+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 562 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 5613
    Veteran

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Greg Jones 6-1 224 MLB/WLB Jones has been the most productive of all these guys by far but he doesnt have the frameor speedthat that the UNC LB's have. I do have to admit his production was SUH like this year 154 tackles 9 sacks 14.0 TFL 8 QB hurries. I think he projects as a WLB but who knows he could still grow into his body. He isalright in man and zone coverage and has competitive speed but is not fast.He could of came out this year but I think he was smart to comeback he needs the added bulk. People might not agree with me because his numbers are so good but I dont think he is as good as the numbers wouldlead U to believe.While he is alright in coverage State doesnt use him in that role as he blitzes the QB on passing downs[/quote] What do u think of your analysis of Greg Jones from last APRIL of 2010?? THi is what i mean, its cool we can see stuff like this.. U hit some things on the head, my friend, also agreeing with me on a few things though, that u dissagre with me now, about... Very cool, stuff
    [/quote]

U know whats funny? I criticized him in the beginning of the year him for being to small and now I criticize him for getting to stiff because of the extra weight. LOL. I may be a little harsh sometimes with these guys I should reign it in a little.Usually when I dont like a guy Im saying I dont like where there being projected.I didnt like the value in the Top 100 like his rating but I do love the pick a lot for where we got him. Now that hes a Giant Im happy about the pick.

i posted this in 2 other spots but whatever

[/quote]

Hes really good at shedding blocks, especially for someone who has a reputation for being undersized. sometimes he struggled to locate the ball and i wish his short area tackling was more explosive but looks like a good player and a very solid athlete. Hopefully he turns out to be a great special teams player

[/quote]really?i thought he was excellent at loacating the ball in that video and his reaction time was amazing imo.
    [/quote]

He made a mistake 1-2 times in locating the ball, but its not abig deal, I'm nit-picking. I thought his reactionary time was solid, but not nate irving/greg jonesamazing however

[/quote]

He also hasn't been playing as long, which is probably a part of that.

by the by, on Greg Jones: It wouldn't surprise me to see his movement skills pick back up with NFL coaching and training programs. He added 12lbs of muscle going into his senior season, which is a lot more than it sounds. His CNS likely hadn't gotten a good handle on how to use and move with his new size. It doesn't mean he won't get used to it... kinda like when kids hit their growth spurt.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Greg Jones 6-1 224 MLB/WLB Jones has been the most productive of all these guys by far but he doesnt have the frameor speedthat that the UNC LB's have. I do have to admit his production was SUH like this year 154 tackles 9 sacks 14.0 TFL 8 QB hurries. I think he projects as a WLB but who knows he could still grow into his body. He isalright in man and zone coverage and has competitive speed but is not fast.He could of came out this year but I think he was smart to comeback he needs the added bulk. People might not agree with me because his numbers are so good but I dont think he is as good as the numbers wouldlead U to believe.While he is alright in coverage State doesnt use him in that role as he blitzes the QB on passing downs[/quote] What do u think of your analysis of Greg Jones from last APRIL of 2010?? THi is what i mean, its cool we can see stuff like this.. U hit some things on the head, my friend, also agreeing with me on a few things though, that u dissagre with me now, about... Very cool, stuff
    [/quote]

U know whats funny? I criticized him in the beginning of the year him for being to small and now I criticize him for getting to stiff because of the extra weight. LOL. I may be a little harsh sometimes with these guys I should reign it in a little.Usually when I dont like a guy Im saying I dont like where there being projected.I didnt like the value in the Top 100 like his rating but I do love the pick a lot for where we got him. Now that hes a Giant Im happy about the pick.

i posted this in 2 other spots but whatever

[/quote]

Hes really good at shedding blocks, especially for someone who has a reputation for being undersized. sometimes he struggled to locate the ball and i wish his short area tackling was more explosive but looks like a good player and a very solid athlete. Hopefully he turns out to be a great special teams player

[/quote]really?i thought he was excellent at loacating the ball in that video and his reaction time was amazing imo.
    [/quote]

He made a mistake 1-2 times in locating the ball, but its not abig deal, I'm nit-picking. I thought his reactionary time was solid, but not nate irving/greg jonesamazing however

[/quote]

He also hasn't been playing as long, which is probably a part of that.

by the by, on Greg Jones: It wouldn't surprise me to see his movement skills pick back up with NFL coaching and training programs. He added 12lbs of muscle going into his senior season, which is a lot more than it sounds. His CNS likely hadn't gotten a good handle on how to use and move with his new size. It doesn't mean he won't get used to it... kinda like when kids hit their growth spurt.
    [/quote]

Yeah plus I think 240 pounds might be too big for someone's who is 5'117/8 which he measured at the senior bowl. Thats like being 255 at 6'3. I think it might be better off for him to trim down like 5'10 pounds i guess

Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

Donte Paige-Moss, DE/OLB, North Carolina

Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska

Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

Cliff Harris, CB/PR, Oregon

Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas

Vontaze Burflict, ILB, Arizona State

Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

Omar Bolden, CB, Arizona State

Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss

Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State

Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

Courtney Upshaw, ILB, Alabama

Kenny Tate, S, Maryland

Chase Minnefield, CB,Virginia

Mark Barron, S, Alabama

god there is a lot more....

Veteran

[quote user="thegreatone"]Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

Donte Paige-Moss, DE/OLB, North Carolina

Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska

Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

Cliff Harris, CB/PR, Oregon

Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas

Vontaze Burflict, ILB, Arizona State

Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

Omar Bolden, CB, Arizona State

Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss

Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State

Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

Courtney Upshaw, ILB, Alabama

Kenny Tate, S, Maryland

Chase Minnefield, CB,Virginia

Mark Barron, S, Alabama

god there is a lot more....

[/quote]
    Imagine throwing Burflict in the middle? Guys an absolute monster, truly defines the term "wreckless abandon" with hois play.. just makes bonehead moves too much,

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft 108

...please?

U think that Burfict pick is big enough? LOL

Anyway here is the breakdown of conferences draft picks

1.SEC 38

2.ACC 35

3.PAC10 31

4.Big12 30

5.Big10 29

6.Big East 21

7.WAC 16

8.MWC 10

9. Conference USA 5

10.MAC 3

NON FBS 25

Someone commented on my Tank Carder vid saying that he had it on his profile page. The person claims that Tank says the title should be changed to TCU vs Wisconsin because it was a team effort should I change the name of his vid. I think people in his family have commented on the vid

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Someone commented on my Tank Carder vid saying that he had it on his profile page. The person claims that Tank says the title should be changed to TCU vs Wisconsin because it was a team effort should I change the name of his vid. I think people in his family have commented on the vid[/quote]

Lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P46kOf9HWL8

Not sure if it was posted yet but I found some great new film on Prince. I think its one of the best out there because he's tested a lot in this game (well for him its a lot)

[quote user="Neverend"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P46kOf9HWL8

Not sure if it was posted yet but I found some great new film on Prince. I think its one of the best out there because he's tested a lot in this game (well for him its a lot)

[/quote]

Yeah this is pretty good I wishI did this game