+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 562 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bernard Pierce is having an OK game against Maryland only 150 yards and 5 touchdowns. Temple is really coming on as a CFB program. The Big East should consider bringing these guys and UCF in[/quote] See why i said Pierce may be the best in the country???lol The guys sensational! I had him in my top 5 RB"s last yr Guys disgustingly good! Except at pass catching which isn't his fortay

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bernard Pierce is having an OK game against Maryland only 150 yards and 5 touchdowns. Temple is really coming on as a CFB program. The Big East should consider bringing these guys and UCF in[/quote] See why i said Pierce may be the best in the country???lol The guys sensational! I had him in my top 5 RB"s last yr Guys disgustingly good! Except at pass catching which isn't his fortay
    [/quote]I still think Lattimores the best but he is up there.

3 really good games on right now. Ryan Tannehill took off on a QB draw for 65 yards for a TD

Christian Michael might be better then Cyrus Gray

Anyone watching the Alabama game.....Dre Kirkpatrick is an animal. The guy is the real deal.

I'd be licking my chops to see this guy be the successor to Corey Webster.

All-Pro

[quote user="titwio"]Anyone watching the Alabama game.....Dre Kirkpatrick is an animal. The guy is the real deal.

I'd be licking my chops to see this guy be the successor to Corey Webster.[/quote]

Watch LSU tonight. They have like 5 CB's that will be playing on Sunday.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bernard Pierce is having an OK game against Maryland only 150 yards and 5 touchdowns. Temple is really coming on as a CFB program. The Big East should consider bringing these guys and UCF in[/quote] See why i said Pierce may be the best in the country???lol The guys sensational! I had him in my top 5 RB"s last yr Guys disgustingly good! Except at pass catching which isn't his fortay

3 really good games on right now. Ryan Tannehill took off on a QB draw for 65 yards for a TD

[/quote] Anyone see miami down 14-3 to Kansas St at home???LOL I gurantee that a few yrs down the RD you'll here Jacory Harris busted for betting against his own squad There is no way someone can be as bad as he is Hes just about the worst player i've ever seen Football is not his thing

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] Anyone see miami down 14-3 to Kansas St at home???LOL I gurantee that a few yrs down the RD you'll here Jacory Harris busted for betting against his own squad There is no way someone can be as bad as he is Hes just about the worst player i've ever seen Football is not his thing
    [/quote]He is horrible isnt he. I dont get why they play him. He has an awful arm, he isnt accurate ,makes bad descions with the ball, He isnt mobile, he isnt a good leader, and he gets hurt real easy. He is bad at everything u need to be a QB

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="titwio"]Anyone watching the Alabama game.....Dre Kirkpatrick is an animal. The guy is the real deal.

I'd be licking my chops to see this guy be the successor to Corey Webster.[/quote]

Watch LSU tonight. They have like 5 CB's that will be playing on Sunday.[/quote]

Yeah I'll be checking that game out too....Been flipping back and forth through so many games....

Braxton Miller is looking good as well for Ohio State....kid is going to be a stud.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bernard Pierce is having an OK game against Maryland only 150 yards and 5 touchdowns. Temple is really coming on as a CFB program. The Big East should consider bringing these guys and UCF in[/quote] See why i said Pierce may be the best in the country???lol*** The guys sensational! I had him in my top 5 RB"s last yr**** Guys disgustingly good!* Except at pass catching which isn't his fortay

[/quote]*** Anyone see miami down 14-3 to Kansas St at home???LOL I gurantee that a few yrs down the RD you'll here Jacory Harris busted for betting against his own squad* There is no way someone can be as bad as he is* Hes just about the worst player i've ever seen*** Football is not his thing
    [/quote]He is horrible isnt he.* I dont get why they play him. He has an awful arm, he isnt accurate ,makes bad descions with the ball, He isnt mobile, he isnt a good leader, and he gets hurt real easy.* He is bad at everything u need to be a QB[/quote]I know I was really hoping he would declare last year. Why he is starting is beyond me and gives me no faith in his backups.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]He is horrible isnt he. I dont get why they play him. He has an awful arm, he isnt accurate ,makes bad descions with the ball, He isnt mobile, he isnt a good leader, and he gets hurt real easy. He is bad at everything u need to be a QB[/quote]Dreadful!