+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 562 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

U guys see Justin Houston allegedly failed his drug test for weed.Christian Ballard as well

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ine_drug_tests

[/quote] i seen ballard, didnt know about houston though

There's this uploader on youtube that specifically uploads linebackers on youtube, he takes up requests and he probably has loads of linebacker tape.

maybe you can get your kj wright stuff from him, nyc

All-Pro

Jah Reid, thoughts?

did you do a vid on jurell casey (sp?)

Bench Player

I reallylike wisnewski fits the giants overall#1need If a castonzo is on the board see if they could trade with Denver in the early 2nd round and get both of them.Other players the Giants should consider, Vincent Brown wr,Lawrence Wilson olb, Housler te, Edmund Gateswr-kr,Casey Matthewsilb,Chas Henry p Andrew Jackson g The Giants need a good draft in 2011 to fill the needs of age.

Derek Sherrod vs Alabama

This was requested by Draftbreakdown

Mayock Mocked Mark Ingram to the Giants, as he has Costanzo, and Pouncey both gone, and liuget, for that matter... Exactly my thinking, as well... I would be shocked to see the Giants pass on Mark Ingram at 19, if Castanzo, Ty Smith, Liuget, and Pouncey are off the board.... I still hope they choose Ayers, but thats a long shot, and i'm fine and dandy with Marky Ingram.... To hard to pass up on this guy, really....

In the end I would be most happy with ingram too.

He's an exceptional talent. Great instincts and vision. He has extremely rare balance and can create his own yards (a quality that is very underrated) and can excel behind a shaky offensive line.

His main flaws is that he doesn't have elite acceleration and a second gear to take plays to the house. Big deal, its hard to outrun safeties anyway nowadays. He can still beat linebackers to the corner solidly. I endorse him with our 1st round pick. Haven't seen any indications that the giants are interested

Im not a big fan of Christian Ponder but I have to say that he ended up in about as perfect a place for him to go. He has weapons on the outside,A top 2 RB,and a defense that should be better then it is. He could come in and win 10 games right away. I thought he would bust if he ended up on the wrong team but I dont think he will in this situation in fact I think he has a chance to be the best QB as a rookie

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im not a big fan of Christian Ponder but I have to say that he ended up in about as perfect a place for him to go. He has weapons on the outside,A top 2 RB,and a defense that should be better then it is. He could come in and win 10 games right away. I thought he would bust if he ended up on the wrong team but I dont think he will in this situation in fact I think he has a chance to be the best QB as a rookie[/quote]

Pretty much, although I liked Ponder better than Gabbert or Newton. I think Minnesota needs to shore up the D-line and secondary though... Paea/Austin & Johnny Patrick would be great picks for them.