+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 562 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 or 2012 NFL draft

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...sp?CID=1236008

The nation's top returning pass rusher didn't start a single game last season. But if you think that's the most surprising fact about West Virginia senior defensive end Bruce Irvin, you don't know the half of it.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I've mentioned this guy a bunch of times, but i will keep hammering it into your guys brains.. We need to get a ISAIAH PEAD video going! I don't care where hes ranked, or whatever, this dude is gonna find himself as a starter, he can catch, he can get the big gainer, take contact and keep moving, hes shifty, got enough size...etc..etc I've seen him play a few times, ISAIAH PEAD is a guy to watch out for....

Its no surprise to me, i seen some RANKINGS on BIG EAST RB's, and CINCY is 1st according to ESPN, with PEAD as the main reason... Please do a Pead video REDEYE!
    [/quote]Ive been trying to get the Oklahoma and Rutgers games for awhile. no one has seeded the Rutgers game since Feb[/quote]bummer.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I've mentioned this guy a bunch of times, but i will keep hammering it into your guys brains.. We need to get a ISAIAH PEAD video going! I don't care where hes ranked, or whatever, this dude is gonna find himself as a starter, he can catch, he can get the big gainer, take contact and keep moving, hes shifty, got enough size...etc..etc I've seen him play a few times, ISAIAH PEAD is a guy to watch out for....

Its no surprise to me, i seen some RANKINGS on BIG EAST RB's, and CINCY is 1st according to ESPN, with PEAD as the main reason... Please do a Pead video REDEYE!
    [/quote]i think pead is gonna shoot up charts this year. i REALLY like that kid. great, great, vision and is the no1 thing i look at in rb's.
    [/quote] Yup, i think so.. Hes quietly been extremely productive, and i agree, hes got alot going for him, including vision, wiggle, will take contact, despite not being a huge back, can catch...etc Hes a All around good back, kinda reminds me of our own Ahmad Bradshaw...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I've mentioned this guy a bunch of times, but i will keep hammering it into your guys brains.. We need to get a ISAIAH PEAD video going! I don't care where hes ranked, or whatever, this dude is gonna find himself as a starter, he can catch, he can get the big gainer, take contact and keep moving, hes shifty, got enough size...etc..etc I've seen him play a few times, ISAIAH PEAD is a guy to watch out for....

[/quote]Ive been trying to get the Oklahoma and Rutgers games for awhile. no one has seeded the Rutgers game since Feb[/quote]bummer.[/quote]I really want the Rutgers game he had like 4TD's and 200 yards. Also I want the game because Mark Harrision of Rutgers had a huge day as well. I will get the Oklahoma one eventually though I think

Hey Redeye....Was wondering if you had any Mitch Petrus videos.

I know it's nothing to do with the 2012 draft but I've been searching for vids and have been coming up short.

Let me know...If not then no worries.

Miami 2011 Sophomore Storm Johnson "perfect name for the Hurricanes" is transferring to Central Florida amidst the regime change in Miami. Rumor is the Number 6 RB recruit in2010didnt want to compete for carries and wanted the job handed to him and Central Florida will have no problem doing that. He only had 9 carries as a freshman but I have to say certainly looked like a big time RB busting that 70 yard run against South Florida. Look for him to get major carries at Central Florida next year.

Veteran

Just saw that Caleb King (RB-Georgia) is declaring for the supplemental draft after being ruled academically ineligible for next season. So, what's the word on him?

doesn't look that productive, but I also don't know enough about Georgia's offense to know if that's his fault or circumstance. I did see one report that said he's an "ankle breaker"...

for his sake I hope they mean that in a different way than Bradshaw does =\

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...hian-suspended

Did U guys see the Marc Tyler TMZ vids . H has now been suspended from the Football team. I mean he was just joking but he had to know this was a dumb idea. U guys got to see this

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...hian-suspended

Did U guys see the Marc Tyler TMZ vids . H has now been suspended from the Football team. I mean he was just joking but he had to know this was a dumb idea. U guys got to see this

[/quote]

How could anyone NOT see it, its been all over everywhere. ESPN's been running it every 5 minutes...

He's already had problems at USC (or is it B?)... I wonder if he'll be sorry when he goes undrafted? (maturity issues on top of production issues in a running back... not good)

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

My 100th draft vid

and another RB vid

[/quote] ya, i really like shane vereen... I'm surprised hes predicted by alot to go in the 4th rd, i could definetly see him go earlier then most think, early 3rd ish....

[/quote] Just reading some of our prior to the draft thoughts... THe pats agreed with me, and didn't think Shane was a 4th round pick like alot of people did.. I bet Shane ends up being a big deal in NE and becomes there main RB eventually...