+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 562 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Kenny Stills is no joke He reminds me of steve smith a bit with his craftiness and super hands and route running I like Stills alot! I think the yr he comes out he'll be a late 2nd- 3rd round pick
    [/quote]He did a number on Amukumara last year

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]man ok state found one heck of a replacement for Kenall Hunter in Joseph Randle Dudes all ready got 2tds and 89yrd on 15carrie in 1st half plus a catch for 9yrds Dudes pretty good almost a clone of kendall hunter and what he did for them

Not much need for Justin Blackmon tonight so far 31-6 4mins in 1st half WOW! Give the big stout WR some time off in this one get em ready for tougher opponets
    [/quote] Yeah Randle doesnt look like a RB though right. He is 6'1" 191 looks more like a WR. I saved the Arizona game im going to go back and cut it up when I start looking at 2013 guys .

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

People can argue with me but Marcus Lattimore is the best RB in CFB. He is a true workhorse back 37 carries for 246 yards. Guy is an outstanding blocker and a very good receiver on top of it. Some people say Trent Richardson and Richardson is impressive but Richardson has yet to prove he can hold up with the bulk of the carries.

[/quote] Hes right up there! Hey i think Bernard Pierce of Temple is one of the best and possibly thee best in the country U remember how much i liked James Starks coming out and i never felt he was more then a 5th-7th round pick. I think Pierce will end up being a Late 1st or early 2nd round pick when he comes out and also Ronny Hillman of San DIego St is also up there on my list
    [/quote]Temple is putting out some pretty good players all of a sudden.

Thats a bold statement though especially with the 3 backs in the SEC. Dyer from Auburn is a MJD clone. He looks exactly like him. Now that I think about it the SEC is overflowing with good RB's.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Kenny Stills is no joke He reminds me of steve smith a bit with his craftiness and super hands and route running I like Stills alot! I think the yr he comes out he'll be a late 2nd- 3rd round pick
    [/quote]He did a number on Amukumara last year[/quote] i didn't know that It Makes sense the dude is really crafty I wonder what he runs? I'd probably want Kenny Stills over Broyles because i like Stills's build and he runs alot of better NFL routes then broyles it seeMs

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Kenny Stills is no joke He reminds me of steve smith a bit with his craftiness and super hands and route running I like Stills alot! I think the yr he comes out he'll be a late 2nd- 3rd round pick
    [/quote]He did a number on Amukumara last year[/quote] i didn't know that It Makes sense the dude is really crafty I wonder what he runs? I'd probably want Kenny Stills over Broyles because i like Stills's build and he runs alot of better NFL routes then broyles it seeMs[/quote]

Stills supposdely runs a sub 4.4. Ias wellprefer Stills to Broyles. Here is the Prince tape I made. The guy catching all the balls against him is Stills. It says a lot for a Freshman to be beating a senior cornerback prospect like Amukumara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vT7I_7QwX4

Shea Mcclein starting to get love by the draftnik community after that Georgia game.

WesBunting Wesley Bunting

#BoiseState fans I do like Billy Winn, but I loved DE/OLB Shea McClellin...couldn't stop watching him! He flashed all/every tape #NFLDRAFT

Finally, the one guy on the Boise State defensive line who definitely isnít getting the kind of love he deserves nationally is DE Shea McClellin. He was the one guy while watching Winn and Crawford who kept flashing on every game I broke down. Heís a solidly built kid at 6-3, 255 pounds, plays with a great motor and has an explosive first step to his game. Add in the fact heís fluid off his pass rush while changing directions and even some pop into contact as a power player. He also has the versatility to line up at a number of spots on an NFL defense, just like he does at Boise State.

In all honestly after studying some tape of him from 2010 and then watching him dominate the Georgia offensive line early this year, in my mind heís one of the top senior pass-rushing prospects in this yearís draft.

Most of the pass rusher tapeive watched has been very underwhelming.His game against Georgia is the best game from any pass rusher this year.

Some decent prospects in the Cinci vs NC State game. No first rounders but possible 2nd rounders in Isaiah Pead Cinci and Audie Cole of NC State. JR Sweezy, George Bryan from NC state and Derek Wolfe and DJ Woods for Cinci are other guys to watch

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Some decent prospects in the Cinci vs NC State game. No first rounders but possible 2nd rounders in Isaiah Pead Cinci and Audie Cole of NC State. JR Sweezy, George Bryan from NC state and Derek Wolfe and DJ Woods for Cinci are other guys to watch

[/quote] Definetly I feel just like jesse palMer that Pead is one of the Most underrated RB's in the country and i believe will be a 2nd round when said and done just like Shane Vereen last yr Pead runs hard and has all the Moves and vision that a back needs Hes fantastic

Derek Wolfe is eating up the Wolfpack Oline right now Its still 1st qter and hes Made a Tackle for loss and a sack

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Definetly I feel just like jesse palMer that Pead is one of the Most underrated RB's in the country and i believe will be a 2nd round when said and done just like Shane Vereen last yr Pead runs hard and has all the Moves and vision that a back needs Hes fantastic

[/quote]

That guard let Wolfe just go right by him. Pead will probably go in the 3rd but not because of talent more to do with lack ofneed forRB's. If I had to guess Id say that there are at least 3 RB's ahead of him. Richardson, Pierce and Lamichael James maybe Lamar Miller who seems to be gaining a lot of steam.

Man theres Audie Cole again I really like this guy. He isnt a MLB at all he is an OLB. He moves so well for a guy his size. Awesome size,He gets deep in his drops , he gets to the QB , creates turnovers.cant believe this guy isnt more noticed.

LMAO Did U hear sideline reporter Jenn Brown call Butch Jones , Female Dog Jones if u know what I mean.

Hey I wonder If Tom Obrien wishes he had Russel Wilson about now