+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 562 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft 108

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Another pass rusher goes up against Ohio States Mike Adams

[/quote] nice.. U all ready did a few 2012 prospects i was interested in with Mike Egnew and Chase Minnifield, and i'm glad you did Kenny Tate and Manti Te'O... Now, i was wondering if u could do a George Bryan TE N.C State, Chris Marve Ilb Vandy, Blake Gideon FS Texas, Lavonte David S/lb nebraska, montel harris rb b.college, Mike Brewster C Ohio St, Blake Dechristopher OT Va Tech...

Obviously, theres something i seen and liked from these guys, and don't expect you to do all these, just some ideas for ya, if anything.. If i had to pick one i would like to see more then any, it would be Blake Gideon, Lavonte David, or Montel Harris...
    [/quote]

I will get to them all eventually I have a David vid up.

[/quote] wow, how'd i miss that?? sweet!

prentiss waggner

[quote user="thegreatone"]prentiss waggner
    [/quote]OK

Re: A look at the 2011 or 2012 NFL draft

U guys think there should be a seperate place just for the Vids.It may be easier to access them then this

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Another pass rusher goes up against Ohio States Mike Adams

[/quote] nice.. U all ready did a few 2012 prospects i was interested in with Mike Egnew and Chase Minnifield, and i'm glad you did Kenny Tate and Manti Te'O... Now, i was wondering if u could do a George Bryan TE N.C State, Chris Marve Ilb Vandy, Blake Gideon FS Texas, Lavonte David S/lb nebraska, montel harris rb b.college, Mike Brewster C Ohio St, Blake Dechristopher OT Va Tech...

Obviously, theres something i seen and liked from these guys, and don't expect you to do all these, just some ideas for ya, if anything.. If i had to pick one i would like to see more then any, it would be Blake Gideon, Lavonte David, or Montel Harris...
    [/quote]

I will get to them all eventually I have a David vid up.

[/quote] wow, how'd i miss that?? sweet!
    [/quote]

Oh yeah Chris Marve forgot about him, Ive done a bunch of LB's I didnt do one for him though. I have a lot more of Alabama ,David and I bunch of other guys .Im just trying to get one up at least of each guy U know. Im still working on Bradham and Jenkins but to be honest there tape is boring me

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

U guys think there should be a seperate place just for the Vids.It may be easier to access them then this

[/quote] ya, thats a solid idea..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] ya, thats a solid idea..
    [/quote]
    +1

m going to start another thread with all the 2012 vids but I dont have the time toput up all the links right now but for now here is Nigel Bradham. I have a Brandon Jenkins vid and Jerel Worthy done as well just havent uploaded them yet. Im also working on another Jacquain Williams vid vs UCONN and Clemson.

No one had posted this yet. I swear are these NC players stupid or what. A year after half the team gets suspended now its Coples Turn.

http://nflmocks.com/2011/05/22/nfl-a...ore-on-bowers/

Suspended ispremature, but according to college football talk, North Carolina Defensive End Quinton Coples was interviewed this week about a party he attended with former suspended Tar Heels Robert Quinn and Marvin Austin. At this point Coples is Mel Kiper Jr.’s number two overall rated prospect for the 2012 N.F.L. Draft. Coples had 10 sacks last year and has good size for a defensive end, he’s listed at 6’6 275 pounds.

This would be another major blow to a program that has done an excellent job of assembling N.F.L. talent recently. Last year’s scandal ruined the Tar Heels chance of contending for a B.C.S. Bowl game. Hopefully everything went well in Coples interview with the N.C.A.A. representative and we can all enjoy watching and scouting him on the field this upcoming season.

How did the N.C.A.A. know that Coples attended a party that he could have received benefits through his former teammates? Facebook photos. Other than Mark Zuckerberg has facebook improved anyone’s life in a good way?

FACEBOOKand TWITTER every freakin time .I swear these guys have holes in there brain.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

No one had posted this yet. I swear are these NC players stupid or what. A year after half the team gets suspended now its Coples Turn.

http://nflmocks.com/2011/05/22/nfl-a...ore-on-bowers/

Suspended ispremature, but according to college football talk, North Carolina Defensive End Quinton Coples was interviewed this week about a party he attended with former suspended Tar Heels Robert Quinn and Marvin Austin. At this point Coples is Mel Kiper Jr.’s number two overall rated prospect for the 2012 N.F.L. Draft. Coples had 10 sacks last year and has good size for a defensive end, he’s listed at 6’6 275 pounds.

This would be another major blow to a program that has done an excellent job of assembling N.F.L. talent recently. Last year’s scandal ruined the Tar Heels chance of contending for a B.C.S. Bowl game. Hopefully everything went well in Coples interview with the N.C.A.A. representative and we can all enjoy watching and scouting him on the field this upcoming season.

How did the N.C.A.A. know that Coples attended a party that he could have received benefits through his former teammates? Facebook photos. Other than Mark Zuckerberg has facebook improved anyone’s life in a good way?

FACEBOOKand TWITTER every freakin time .I swear these guys have holes in there brain.

[/quote] There dumber then the dumbest of human beings, thats for sure... Its mind boggling how dumb these guys can be, and people wonder, why most think there breezed through school because of sports since about 5th grade...lol