+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 562 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Burfict gets the pick inside the 10 and reurns it60 yards

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict gets the pick inside the 10 and reurns it60 yards[/quote] Then he stopped Tyler on the 2pt conversion It looked like Tyler hit a brick wall He just flat out stopped!!!lol Nice way to get back in this and take the lead by USC though Speaking of Tyler He looks pretty solid I know your not to inpressed with Burfict this yr but against mizzo he made a few plays and hes made some impact plays tonight as well To be honest as much as i love Zach Brown U gotta take burfict if hes there Hes got the makings of a star

What do you guys think of Woods (WR) from USC? Seems very talented. Where is he going to go in the Draft?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict gets the pick inside the 10 and reurns it60 yards[/quote] Then he stopped Tyler on the 2pt conversion It looked like Tyler hit a brick wall He just flat out stopped!!!lol Nice way to get back in this and take the lead by USC though Speaking of Tyler He looks pretty solid I know your not to inpressed with Burfict this yr but against mizzo he made a few plays and hes made some impact plays tonight as well To be honest as much as i love Zach Brown U gotta take burfict if hes there Hes got the makings of a star
    [/quote]Yeahthis was by far his best game.I dolove watching him. I watch every game he plays,. He made some plays against Mizzou but overall he had a poor game.He wasover running plays, showing no gap discipline, leaving his feet instead of form tackling , just really sloppy undisciplined play

[quote user="SuperMario82"]What do you guys think of Woods (WR) from USC? Seems very talented. Where is he going to go in the Draft?[/quote]He isnt draft eligible yet

i wouldnt mind drafting a center in the 2nd or 3rd round...moving baas to his natural guard position and letting diehl walk

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

Still a Entire 2nd half and then so
    me to go and heres his numbers 26-30 248yrd 4td 0int 5rush 47yrds!!!

Theres still a entire 2nd half and then so
    me to go!!! Kendall Wright has 11catches!
    [/quote]i know ive been trying to get redeye on board but he is hung up on his mechanics. kids arm is so freaking strong he doesnt really need mechanics. i mean if he steped into every throw i dont think anybody would be able to catch it. the touch this kid posses is amazing. some of the film ive seen his throwing motion kinda reminds me of cunningham's
    [/quote]Its not that I dont see the upside its that im not making a snap decision off weak competition. i want to see it against some of the better teams. He does have footwork issues though. Its not like it makes him any less of a QB but it is something. I think he could actually be a lot better then he is because he isnt using the full extent of his mobility because of it.When I seeaccuracy and or escapability against some NFL caliberplayers then i will debut him in my rankings.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

[/quote]i know ive been trying to get redeye on board but he is hung up on his mechanics. kids arm is so freaking strong he doesnt really need mechanics. i mean if he steped into every throw i dont think anybody would be able to catch it. the touch this kid posses is amazing. some of the film ive seen his throwing motion kinda reminds me of cunningham's
    [/quote]Its not that I dont see the upside its that im not making a snap decision off weak competition. i want to see it against some of the better teams. He does have footwork issues though. Its not like it makes him any less of a QB but it is something. I think he could actually be a lot better then he is because he isnt using the full extent of his mobility because of it.When I seeaccuracy and or escapability against some NFL caliberplayers then i will debut him in my rankings.[/quote]yeah i ve said the same thing doesnt mean i cant recognize talent when i see it. just means ive yet to evaluate him while under extreme pressure over an entire game. just one aspect of a qbs game. if you need more to like him thats ok.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

[/quote]Its not that I dont see the upside its that im not making a snap decision off weak competition. i want to see it against some of the better teams. He does have footwork issues though. Its not like it makes him any less of a QB but it is something. I think he could actually be a lot better then he is because he isnt using the full extent of his mobility because of it.When I seeaccuracy and or escapability against some NFL caliberplayers then i will debut him in my rankings.[/quote]yeah i ve said the same thing doesnt mean i cant recognize talent when i see it. just means ive yet to evaluate him while under extreme pressure over an entire game. just one aspect of a qbs game. if you need more to like him thats ok.
    [/quote]Yeah when I do my Top 5's I want to be confident that he is better then the other players on the list.I just havent seen enough tape to make that judgement.Ryan Tannehill for instance didnt have a great second half yesterday but I still believe in his physical talent alot mainly from the LSU bowl game last year. He was throwing players open against Patrick Peterson, Morris Claiborme and Tyrone Mathieu. He made precision NFL throws against a very good defense under pressure in his 6th game starting. He hasnt put together the stats like the other ones but his physical skill set and ability Is very ,very high. His decision making needs work but he is still fairly new to the position.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

[/quote]Yeah when I do my Top 5's I want to be confident that he is better then the other players on the list.I just havent seen enough tape to make that judgement.Ryan Tannehill for instance didnt have a great second half yesterday but I still believe in his physical talent alot mainly from the LSU bowl game last year. He was throwing players open against Patrick Peterson, Morris Claiborme and Tyrone Mathieu. He made precision NFL throws against a very good defense under pressure in his 6th game starting. He hasnt put together the stats like the other ones but his physical skill set and ability Is very ,very high. His decision making needs work but he is still fairly new to the position.[/quote]i see. i never said he was top 5 for the record just a guy im really interested in seeing more of and who, personally, im excited about.