it was a
    cool experience.

The Giants visit went well. I got to meet with all of their front
    office people and they showed me around their facilities, which are
    actually in New Jersey.

I watched a good bit of film with their offensive coordinator (Kevin
    Gilbride). They went in depth with me about playing special teams,
    which is something they like about me compared to some other guys on
    their board.

With Carolina, I think that visit went great. I really like
    Charlotte as a city. That meeting seemed to last a little longer than
    the other teams, especially when it came to board work.

They also let me go over their playbook which was kind of cool.
    Their new staff is pretty energetic about getting their organization
    turned around.

I got back from Charlotte on Thursday, which was just enough time to
    get prepared for Coach (Larry) Blakeney's appreciation roast on Saturday
    at the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery.

It was pretty cool for me to meet with a lot of the former NFL players that went to Troy.

One of the guys I got to meet was L.T. (NY Giants kicker) Lawrence
    Tynes. He's a great guy and we exchanged numbers. He told me he would
    love for me to become a Giant so I enjoyed talking with him.

I got to catch up with a few guys who I played with that have moved
    on to the next level. Guys like Leodis (McKelvin), Sherrod (Martin),
    and Brandon Lang.

I also got to have fun with a lot of the front office people at Troy
    and a lot of alumni who I never got the chance to meet before.

This week I will just try to relax and make sure I get some good work
    outs in because the travel schedule kind of threw my routine off.

Also, the New York Jets are coming down on Friday to Troy to work me
    out. They are bringing their offensive coordinator down so I want to
    make sure I do my best to impress him.

Interesting on the Jernigan stuff. I love him as a prospect but he would justify a pretty high draft pick and WR is like the last position you want them to draft. But he certainly fits the "BPA"ideology.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I noticed today no one had put this game up and I was really surprised. Leshoure killed Baylor for almost 200 yards rushing and 3 TD's in this game. This kids a horse and a every down back

[/quote]

Hey redeye, do you still do requests from people or just only do 2012 vids from your choosing?

[/quote]

what do u want

[/quote]

I was hoping for a deandre mcdaniel video if its not too much to ask

[/quote]

I went through this game but there really wasnt any plays on the ball. Just a lot of him coming up to play the run . I try to take a look at another Clemson game

[/quote]

Thanks a ton. I'd recommend against trying to look at another game, he's mostly just a box safety but if you can find more stuff that would be awesome

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Seems mr. Jerrnigan became buddies with former TROY player Law Tynes while visiting us, and watching film with Gilbride.. A pretty cool draft diary... The one thing i don't like is when he says he was talking with our guys, and talking ST's, and they liked the fact he played ST's, compared to other guys on there board... Hopefully we don't get a bunch of guys who can't play ST's.. I'm not worried about it yet, but it stuck out when i first read it...

News

Last week, I finished off my tour of visits by going up to New York to meet with the Giants. On my way back, I stopped in Charlotte to visit with the Panthers before finally getting home.

The travel schedule was draining because I had to leave as soon as I got comfortable, but it is a huge part of the draft process so it was a cool experience.

The Giants visit went well. I got to meet with all of their front office people and they showed me around their facilities, which are actually in New Jersey.

I watched a good bit of film with their offensive coordinator (Kevin Gilbride). They went in depth with me about playing special teams, which is something they like about me compared to some other guys on their board.

With Carolina, I think that visit went great. I really like Charlotte as a city. That meeting seemed to last a little longer than the other teams, especially when it came to board work.

They also let me go over their playbook which was kind of cool. Their new staff is pretty energetic about getting their organization turned around.

I got back from Charlotte on Thursday, which was just enough time to get prepared for Coach (Larry) Blakeney's appreciation roast on Saturday at the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery.

It was pretty cool for me to meet with a lot of the former NFL players that went to Troy.

One of the guys I got to meet was L.T. (NY Giants kicker) Lawrence Tynes. He's a great guy and we exchanged numbers. He told me he would love for me to become a Giant so I enjoyed talking with him.

I got to catch up with a few guys who I played with that have moved on to the next level. Guys like Leodis (McKelvin), Sherrod (Martin), and Brandon Lang.

I also got to have fun with a lot of the front office people at Troy and a lot of alumni who I never got the chance to meet before.

This week I will just try to relax and make sure I get some good work outs in because the travel schedule kind of threw my routine off.

Also, the New York Jets are coming down on Friday to Troy to work me out. They are bringing their offensive coordinator down so I want to make sure I do my best to impress him.
    [/quote]

U know Im a fan of his as well but I know the chances are very slim they would draft him. I think if the value presents itself they would but I dont think they are willing to use the pick they need to in order to nab him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Seems mr. Jerrnigan became buddies with former TROY player Law Tynes while visiting us, and watching film with Gilbride.. A pretty cool draft diary... The one thing i don't like is when he says he was talking with our guys, and talking ST's, and they liked the fact he played ST's, compared to other guys on there board... Hopefully we don't get a bunch of guys who can't play ST's.. I'm not worried about it yet, but it stuck out when i first read it...

News

Last week, I finished off my tour of visits by going up to New York to meet with the Giants. On my way back, I stopped in Charlotte to visit with the Panthers before finally getting home.

The travel schedule was draining because I had to leave as soon as I got comfortable, but it is a huge part of the draft process so it was a cool experience.

The Giants visit went well. I got to meet with all of their front office people and they showed me around their facilities, which are actually in New Jersey.

I watched a good bit of film with their offensive coordinator (Kevin Gilbride). They went in depth with me about playing special teams, which is something they like about me compared to some other guys on their board.

With Carolina, I think that visit went great. I really like Charlotte as a city. That meeting seemed to last a little longer than the other teams, especially when it came to board work.

They also let me go over their playbook which was kind of cool. Their new staff is pretty energetic about getting their organization turned around.

I got back from Charlotte on Thursday, which was just enough time to get prepared for Coach (Larry) Blakeney's appreciation roast on Saturday at the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery.

One of the guys I got to meet was L.T. (NY Giants kicker) Lawrence Tynes. He's a great guy and we exchanged numbers. He told me he would love for me to become a Giant so I enjoyed talking with him.

I got to catch up with a few guys who I played with that have moved on to the next level. Guys like Leodis (McKelvin), Sherrod (Martin), and Brandon Lang.

I also got to have fun with a lot of the front office people at Troy and a lot of alumni who I never got the chance to meet before.

This week I will just try to relax and make sure I get some good work outs in because the travel schedule kind of threw my routine off.

Also, the New York Jets are coming down on Friday to Troy to work me out. They are bringing their offensive coordinator down so I want to make sure I do my best to impress him.
    [/quote]

U know Im a fan of his as well but I know the chances are very slim they would draft him. I think if the value presents itself they would but I dont think they are willing to use the pick they need to in order to nab him

[/quote] We shall see, nothing surprises me, and i do think this is the one kinda WR they'd take, in a eary rd...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Seems mr. Jerrnigan became buddies with former TROY player Law Tynes while visiting us, and watching film with Gilbride.. A pretty cool draft diary... The one thing i don't like is when he says he was talking with our guys, and talking ST's, and they liked the fact he played ST's, compared to other guys on there board... Hopefully we don't get a bunch of guys who can't play ST's.. I'm not worried about it yet, but it stuck out when i first read it...

News

[/quote]

[/quote] We shall see, nothing surprises me, and i do think this is the one kinda WR they'd take, in a eary rd...
    [/quote]

He would be a nice all around weapon to inject into the offense .Im all for bringing him in I like his game

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Seems mr. Jerrnigan became buddies with former TROY player Law Tynes while visiting us, and watching film with Gilbride.. A pretty cool draft diary... The one thing i don't like is when he says he was talking with our guys, and talking ST's, and they liked the fact he played ST's, compared to other guys on there board... Hopefully we don't get a bunch of guys who can't play ST's.. I'm not worried about it yet, but it stuck out when i first read it...

News

Last week, I finished off my tour of visits by going up to New York to meet with the Giants.* On my way back, I stopped in Charlotte to visit with the Panthers before finally getting home.**

The travel schedule was draining because I had to leave as soon as I got comfortable, but it is a huge part of the draft process so it was a cool experience.*

The Giants visit went well.* I got to meet with all of their front office people and they showed me around their facilities, which are actually in New Jersey.**

I watched a good bit of film with their offensive coordinator (Kevin Gilbride).* They went in depth with me about playing special teams, which is something they like about me compared to some other guys on their board.*

With Carolina, I think that visit went great.* I really like Charlotte as a city.* That meeting seemed to last a little longer than the other teams, especially when it came to board work.*

They also let me go over their playbook which was kind of cool.* Their new staff is pretty energetic about getting their organization turned around.**

I got back from Charlotte on Thursday, which was just enough time to get prepared for Coach (Larry) Blakeney's appreciation roast on Saturday at the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery.*

It was pretty cool for me to meet with a lot of the former NFL players that went to Troy.**

One of the guys I got to meet was L.T. (NY Giants kicker) Lawrence Tynes.* He's a great guy and we exchanged numbers.* He told me he would love for me to become a Giant so I enjoyed talking with him.**

I got to catch up with a few guys who I played with that have moved on to the next level.* Guys like Leodis (McKelvin), Sherrod (Martin), and Brandon Lang.**

I also got to have fun with a lot of the front office people at Troy and a lot of alumni who I never got the chance to meet before.*

This week I will just try to relax and make sure I get some good work outs in because the travel schedule kind of threw my routine off.**

Also, the New York Jets are coming down on Friday to Troy to work me out.* They are bringing their offensive coordinator down so I want to make sure I do my best to impress him.
    [/quote]

[/quote] We shall see, nothing surprises me, and i do think this is the one kinda WR they'd take, in a eary rd...*
    [/quote]

He would be a nice all around weapon to inject into the offense .Im all for bringing him in I like his game

[/quote]

I like Jerrel a lot......I actually mocked him going to Patriots....(They need a play maker on O and he makes sense for them)....

I don't know if he's on the Giants radar or not but I know he's an electric player and great after the catch....

Wouldn't mind him at all.... I don't see it happening....but who knows....

He's Desean Jackson 2.0 and if the Giants like him....Then I def know why....

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

My 100th draft vid

and another RB vid

[/quote] ya, i really like shane vereen... I'm surprised hes predicted by alot to go in the 4th rd, i could definetly see him go earlier then most think, early 3rd ish....