+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 562 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

did anybody see the move tyrod taylor put on justin houston the other night? really wish we would of got that kid.

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

TCU Baylor tonight. Pretty good game before some big time match ups tommorow. I will be watching Tank Carder and Tanner Brock intently as well as Baylors QB Robert Griffin. Cant wait for Saturday.

Notre Dame vs South Florida

LSU-Oregon

Boise State Georgia just to name a few

Im a massive Greg Reid fan. The kid is tiny, probs too small to make it as an NFL DB, but he just flies around the field and is everywhere the ball is. He's like an exorcet missile homing in on the ball.

Chances are he's doesnt come outta college until the 2013 Draft anyways.

Great college football player

Anyone see the ASU vs UC Davis game. I hope someone puts it up. Vontaze Burfict had 3 sacks

anybody see the throw the VT QB made running to his left? kids got an arm

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone see the ASU vs UC Davis game. I hope someone puts it up. Vontaze Burfict had 3 sacks[/quote] Ya, luke Kuelechy( hate his name!!lol) had a monster game in a loss to NW as well..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone see the ASU vs UC Davis game. I hope someone puts it up. Vontaze Burfict had 3 sacks[/quote] Ya, luke Kuelechy( hate his name!!lol) had a monster game in a loss to NW as well..
    [/quote]Yeah watched the first half he had 10 Tackles and a pick.1 real bad MT though guy scored a TD on

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone see the ASU vs UC Davis game. I hope someone puts it up. Vontaze Burfict had 3 sacks[/quote] Ya, luke Kuelechy( hate his name!!lol) had a monster game in a loss to NW as well..
    [/quote]Yeah watched the first half he had 10 Tackles and a pick.1 real bad MT though guy scored a TD on[/quote] Ya, he overpursued on a TD run by NW, but whatever.. Dude, was litteraly everywhere for BC.. I know its only 1game, and i was pretty much sold on him all ready, but i'm even more sold now.. hes really something...

Case Keenum is a QB whos really impressing me.. Sure, its a wideopen offense, but the guys balls are really tight spirals, and hes very accurate, and has adequte size.. I think Keenum would be a solid guy for a West Coast team, and possibly any offense.. I'm gonna continue to monitor him all yr.. Very accurate and decisive in his decison making, and seems to have more then enough zip on short to intermediete throws...

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

2013 kid I will break down eventually QB Brock Osweiller of ASU. Very impressed with him. Seen all 4 of his starts and ASU is a much better football team with him at QB. Didnt watch to much QB film last year but I think theres an outside shot we can see a QB taken by the NY GIants. If things get bad enough, Coughlinwill be fired a new coach will be here. A new coach who might not be as forgiving to Elis poor play. He may want his own guy in here and Eli would only be an 8 million dollar cap hit if he was cut