+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 562 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Some decent prospects in the Cinci vs NC State game. No first rounders but possible 2nd rounders in Isaiah Pead Cinci and Audie Cole of NC State. JR Sweezy, George Bryan from NC state and Derek Wolfe and DJ Woods for Cinci are other guys to watch

[/quote] Definetly I feel just like jesse palMer that Pead is one of the Most underrated RB's in the country and i believe will be a 2nd round when said and done just like Shane Vereen last yr Pead runs hard and has all the Moves and vision that a back needs Hes fantastic

[/quote]

That guard let Wolfe just go right by him. Pead will probably go in the 3rd but not because of talent more to do with lack ofneed forRB's. If I had to guess Id say that there are at least 3 RB's ahead of him. Richardson, Pierce and Lamichael James maybe Lamar Miller who seems to be gaining a lot of steam.

Man theres Audie Cole again I really like this guy. He isnt a MLB at all he is an OLB. He moves so well for a guy his size. Awesome size,He gets deep in his drops , he gets to the QB , creates turnovers.cant believe this guy isnt more noticed.

[/quote] Ya But its all on the type of RB u need and who knows who needs RB's next yr as we don't know what will happen going forward I could see DENVER taking a Pead or Clevland or Seattle or the JETS as a duo with Greene going forward if they don't like Mcknight I dont know for sure but i could see hiM sneak in there and he'll probably pick up steaM as draft approaches

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Some decent prospects in the Cinci vs NC State game. No first rounders but possible 2nd rounders in Isaiah Pead Cinci and Audie Cole of NC State. JR Sweezy, George Bryan from NC state and Derek Wolfe and DJ Woods for Cinci are other guys to watch

[/quote] Definetly I feel just like jesse palMer that Pead is one of the Most underrated RB's in the country and i believe will be a 2nd round when said and done just like Shane Vereen last yr Pead runs hard and has all the Moves and vision that a back needs Hes fantastic

[/quote]

That guard let Wolfe just go right by him. Pead will probably go in the 3rd but not because of talent more to do with lack ofneed forRB's. If I had to guess Id say that there are at least 3 RB's ahead of him. Richardson, Pierce and Lamichael James maybe Lamar Miller who seems to be gaining a lot of steam.

Man theres Audie Cole again I really like this guy. He isnt a MLB at all he is an OLB. He moves so well for a guy his size. Awesome size,He gets deep in his drops , he gets to the QB , creates turnovers.cant believe this guy isnt more noticed.

[/quote] Ya COle is doing well

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]He doesnt belong as a MLB though. He would be much better on the outside. Pead is shredding these guys

the big east and big 12 leftovers should join together

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]He doesnt belong as a MLB though. He would be much better on the outside. Pead is shredding these guys[/quote] Pead is no freaking joke dude!!!LOL I've been saying this for months now He does it all He can catch He can bust the big gainer He can make all the moves and displays great vision and balance and he runs with power u don't expect outta a back his size Pead could easily be a RB that goes in RD 2 just like Shane Vereen last yr and i like Pead better then i liked Vereen

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]He doesnt belong as a MLB though. He would be much better on the outside. Pead is shredding these guys[/quote] Pead is no freaking joke dude!!!LOL I've been saying this for months now He does it all He can catch He can bust the big gainer He can make all the moves and displays great vision and balance and he runs with power u don't expect outta a back his size Pead could easily be a RB that goes in RD 2 just like Shane Vereen last yr and i like Pead better then i liked Vereen
    [/quote]His talent is second round. There are a lot of good RB's in this class.

I wonder if NC States system is creating a lot of this production. I suspected it last year because Irving was always unblocked and now Cole is putting up the same gaudy numbers.

37 tackes 2.5 sacks 2 FF in 3 games

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]His talent is second round. There are a lot of good RB's in this class.

I wonder if NC States system is creating a lot of this production. I suspected it last year because Irving was always unblocked and now Cole is putting up the same gaudy numbers.

37 tackes 2.5 sacks 2 FF in 3 games

[/quote] eh u know how it is with these schools sometimes. They have a nice run on a certain positon is all Right now NC STATE is on a mini run with LB's is all I think its legit and there both just solid players personally

Ok redeye and anyone else Question of the day! What 3games are u looking forward to the most today? I want your top 2games and a 3rd SLEEPER type game(explain your reason) Heres my 3

Oklahoma St VS Tex A&m(are u kidding! Fuller vs Blackmon/ Tannehill VS Weeden/ Gray vs Randle/ matthews VS Ad**** Need i say more!!!)

Bama VS Arkansas(jesus this one is gonna be fun! Lester Richardson Fluker Chapman maze Kirkpatrick barron vlachos Joe adams Childs ty wilson j franklin wingo tramain thomas) No bequette though

Sleeper Game= UNC VS Ga Tech (very interested in this one! UNC D VS that trip option attack!)

Just missed= clem vs fla st/ w va vs lsu / usc vs arizona st

Just missed sleeper game= Vandy vs S carolina

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ok redeye and anyone else Question of the day! What 3games are u looking forward to the most today? I want your top 2games and a 3rd SLEEPER type game(explain your reason) Heres my 3

Oklahoma St VS Tex A&m(are u kidding! Fuller vs Blackmon/ Tannehill VS Weeden/ Gray vs Randle/ matthews VS Ad**** Need i say more!!!)

Bama VS Arkansas(jesus this one is gonna be fun! Lester Richardson Fluker Chapman maze Kirkpatrick barron vlachos Joe adams Childs ty wilson j franklin wingo tramain thomas) No bequette though

Sleeper Game= UNC VS Ga Tech (very interested in this one! UNC D VS that trip option attack!)

Just missed= clem vs fla st/ w va vs lsu / usc vs arizona st

Just missed sleeper game= Vandy vs S carolina
    [/quote]
    1) unc(Brown, Dwight Jones,Moss,Coples,Powell) Vs GT(roddy jones)

2)Clem(sensenbaugh,Ellington,Allen, and an exciting freshman class) Vs. FSU(Jenkins,Datko,Reliford)

sleeper. ND (Floyd,Smith, Teo,Eifert) vs. Pitt (Nix)

although i am looking forward to the bama ark game i know so much about those players already its almost not AS interesting if that makes any sense.

Bernard Pierce is having an OK game against Maryland only 150 yards and 5 touchdowns. Temple is really coming on as a CFB program. The Big East should consider bringing these guys and UCF in